1151 Canal Drive, Winston Salem, NC 27101 Map · Phone number

About Muse at the Mill Events

Muse at the Mill Events is a premier wedding and events Venue in Winston Salem, NC! Within its industrious tin exterior is a romantically lit, awe-inspiring space, with rooms filled with history. Muse at the Mill Events aspires to be a source of inspiration for your next special event. We offer spaces that are perfect for Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, and more...

Follow Muse at the Mill Events on

Muse at the Mill Events 6
Muse at the Mill Events 7

Chrystal Randler · Married on 10/20/2018

Muse at the Mill was perfect1

We were originally going to do an outdoor wedding but after looking at how much more expensive it was to do AND the possibility of bad weather, we decided to go with a venue that had a great indoor space. We were a little late in the game in getting a venue booked but we got lucky when the Muse came on our radar. They had our date available and Maliquea is so, so easy to work with. The space was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Our wedding was intimate (around 60 people) but the space felt filled and warm and beautiful. We had both the reception and ceremony in the two rooms. Parking didn't seem to be an issue at all. The grounds were interesting enough for great pictures. And we were right next to a bar and restaurant so people could pop over after or before the wedding. The lighting was great, the dark wood is gorgeous, and it smelled like chocolate from the shop next door! What more could you ask for?

I just can't express enough how happy I was with this space. It was everything we could ever want! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Elise · Married on 04/14/2018

I'm honored to be the first to review this wonderful venue! When I booked this venue for our wedding ceremony and reception, it was under different ownership (formerly called The Roller Mill). A few months prior to our wedding date I was notified that the previous owners would no longer be continuing on and that they would be transitioning all of their final scheduled events to the new owners. Understandably, my husband and I were a little nervous about the idea of dealing with new owners the final month or two leading up to our wedding. Enter Maliquea Starnes and her husband, D'Andre'. The minute I met them, my mind was put at ease. They were so kind, accommodating, professional and passionate about making our day special that I knew I had nothing to worry about. Maliquea is a wedding coordinator, as well, so you can tell she loves and has a knack for anything and everything wedding planning. Maliquea made sure all of my questions or concerns were answered and that every little detail was planned out how we wanted it to be for our wedding day. She was also so accommodating when I had a few last minute requests, for example pushing our reception end time back a bit (since the former owners wanted us done fairly early). Most importantly, the actual day of our wedding went so smoothly and was just perfect! Muse at the Mill is an absolutely gorgeous venue and I can't even tell you how many of our guests commented on how beautiful the space itself was. You don't need over-the-top decorations to make this place beautiful, as it already has so much character and is so breathtaking on its own! The outside of the venue has some very unique and artsy backdrops to take pictures in front of, as well, which I'm sure are going to make for amazing photos! I can't recommend this venue enough - it is just a simply beautiful space run by a couple that is passionate about the wedding industry. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Muse at the Mill Events 13
    Muse at the Mill Events 14
    Muse at the Mill Events 15

Muse at the Mill Events's reply:

Elise, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with Muse at the Mill Events! We strive to ensure a perfect client experience each and every time and your kindness is not something we take for granted. Again, thank you so much! We wish you and your marriage continued happiness and success for many years to come!

Muse at the Mill Events FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, June, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July

• 1151 Canal Drive Winston Salem, 27101 See on map