Monumental Events

Laurens, SC 29360 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Monumental Events

Monumental Events is a full service wedding planning company based in Laurens, South Carolina. We specialize in offering each client an individualized service that fits their needs and budget! Along with our many years of experience, we have a large inventory of wedding decor items as well as resources to make your day the best day you could ask for. Monumental Events has an eye for detail and will assure that your big event goes off without a hitch.

Follow Monumental Events on

Videos 1 vídeo

11 Reviews for Monumental Events

Ashlee Blyler · Married on 12/21/2019

Ashlee- Bride

The Monumental Events team was amazing to work with! They are so creative and bring so many ideas to the table! They definitely work to create whatever you are imagining. They are always so kind and there for any questions I had!

I would highly recommend anyone to use them for any upcoming events—you’ll have the most amazing outcome!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Alexandra Darling · Married on 12/21/2019

Dream Come True!

I truly do not know where to begin! From our very first meeting, Monumental Events made a lasting impression! I had a general idea of what I wanted my wedding decor to look like and only minimal description, and with that the Monumental Events ladies took it from there! They were able to read my mind and know exactly what I wanted without lengthy explanations. We had many different meetings, phone calls and texts throughout the planning process and they were always there with comfort, guidance and support! They are a team of big and small details which makes them so unique! No matter what question I had they were willing to go to any length to answer in a professional and personal manner. Each of the ladies bring something very special to the table which allows for so much! Something they all have in common is a sense of confidence, which leaves the client knowing they will get the job done no matter what! I have said this numerous times since working with Monumental Events but it’s only the truth, they make dreams become reality! My wedding was perfection because of their hard work!♥️

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Mccabe · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream come true!

Hiring Monumental Events to coordinate our wedding & decorate our reception venue was the best decision my mom & I made during the planning process. These three girls totally brought my ideas & vision of my dream wedding to life! They completely transformed a very old & very unfinished building into a place where even locals couldn’t believe it was in our small town. They pay close attention to all of the small, but very important details. They were there for all of the crazy questions, helped calm all nerves & just made my whole day perfect! You will not regret hiring these three amazing ladies!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Monumental Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Laurens, 29360 See on map
    Location of (Monumental Events)