Denver, Colorado, Denver, CO 80206 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Gigue Music

Gigue Music is a professional live performance act based in Denver, Colorado. The lead violinist, Julia Taylor, delivers memorable solo violin performances and duet live music for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Gigue Music performs classical shows that create an intimate and sophisticated atmosphere, leaving you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

Experience

At the age 14, Julia debuted with a solo performance with the Macau Orchestra and Shenzhen Symphony. In 2013, Julia received a Master of music award and has since collaborated with various talented musicians in the Colorado area.

Gigue Music is willing to perform in an array of locations including the Metro Denver area, Fort Collins, Estes Park, Colorado Springs, and more. Julia makes it a priority to create a performance that represents the individual style and taste of each client, delivering a truly unforgettable experience. Gigue Music provides the following musical services:

• Ceremony music

10 Reviews for Gigue Music

• Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/15/2019

Simply amazing

Julia far surpassed our expectations for our wedding! I researched 7 to 8 different violinists and musical groups in the Denver area before deciding on Julia. Something that made Julia stand out from the other musicians was her eagerness to help and make sure we were truly happy with her music before choosing her for our wedding. She recorded herself playing two songs that I really wanted to hear played but didn't see an example of on her page. I never asked her to play them, in fact, no other musician offered to do this. When I asked if they had examples of them playing, so and so song, they said no, sorry. Julia's response was, "no, but give me a few hours, I'll record myself playing that song for you and send it to you on Youtube". When I listened, I cried every time because of how beautiful the songs were that she played. So in a nutshell, if you're looking for an amazing performer who will make your wedding ceremony feel intimate and not overwhelming with too many instruments, I highly recommend Julia. She is professional, very responsive, and so so nice. We had her play at our ceremony outside and then during cocktail hour outside. She was very affordable compared to others I got quotes from and she had an assistant come with her to help. Her assistant even took some beautiful pictures and sent them to me after the wedding. Julia's amazing! I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Susannah Burley · Married on 09/01/2019

Julia was Marvelous!

We could not have been more impressed with Julia. In addition to being a true professional and an excellent musician she was a delightful and lovely person.
    She picked up new material quickly and rehearsed day of for maybe 30 minutes with our soprano. The result was sublime, and brings tears to my eyes as I write this.
    We loved her!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gigue Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 325
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 460
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Music During Breaks
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Guitar
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music