Monumental Events Reviews

11 | Laurens, SC

11 Reviews for Monumental Events

Ashlee Blyler · Married on 12/21/2019

Ashlee- Bride

The Monumental Events team was amazing to work with! They are so creative and bring so many ideas to the table! They definitely work to create whatever you are imagining. They are always so kind and there for any questions I had!

I would highly recommend anyone to use them for any upcoming events—you’ll have the most amazing outcome!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Alexandra Darling · Married on 12/21/2019

Dream Come True!

I truly do not know where to begin! From our very first meeting, Monumental Events made a lasting impression! I had a general idea of what I wanted my wedding decor to look like and only minimal description, and with that the Monumental Events ladies took it from there! They were able to read my mind and know exactly what I wanted without lengthy explanations. We had many different meetings, phone calls and texts throughout the planning process and they were always there with comfort, guidance and support! They are a team of big and small details which makes them so unique! No matter what question I had they were willing to go to any length to answer in a professional and personal manner. Each of the ladies bring something very special to the table which allows for so much! Something they all have in common is a sense of confidence, which leaves the client knowing they will get the job done no matter what! I have said this numerous times since working with Monumental Events but it’s only the truth, they make dreams become reality! My wedding was perfection because of their hard work!♥️

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Mccabe · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream come true!

Hiring Monumental Events to coordinate our wedding & decorate our reception venue was the best decision my mom & I made during the planning process. These three girls totally brought my ideas & vision of my dream wedding to life! They completely transformed a very old & very unfinished building into a place where even locals couldn’t believe it was in our small town. They pay close attention to all of the small, but very important details. They were there for all of the crazy questions, helped calm all nerves & just made my whole day perfect! You will not regret hiring these three amazing ladies!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 08/18/2018

These ladies are game changers!

Monumental Events decorated our reception venue and were the day-of coordinators for our wedding. This was no small task. They transformed a totally bare barn (literally wood beams and sheet metal siding) into exactly the vision I had in mind. They met with us multiple times during our engagement to get a clear understanding of my vision. They made my ideas a reality and made them better than I even imagined. They paid extreme attention to detail and were so creative in every area of the venue. They made the space personal for us and incorporated decor that matched our personalities and our interests. They have a beautiful inventory of furniture and decorations. They went above and beyond by communicating with our vendors and even had a team to come in and help with all the areas that I hadn't even thought of. Honestly, I probably still don't even realize all the work they did behind the scenes to make our wedding day perfect. I highly recommend Monumental Events! Laura, Lisa, Madi, and all the guys :), we appreciate you!!

Radawn Elmore · Married on 08/18/2018

Mother of the Bride

This team of decorators and coordinators is amazing. We were beyond thrilled with the venue that Monumental Events created in our barn for our daughter‘s wedding. It was everything she asked for plus more! Each time we would ask for something, their reply was “we’ve got that”! And they did! From set-up, coordinating throughout the evening, and teardown, the event was a huge success and a memory to cherish.

Ashley Brown · Married on 05/05/2018

Sister's Wedding

I am the sister of the bride. I was the MOH in her wedding. Laura really brought all of her visions to life and it was more beautiful than we could imagine! She was super helpful and we knew we could count on her for whatever we needed. The wedding was beautiful and went off without any problems. Everything was very smooth. I wish I had her for my wedding 6 years ago! You will not regret having her plan your event. She will meet all of your expectations and go above and beyond.

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

Wonderful job!!

Laura directed, decorated, and helped in so many ways for my wedding. She did a wonderful job! She is so caring and really wants the day to be what you have always wanted. She even went out of her way to just bring my husband chapstick on our big day. She is fantastic!!

Samantha Smith · Married on 12/09/2017

Wonderful!

Monumental Events knows exactly what they are doing! They are great. They do it all! Most definitely recommended!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Noelle Crowe · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing experience! I would recommend these ladies for any event.

Laura and Madison were amazing coordinating my wedding in October! They went above and beyond to make my day run as smoothly as possible. They handled everything from decorating tables to working with deliveries and set up, helping with parents and friends, timing us as we walked down the aisle- they even decorated our arbor (which turned out PERFECT!) I would recommend them for any event, especially weddings.

Mrs Philip Martin · Married on 06/03/2017

Best Wedding Ever! Harrington/ Martin

Could not have never imagined a more beautiful day for my son and daughter in law’s wedding. It was breathtaking! It was simple, yet so elegant. Lisa pays so much attention to the most intricate details. I am so thankful for everything they did throughout the entire weekend to make this day the best day ever. I would recommend them to anyone with a special event coming up. If you want it to be beautifully stunning without the worries, contact Monumental Events. You will love them too.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

Madi, Laura, and Lisa were amazing throughout the whole process! It was as simple as showing them a few ideas I had and they were able to run with it and made my wedding more than I could have ever imagined. They helped with everything and made a stressful time a breeze!

Sent on 04/20/2019