40-250
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hudson Manor

All Inclusive Weddings and Receptions are our specialty! Just bring the dress and leave the stress!

We understand all that goes into creating spectacular wedding events.
Whether it is an intimate ceremony or a lavish reception,
our experienced staff will assist you with all of the details necessary to make your day truly unforgettable!

Come visit with us and customize your

"All Inclusive Wedding"

...........................................

We agree that selecting a ceremony site & reception hall are the most difficult jobs that you will have in planning your wedding.  Our packages are the MOST inclusive in the area, as a matter of fact we brought the All Inclusive to North Carolina when we opened for business in 2004!

Let The Hudson Manor Estate make your choice an easy one.

Copy & paste the link below into your browser to view our pricing and package brochure

"Full Service, turn key,

All Inclusive Wedding Ceremony & Reception Packages"

Please contact us to schedule a tour

www.TheHudsonManor.com

House Wine (4)
Altar/Arches (4)
Covered Outdoor (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (3)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Bridal Suite (3)
House Beer (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

The Hudson Manor was one of the first venues we visited and I LOVED it! Melissa was so nice and very responsive. We had the ceremony in the outdoor garden area, which was beautiful. I liked how there was an indoor chapel area in case of bad weather, which was also very nice for a ceremony. I also loved how the was an outdoor patio attached to the ballroom. Everything about this set up was great. The major thing that stuck out to me was that it was all inclusive. I loved having Melissa there to help me when I needed it and on my wedding day she executed everything perfectly. When I showed up on my wedding day, everything was set up just how I wanted it and I didn't have to do a thing but enjoy it! I definitely recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Hudson Manor is one of the best venues to have a wedding. My new husband and I went to several locations around the Raleigh area and nothing could compare to what they had to offer. Not only were we able to get dressed in the 100-year-old home, there is a chapel and reception hall right on site, which provided my guests with the ability to transition from one to the other after the ceremony. This was especially important for our elderly family members who have a hard time moving around.

Melissa, the owner of The Hudson Manor also doubled as the coordinator for the day. She provided me with vendors from a preferred list while approving some of my own choosing as well. She is on top of her game and was extremely helpful in assisting me organize the ‘day of’ timeline. She coordinated with each vendor and kept my mom (a.k.a POC) up to date, which was key to making sure the day went smoothly.

We simply cannot say enough about Melissa or The Hudson Manor. It is definitely worth the trip out to Louisburg.

Profile Picture Julianne, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

There are not enough words to explain the ultimate experience Melissa creates for your wedding day. She is very professional and very quick with all responses. The day of of the wedding runs so smoothly. I planned for little things to go wrong throughout the day, and honestly not one single thing did! She is a dream when it comes to creating your perfect day. She is very open to any ideas you have, and also full of information of the best way to do things! Her vendors are phenomenal! This is a one stop venue. Book all of your vendors and she does all of the communication for you. I would recommend this for every bride that wants a hassle free wedding day!

Profile Picture Cait, 11/4/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1498218305277 0480 hudson manor estate wedding photos louisburg
220x220 sq 1498218475044 0576 hudson manor estate wedding photos louisburg

2 VIDEOS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Melissa and the staff at Hudson Manor have always welcomed us with open arms. It is always a pleasure working there.

One of my favorite venues and such a pleasure to work with! Melissa and her team at The Hudson Manor provide an excellent experience for couples and a gorgeous backdrop for the big day! I would not hesitate to recommend Hudson Manor to anyone searching for a beautiful place to say "I do".

This is SUCH an elegant venue! The staff are there to make your day special and they have all the facilities to do so. There is a church, reception area, ballroom, outside gardens...everything you could need for your special day. I highly recommend Hudson Manor!

What a beautiful venue! This is truly a gem that more brides have to check out!

Wonderful venue with tons of photo ops! Staff was very accomodating to the bride, groom and guests and everyone had a fabulous time. We look forward to working with The Hudson Manor again in the future.

82 PROS I KNOW