Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Event Coordination
Stress-free planning
Understanding the Couple's Vision

Morgan Taylor Events is a wedding planning service operating out of Fort Worth, Texas. Founder Morgan Weaver is passionate about creativity and logistics and helping her clients plan the wedding of their dreams. She earned degrees in marketing and management from Texas Tech University.

Morgan Taylor Events offers free consultations to discuss your vision for your big day. The planning packages are fully flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs. Month-of coordination packages begin eight weeks before the wedding and include logistics assistance, help with floor plans, and a wedding timeline. Ceremony rehearsal guidance is also included. Partial planning packages are there to assist with design and budget, vendor recommendations, checklists, and reminders. Full planning packages include everything in the partial package plus budget management, a custom design board, and attendance at all vendor meetings. Let Morgan Taylor Events help plan your most precious moments.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Morgan from Morgan Taylor Events is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding planning services. She is described as organized, responsive, and attentive to detail. Reviewers mention that she goes above and beyond to make the wedding day perfect and stress-free. Her professionalism and ability to handle any situation with ease are also praised. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Morgan for wedding coordination.

Review summary

Powered by AI

E
Emily D. Sent on 09/19/2023

Dickens Wedding!!

Morgan is the absolute best!! I can’t say enough wonderful things about her. Best decision I made. She made our wedding this month absolutely perfect from start to finish, and every step of the way in the planning process the year leading up to our big day was stress free and easy! She’s a pleasure to work with and really becomes like family. She is kind, detail-oriented, completely on top of everything, has a great eye for style, and truly she will make whatever your vision is come to life!! She’s always thinking of you and your partner and how to make your experience what you want it to be. Incredibly hard working, selfless, and organized. Just one example of how she goes above and beyond: my husband and I didn’t have a chance to eat at our reception as we were running around trying to talk to everyone; when we got to our hotel that night, we discovered Morgan had packed us a bag of everything from our caterer, and all desserts we had for guests!!! It was such a special touch and we were so excited. I already miss working with her. She will be your best friend and such a valuable asset as you prepare for such an important day in your life!
Ann
Ann P. Sent on 07/26/2023

Mother of Bride

The wedding day was a dream come true thanks to Morgan. She was everywhere, planning weeks ahead, asking questions, providing great advice, managing vendors and rentals, and even taking care of the smallest details. She was so easy to communicate with, walking us through the day, professional, timely and responded immediately to all our text and emails. We were in great hands!
L
Lenore C. Sent on 06/04/2023
5 out of 5 rating

She Brought My Wedding Dreams To Life!

Morgan was my month of coordinator for my May 2023 wedding and I mean it when I say it couldn’t have happened without her! Our day was absolute perfection. She handled everything that came her way with ease and didn’t let anything stress me or my husband out. If there were any bumps in the road, we were oblivious. She eased my nerves and reassured me many times. Our wedding was at my Mother’s property and my mom was able to enjoy her daughters wedding day solely because of Morgan. After the wedding my mom raved endlessly about how wonderful Morgan was and I couldn’t agree more. She went above and beyond with everything involving our day. Absolutely book Morgan as your event planner, she was more than worth it!!! She will make your day come together better than you dreamt it!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner

Team

Morgan Weaver
Morgan Weaver
Owner & Creative Director

​​​Hello! My name is Morgan Weaver, founder of Morgan Taylor Events. I started Morgan Taylor Events because of my passion for creativity, logistics, and serving others. I also have a love for checklists, timelines, and all things organization! While studying at Texas Tech University (Wreck'Em!) I earned degrees in marketing and management, as well as a minor in event management. When I am not planning events, you can find me snuggling with my two pugs, watching HGTV, or sipping on a Sonic Diet Coke (easy ice).

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding