PO Box 2326, Traverse City, MI 49685 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mr. Music DJ & Event Services

Mr. Music DJ & Event Services is a boutique company located in Traverse City, Michigan. In 2010, a brother/sister team decided they wanted to craft customized celebrations for couples in love with music. They knew that successful celebrations were not about the DJ's own music style--but about yours! They play music that expresses your unique taste and will give your guests a party to remember. Mr. Music DJ & Event Services knows that every wedding has its own vision and they are trained to make it a reality.

Mr. Music DJ & Event Services offers an array of services as well as additional equipment. They provide a variety of music genres to choose from, including top 40, hip hop, country and oldies. Their most popular DJ package features a consultation, MC services, microphones and sound system. Other services available include:

• Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list
  • Photo booth
  • Projector
  • live sound management for ceremony/cocktail musicians
Follow Mr. Music DJ & Event Services on
anderson whiting 274
anderson whiting 274

26 Reviews for Mr. Music DJ & Event Services

Tyler · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I just got married the 15th of this month at a vineyard in TC and I could not be more impressed by our D.J!!! We live about 5 hours away from Traverse city so we had to book our D.J without ever meeting them which was nerve wrecking because it’s always easier to meet prior so everyone is on the same page. Well, that was no issue at all!! They sent us a ton of information and asked a bunch of questions for our big day that covered everything he needed! That really helped with my nerves. The day of the wedding he kept everyone informed of our next moves for the night,respectful, funny and personable!! He was keeping us laughing, informed and entertained to say the least! Everyone song we wanted him to play he did, and also added some of his own which were a killer hit too! Everyone I’ve talked to since has expressed how amazing he was as well!!! We literally danced and laughed the entire night! He kept checking on my husband and I to make sure we were good. If I could give this company 15 stars I would because they were great!! The coordinator Erin was knowledgeable, and awesome at her job. Every step of the way from booking the service, to payments and a follow up after. Everyone at this company deserves a raise!!’ Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Mr. Music DJ & Event Services 1

Mr. Music DJ & Event Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Tyler and Joe! What a wonderful thing to read; nothing could make us happier than knowing that we met your expectations and played a small part in your wonderful celebration. We wish you all the best as you begin this adventure together! - Mr. Music DJ & Event Services

shana · Married on 10/21/2017

Erin was wonderful getting everything set-up and accommodating our needs for the day, which included a DJ, Emcee, photo booth and video guestbook. Because I hired Mr. Music at one of the local bridal expos, I received a generous discount. Jordan was our DJ the day of the wedding and he was great! He played the music we requested, and kept the party going until the end! Everyone was dancing and having a great time. I highly recommend Mr. Music for any wedding or event.

Mr. Music DJ & Event Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,560.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

• PO Box 2326 Traverse City, MI 49685 See on map
    231-225-9771 (Phone number)
    2319468742 (Other Phone Number)
    9am - 6pm, Monday - Saturday