Laurens, SC 29360 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Monumental Events

Monumental Events is a full service wedding planning company based in Laurens, South Carolina. We specialize in offering each client an individualized service that fits their needs and budget! Along with our many years of experience, we have a large inventory of wedding decor items as well as resources to make your day the best day you could ask for. Monumental Events has an eye for detail and will assure that your big event goes off without a hitch.

Follow Monumental Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Eternal Elegance Events

13 Reviews for Monumental Events

• Ashley

Ashley H. · Married on 06/21/2021

Day-of coordination

I would highly recommend Monumental Events to every couple getting married! They were so helpful in every way. They were very fast to respond to any questions I had (which were a lot) and had so many ideas to help me out when I wasn’t sure of something. They made my wedding day a dream! The venue was decorated beautifully and exactly how I wanted it. The whole day went so smoothly. They took all of the stress off of my shoulders by handling everything the day of the wedding. I’m so glad I hired them!!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Debra P. · Married on 06/27/2020

Another happy MOB

I highly recommend this tremendous trio! Laura, Lisa and Madi were just wonderful. Their guidance, knowledge, patience and good humor certainly decreased the anxiety that can go along with planning a wedding. At our first meeting, they asked lots of questions to get a good sense of what my daughter envisioned for her wedding; many of the questions were things we hadn't even thought of. Throughout the process, we were all in contact via face-to-face meetings, texts, emails or video conferencing. They helped keep us on track with things that needed to be done, and provided helpful info on vendors. Their creativity helped to turn an already great venue into something spectacular. Day-of ran like clockwork, and knowing they had everything under control definitely helped decrease jitters!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Ashlee B. · Married on 12/21/2019

Ashlee- Bride

The Monumental Events team was amazing to work with! They are so creative and bring so many ideas to the table! They definitely work to create whatever you are imagining. They are always so kind and there for any questions I had!

I would highly recommend anyone to use them for any upcoming events—you’ll have the most amazing outcome!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Monumental Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Laurens, SC, 29360 See on map
    Location of (Monumental Events)