Gigue Music Reviews

13 Reviews for Gigue Music

1 User photo

Lauren 路 Married on 07/26/2020

Flexible & Professional

Julia was extremely accommodating throughout the planning process. Our original wedding day was postponed due to Covid and she moved her schedule around to be able to perform at our new wedding date! She certainly contributed in making our day beautiful!馃挄

Sent on 09/10/2020

Helen Paroline 路 Married on 02/02/2020

Wonderful violinist

Julia was amazing. She knew all the pieces we wanted and more. She made wonderful suggestions and was incredibly kind to our guests' requests. I highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Christie

Christie Hodor and Chad Dewitt 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Wonderful!

Julia was a great addition to our magical wedding! She is very sweet and talented. She played in windy 20 degree weather outside with no complaints and sounded beautiful. She added on cocktail hour time with only a few weeks notice which was great. She even came for the rehearsal which I was very impressed with! Thank you Julia!!!!! So happy

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • KC Drez

KC Drez 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Julia is fantastic and can play it all!

Julia is absolutely fantastic!! She played at our wedding during the ceremony and the cocktail hour and we received so many compliments about our fantastic violinist afterwards! I鈥檓 actually sad we had to miss most of her performance due to, ya know, getting married and taking pictures and whatnot. But what we did hear was amazing and all of our guests attest to the rest being fantastic! We asked for nerdy music and she delivered - so many guests raved about getting the references and being proud when they figured out what the music was. For the ceremony, we walked down the aisle to the Jurassic Park theme and we exited to the Pokemon theme - both done amazingly by Julia! She even performed my request of playing Rick Astley鈥檚 Never Gonna Give You Up on violin (yes, I wanted to Rick Roll my guests)! I could not rave more about how great Julia was! She was professional and fantastic about listening to all of our requests and asks. She can play anything! Thank you again Julia for truly making our wedding special and unique to us!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy 路 Married on 09/15/2019

Simply amazing

Julia far surpassed our expectations for our wedding! I researched 7 to 8 different violinists and musical groups in the Denver area before deciding on Julia. Something that made Julia stand out from the other musicians was her eagerness to help and make sure we were truly happy with her music before choosing her for our wedding. She recorded herself playing two songs that I really wanted to hear played but didn't see an example of on her page. I never asked her to play them, in fact, no other musician offered to do this. When I asked if they had examples of them playing, so and so song, they said no, sorry. Julia's response was, "no, but give me a few hours, I'll record myself playing that song for you and send it to you on Youtube". When I listened, I cried every time because of how beautiful the songs were that she played. So in a nutshell, if you're looking for an amazing performer who will make your wedding ceremony feel intimate and not overwhelming with too many instruments, I highly recommend Julia. She is professional, very responsive, and so so nice. We had her play at our ceremony outside and then during cocktail hour outside. She was very affordable compared to others I got quotes from and she had an assistant come with her to help. Her assistant even took some beautiful pictures and sent them to me after the wedding. Julia's amazing! I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Susannah Burley 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Julia was Marvelous!

We could not have been more impressed with Julia. In addition to being a true professional and an excellent musician she was a delightful and lovely person.
    She picked up new material quickly and rehearsed day of for maybe 30 minutes with our soprano. The result was sublime, and brings tears to my eyes as I write this.
    We loved her!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen 路 Married on 07/21/2019

Violinist for Wedding

Julia is a beautiful violinist and I am so happy that I hired her to play at my ceremony. She is professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Heather A Yates 路 Married on 07/13/2019

The best violinist I could have asked for!

Julia was so amazing! She played the most beautiful songs and made my ceremony so memorable. I highly recommend her. She was very flexible and professional. I loved how her music filled my space and added that special touch to our ceremony.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy Hickle 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic Wedding Violinist

Julia did a fantastic job at our wedding. She played the couple songs we requested beautifully, and filled in gaps with her own suggestions. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • F

Federica Pantaleoni 路 Married on 03/05/2019

The best choice that you can make!

Julia is the best choice for a classy wedding. She is fantastic, very flexible and professional.
    I contacted Julia last minute for my ceremony at the Botanic Garden, and she was just amazing in working things out.
    All my friends were very impressed by her talent and pleasant manners.
    I will always recommend Julia!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Jennifer Johnson 路 Married on 01/04/2019

Julia played elegantly for our small wedding.

Julia Taylor brings a delightful sound to the room. Her music is beautiful, she has excellent timing and the sound she makes with the violin softens the mood and warms the atmosphere. Would highly recommend her for any wedding setting.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Natalie 路 Married on 06/24/2018

PERFECT addition to our ceremony!

Julia performed at my wedding ceremony and did a phenomenal job. She was able to fulfill specific song requests from classical to pop songs. It added the perfect ambiance to my ceremony. I didn't get to hear too much (unfortunately!) but I had so many compliments from guests. We wanted our wedding to be intimate and the 3 piece or dominating options that larger strings offered wasn't appealing to us. Having just Julia was perfect because it added a nice touch and complimented the whole processional rather than dominating it.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Candice

Candice Krehn 路 Married on 09/17/2016

She's a bundle of joy!

I have known Julia for quite many years. The one thing that makes her so unique and valuable is her overflowing postive energy, which is inspiring and life changing. Whenever she faces a challenge, she figures out a way not just to overcome but to turn the situation for her benefit. There's no doubt about her technical skills and professionalism, but to me, as a bride, these things are not as important as having someone who is loving, fun, enjoyable and mind-blowing sometimes, at my wedding. She is an extra bundle of joy to add on to anyone's special day!

Sent on 03/25/2019