My Big Day Events Reviews

13 | Loveland, CO

13 Reviews for My Big Day Events

• Grace

Grace Love · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Day of Coordinators!!

My Big Day was very responsive and took us in VERY last minute when we decided we wanted some day of coordination. We worked with 4 lovely ladies including Christine, Carrie, Sarah, and Yvette. First they helped get everything ready in the days leading up to the wedding (vendors, contracts, schedules, etc). The day of they helped decorate, direct guests to our ceremony site and then reception area, manage the vendors, plated food for us specifically so we could mingle with our guests, and overall helped everything go smoothly! We highly recommend them if you are in the market for an event planner!

Sent on 10/20/2019

My Big Day Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were honored to help you both on your Big Day! Sending you and Grace hugs and wishing you both love & laughter together forever!
    -The My Big Day Events Planning Team

Chris · Married on 07/24/2015

I definitely could not have planned our destination wedding to Colorado without the help of My Big Day Events. I loved working along side Christine and her associates. I really was not loving the wedding planning process, and these girls made everything so easy. They thought of everything and were so fun to work with. Everything at the ceremony and reception sites turned out beautifully. On the day of Marissa and Katie was so attentive to my husband and I, and the decorating they did turned out beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Simenah · Married on 07/11/2015

Christine and her team are awesome. I hired my big day for day of coordination. We met several times before the wedding day going over details and suggestions. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Christine was very responsive and communicated/suggested things I didn't even think of before. On the actual day, they handled everything well and I didn't have to worry about anything. I'll definitely recommend having a day of coordinator if you don't have a planner and using My Big Day, one of the best decisions I made.

Sent on 08/31/2015

When they said "anything to help" they really meant it. Arranged flowers, made pictures, helped put food out, cleaned, stage managed, danced, etc. Took a load of stress off and caught a number of things that would have fallen through the cracks had it been left in our hands!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Randi · Married on 09/01/2014

They are a cut above the rest. The owner goes above and beyond. She offers so much for the price sh charges. Any problem can be solved and she is on top of it all. Things never run smoothly at big events however she makes them seem as though no hiccups ever happened. Amazing experience. Well worth getting a planner. Not just for weddings. This company has so many social events on their own and it's great for meeting new people and making new friends or new memories. Love all the events they have to offer from casual to formal. These events are the place to be in NoCo.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Bryan · Married on 08/09/2014

Very friendly. Handled our unique outdoor wedding easily. Very flexible willing to go above and beyond. Great staff. Always listened to what we wanted and made it happen. If it wasn't possible made suggestions to help us achieve our vision.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Marcia · Married on 06/21/2014

Would re-hire this company or recommend it to everybody for a wonderful experience during any event of importance like a wedding!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Carrie · Married on 06/21/2014

My husband, my mother, and I are all so grateful we hired Christine and her crew to help us on our special day! They helped us to make our day just as we had envisioned it. Christine came up with ideas and asked questions about details I had not even thought about a couple months before our wedding. She was quick to make decisions when we had some bad weather come in at the top of a ski hill and she helped us to carry out our backup plans for the weather. We were so happy how our wedding turned out and how she allowed us to remain stress free throughout our day. She always had a cheerful smile on her face and she was always thinking of the next event we got to complete in our schedule. She set up all of our detailed decorations that my mother and I had created and she followed our instructions so it looked just as we had imagined. I would highly recommend My Big Day Events to help you plan and orchestrate your wedding day.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2014

If there were some six or seven point selectis on this review form, my husband and I would select that!! Going above and beyond is certainly the hallmark of Christine and the crew at My Big Day! They impressed us every step of the way through total dedication to our event, thoughtful suggestions, and attention to detail. We could have NEVER done the event without them!

They are a delight to work with and their reputation certainly bodes well for them in Northern Colorado -they are so well respected by other vendors because of their track record of fantastic events.

One other note here: sometimes working with wedding vendors can make you feel like your vision isn't sophisticated enough, isn't grandiose enough, isn't (fill in the blank here) enough. My man and I wanted a laid-back fun affair the at was a bit nontraditional. The gals at MBD "got" what we wanted to do and were excited about it from day one. They make sure to make YOUR vision unfold so your day is special and relaxing!
    We love My Big Day!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Heather · event on: 12/31/2013

I would absolutely recommend Christine and My Big Day Events for any type of party, wedding or other event that you are planning - she is amazing! She is creative, thoughtful, and will approach your event with a great deal of consideration for even the smallest detail - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Michelle · event on: 12/14/2013

Christine and Jessica were a huge help with our Compnay Holiday Party. They were assisting all throughout the night with whatever we needed help with. They did a great job hosting our Trivia as well as handing out prizes to the guests. We would recommend My Big Day Events to anyone that needs help with party planning. Christine was extremely professional as well as very reliable with providing alternatives to our games as well as other options that she has done in the past.

Michelle
    Burris Company Inc.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Erika · Married on 11/30/2013

I can't say enough about My Big Day Events. Christine and her team went above and beyond to make our day perfect!
    We interviewed so many vendors... They all started to blur together. And in one meeting with Christine we knew she was the perfect fit! My Big Day gave us tools and advice beyond what we could find online.
    When we had trouble with our caterer, Christine made the call to correct their mistakes. When reviewing our contracts, she saw an unfair fee in our venue contract and got it waived even after we had signed our paperwork! She is an angel!
    The other vendors we hired thanked us for hiring My Big Day because Christine communicated with everyone so well, it made everyone's job easier!
    If only I had more girlfriends who were engaged... I would recommend this wedding planner to every single one!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Cara · Married on 07/18/2015

2.8
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0
      3.0

we found my big day with online searches and enjoyed our meetings with christine. on the day of the rehearsal she was very helpful. on the wedding day there were some disappointments. the planning team was to set up the decorations we provided and light the candles the florist provided. things were not totally set up the way we had discussed, but it was ok. unfortunately the candles never got lit and when my husband asked her about it she said they had been lit but must have gotten blown out. this was not true as they were brand new candles and the wicks were unburnt. they were also supposed to pack up everything we had provided and we are still missing several things including our pricey cake topper we had planned to save as a keepsake. we were able to locate some of the missing items by working with the venue, however christine didn't answer our calls the next day to help us find them. when we initially asked about some of the missing items she said she thought they belonged to the venue and a few weeks later she claimed to have left them for the groomsmen. we were disappointed with having to run around the large venue the day after our wedding to locate the items we had paid her to pack up. she ended up leaving a little early that night to drive back even though we had been required to book her a local hotel room. maybe if they had not been in a hurry to make the drive back we would have our lost items. overall fair price, but i guess sometimes you get what you pay for.

Sent on 08/12/2015