Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About MORNINGWILD Photography

Hello! I’m Megan.

I’m head-over-heels in love with my husband. I believe that marriage is one of the most challenging relationships in life, but it is also one of the most important and unbelievably amazing partnerships that can ever be promised. Our story is messy and imperfect, but that is what makes it real and worth fighting for.

I believe that photography is a beautiful act of listening and storytelling. I value the responsibility of making honest images that reflect the truth in the relationships, moments, and emotions that I’m honored to witness. I make it a priority to get to know my couples so that I can create something authentic that will be a part of their heritage forever.

I believe in loving God loving people
Taking time to snuggle
Long walks with our Samoyed pup
Consuming great food wine dessert coffee
Reading mystery novels on our front porch
Cheering on Syracuse basketball
Exploring over relaxing on vacation
Being purposeful but also spontaneous
Trying almost anything once
Being sentimental
Chasing the light

I believe that photography should be fun—lots of fun. Genuine. Truly you. I’m not a fan of posing or faking moments. These are all real life, real couples, real people.

Follow MORNINGWILD Photography on

eb1a3c7c93839245 1419008976711 161a3601e
161a3601e

21 Reviews for MORNINGWILD Photography

Stacey · Married on 05/05/2018

Megan is amazing. Words can't really do her justice- her work speaks for itself. She was just incredible on our wedding day. We had an unexpected hail AND thunder storm during the ceremony, and Megan kept working through the entire thing, never once seeming to let it stop her. The memories she captured for us are just amazing, and I can't stop looking at all of the photos. I'm so glad that Megan was there to capture all the special moments that will help us re-live this wonderful day for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much Megan.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Megan is such a talented photographer, sweet soul, and all around pleasure! From the moment she became a part of our "wedding family", she showed us that her profession is so much more than a job to her; it is about making connections and helping to elaborate on someone's love story.
    Her photos are stunning! I mean, come on..just look at them! Making the choice to hire her based on talent alone was an easy decision. I never had to worry about if I was going to get "that one shot" with Megan. I trusted her whole heartedly to capture our wedding day and all it's little details. Her background in photo journalism truly shines in her ability to not only photograph the events of the day, but also the emotions and stories of you and your guests.
    Throughout the entire wedding planning process, when small details distract couples from what it actually means to get married, Megan found little ways to keep us focused on each other. I really appreciated how much she CARED about us as more than just clients, but as two friends that she was so excited to see married.
    For us she greek danced, climbed mountains, faced the cold, ate gnats, found snow, sang along to Linkin Park, and always fought for "that perfect shot"...and she always got it.
    Thank you, Megan!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 10/08/2017

Megan is 5 stars all around. If she is available on your date, book her! She is an absolute joy of a person and a pleasure to work with. She goes above and beyond anything written on paper to make you special and happy. Her photos are beautiful, natural, and nothing is ever forced, cheesy, or awkward about her style. She captures everyone's candid spirit. Best of all, she can make people who were not at your wedding feel as if they were, through all the emotion, dynamic movement, and life that comes through her pictures. You don't need a videographer with her photos. At the event, she's practically invisible but everywhere at the same time. You know those photographers that block your view during the ceremony? Or are obnoxious trying to get in front of you to get a better shot of the first dance? Not Megan. Our family and friends repeatedly 'wow' at how they couldn't even tell she was there. But she captured everything. Once the big day is over, she continues to take care of you with beautiful books and albums and quality prints. Before, during, and after -
    she is responsive, and attentive, and thinks of the details or questions you wouldn't even know to ask. After she shoots, she turns pictures and albums around to you in a heartbeat. My friends are amazed at how quickly I received my photos.
    And she did all of this with an infant at home. She is a superwoman! Thank you Megan <3

Sent on 02/28/2018

Award

MORNINGWILD Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Yesterday Spaces Barn & Farm Weddings

Some of the best photos taken here at Yesterday Spaces in our 6 years of operation were taken by Morningwild. Beautiful beautiful work!

• AJ Ingoglia Films Wedding Videographers

Lime Green is an incredible studio.....it very hard for me to say nice things about photographers because they are any videographers worst nightmare haha but Lime Green was an absolute pleasure to work with.

• Asheville, 28806 See on map
    2312060901 (Phone number)
    Location of (MORNINGWILD Photography)