Music Works

Gardiner, ME View map

Welcome to Music Works.

We are new to Wedding Wire. If you would like more information while we build our storefront, please check out our website.

Music Works offers a superior product by providing cutting edge technology coupled with fun and laid back personality. We are not “Human Jukeboxes” who just play music and never talk. We thrive on being entertainers that engage the crowd and invite their participation in a night of fun!
Most notable is our Video DJ capabilities. Music Works has captured most every music video since the dawn of the music video era. Not only will your customers hear the greatest of yesterday and today, they will be able to watch most of the videos at the same time. Depending on the size of the venue, Music Works can display these videos on a 20” Flat Screen TV all the way up to two separate 6’ x 6’ projection screens. We can also display through a house TV if it is located within proximity to the DJ table.

* We also have thousands of Karaoke selections; to date, we have yet to fail at providing any request.

* Most services charge for these added services, but with us, it is always provided at any venue.

* We specialize in Dj’ing weddings, but we also DJ 30-40 nightclub and bar room events each year.

Please email musicworks@roadrunner.com for more information

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Kim Married on 09/18/2010
    So great to work with! They figured out really early on what music was going to keep my guests on the dance floor! As an out of state bride the first time we met was the wedding day! Which can be nerve wracking- but they made me feel so comfortable all the way through!
    Emily Married on 05/28/2011
    Chris with Music Works was helpful and easy to work with. I was living in New York while planning my wedding in Maine, and he was good with making the majority of plans via e-mail and just meeting in person once before the wedding. My only complaint is that I felt there was a standard set of music he was going to play and didn't vary off that; only a few of my top 5 must play songs were played, songs from my do not play list were played, and he stayed very much in a "classics" genre and played very few current songs. I was satisfied with Music Works, but I was hoping for a little bit more. There were also a few "special" moments that I requested that were not followed through on, and I feel in hindsight that these complaints could be improved if we had more communication.

Angimarie Photography Angimarie Photography Wedding Photographers

Music Works provided unstoppable entertertainment at the Dupuis/Taylor wedding in Boothbay! There was never a time that the dance floor was empty! Music Works are professional, fun and entertaining! I hope our paths cross again soon!

Gardiner, 04345
2072122232
Location of (Music Works)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding