Mountain Music

Colorado Springs, CO View map Visit website
$350 Most Popular Price

$350 Most Popular Price

My name is Sandy Golias. I am the owner of Mountain Music in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I provide fitting live music for weddings throughout Colorado Spring and the surrounding areas. I am a professional musician and have been playing the piano for over 25 years. I bring a wealth of live performance experiences to the table and am committed to making your wedding that extra bit special.

Mountain Music can provide the perfect music throughout your wedding day. From the moment you walk down the aisle to the reception, I can supply every facet of your wedding with just the right music; from the ceremony to the cocktail hour! I can read music as well as play by ear. If you enjoy Classical music, look no further. Traditional, Jazz, Contemporary, Pop more your style? I play it all! If you have a desired playlist in mind, I can provide memorable covers. What's more, I can also play as part of a group if you're seeking a fuller sound with multiple musicians.

I pride myself on being flexible, prepared and dependable. You can count on me to bring the perfect music to your wedding.

If you need help choosing wedding music, be sure to watch my video in the video section. I can send a customized song that suits YOUR style within 24 hours.

Also, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I look forward to speaking with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$100

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350

Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Angela B. Married on 06/11/2022

Thank you thank you!!

Sandy was AMAZING! I loved every song she played, and I really felt she delivered on the type of music I wanted at my wedding. She was super kind and accommodating. It made our big day that much less stressful and that much better. She even did a beautiful arrangement of our "first dance" song on the piano! She's talented and knows her stuff. Very impressed...Thank you!!

Mountain Music's reply:

Angela, your day turned out to be everything you wanted! I was honored to be a part of it. Your song selections truly were perfect and it was awesome to arrange a song just for you and your husband!
    Rachel N. Married on 06/04/2022

6/4/22 Novak Wedding Reception

Sandy is an absolutely amazing musician, and I will always remember how special she made my wedding day. The music she played was perfect for an outdoor reception, and my husband and I were so pleased with her music choices. Not only is she a talented musician, Sandy is an incredibly kind person with a huge heart and has the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities. The wedding took place at a senior facility, and her music entertained everyone despite having many generations in one setting. Thank you so much for the amazing entertainment on the most important day of our lives. You are wonderful!

Mountain Music's reply:

Rachel, it was such an honor to be a part of your day! I had such a great time playing for everyone and watching them sing along to all the favorites. You were a beautiful bride!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

4610 Spring Canyon Heights #301 Colorado Springs, CO, 80907
Location of (Mountain Music)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding