PO Box 273, Cedar Key, FL 32625 Map · Phone number

About Music Of The Night DJ Service

I have been entertaining audiences for 30 years, as a DJ, MC, singer and actor. I am conservatory trained vocally and spent three years touring the country with a Christian Musical Drama Team. My extensive knowledge of music and even more importantly, a passion for it, coupled with strong people skills gives me the ability to read the guests quickly and make changes as necessary. I always make sure that when your guests are eating and talking, they can actually hear each other, and when they are on the dance floor, they can hear the music well. My main goal is to make your event 100% worry free. Customer service is extremely important to me and I will do everything in my power to please you and your guests. With a library of over 20,000 songs I have plenty to choose from and I am always happy to get tunes for you that I may not already have. As a Master-of-Ceremonies & wedding reception coordinator I will keep your party running smoothly and provide you with a worry free reception. EQUIPMENT: My equipment is compact, state-of-the-art, and powerful. I have a computerized system with thousands of songs that can be accessed in seconds. With my professional DJ software, there is never "dead-air" or volume fluctuations. I also have a built-in limiter/compressor and a 1600 Watt amplifier to assure consistent sound quality. The speakers are small and unobtrusive, yet extremely powerful. I also provide two wireless microphones for your toasts and announcements.

MOTNLogo3