Monique Hessler Photography

Paradise Valley, AZ View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Your wedding day is one of the most incredible days of your life, the beginning of your legacy, and wedding photography should not be taken lightly! Let's be honest, planning such an important day can be a little...overwhelming! Which is why we believe that you should have an entire team behind you, supporting you the entire way! It is so important to us that we are there for all of our couples throughout the entire ride! We love being present for the entire journey, from first meeting you, listening to your exciting plans, hearing all about your love story, experiencing the planning process with you, the exciting countdown to your wedding day, and finally seeing your images come to life! We would love for it to be an experience for you more than having us show up to your wedding day as just a vendor!

It's really important to us that your wedding photography should capture the emotion, the laughter, the anticipation of seeing each other for the first time, the details you spent so long planning, his face when you first lock eyes, slow dancing to a fast song, stolen kisses, all of the unique moments that make up your unique wedding day. We don't want your photography to look like everyone else's, we want you to look at your images and think "wow that's so us"! Which is another reason why we love working with our couples leading up to the wedding day to learn about your visions and ideas, as well as any Pinterest ideas you have pinned ;).

We accept a limited number of weddings each year in order to focus on providing our couples the best experience possible!

Follow us on Instagram: @moniquehesslerweddings

We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming wedding! Submit an inquiry to the right or send me a message above to learn more about our offered wedding collections!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,550.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Janell
    Janell P. Married on 03/20/2021

Talented group of Women!

Monique and Riane are the absolute BEST! I have had such a great time working with these ladies that I am honestly bummed I can't hire them for more than just wedding photos. Monique is amazing and so attentive with any questions you have. She is always quick to respond and provides all the guidance along the way. Riane is an AMAZING photographer and is so much fun to be around. She instantly makes you feel comfortable (especially if you're like me and have a tough time being "cheesy"). Riane knows exactly what she's doing and it turns out... you don't even feel cheesy at all! I can't wait to see all the photos from my wedding as I am certain they captured all I could have ever wanted. You definitely want these girls to capture all the incredible moments of your day. It goes by fast and these are the memories we will have left, so you definitely want them done well! Monique even has a package that includes a photo album she will put all the photos in for you so they are all ready to go to share with friends and family. Absolutely perfect!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 11/21/2020

Great Photographers!

Monique was recommended to us by another photographer and she has been great to work with! Her communication is excellent and always answers any email quickly. She has an amazing team that bring all of the photography together. We had Riane and Micah as our wedding photographers. I really appreciated how kind they were to us and our family and also direct enough to get all of our desired shots in (all of the family combos). They came in and knew exactly where the best lighting was for each shot. We are so glad that they were apart of our wedding team. I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos!
    Alicia P. Married on 01/10/2020

Totally exceeded all expectations

I truly could not be more happy with my decision to hire Monique Hessler and her team as our photographers. Monique and her team are so incredibly attentive to every detail and have already been such a huge help and support in my planning process. In every single aspect she has completely exceeded all my expectations through hosting a date night at board & brush, sending a thank you packet with little special gifts, and always responding back to all my questions so quickly. In addition, our engagement photos were a dream and absolutely just so stunning but to top it off we received our edited photos back TWO DAYS AFTER OUR SHOOT!!!! That is completely unheard of in my opinion. I truly never in my dreams would have imagined such an incredible experience with our photographers and we haven't even gotten married yet! I can't wait to see the magic of our special day. If you want to have the most beautiful pictures and overall flawless and stress free experience PLEASE CHOOSE MONIQUE & HER TEAM!! I seriously can't express enough how grateful I am for these genuinely sweet ladies.

Monique Hessler Photography's reply:

Wow Alicia thank you so much! Your incredibly sweet words absolutely blew us away! It means the world to us! We have loved every single second of working with you and counting down to your wedding day! We feel like the lucky ones! We can't wait for your wedding day to be here so that we can celebrate with you and capture the most incredible day!! Thank you so much again for your amazing words!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

29 photos · 06/25/2015
  • Scot & Kirsten
    23 photos · 05/02/2015

Adore Bridal Adore Bridal Wedding Dresses

Monique is genius at her craft! We love her!

SoHo63 SoHo63 Banquet Halls

Monique is one of our exclusive photographers here at SoHo63 and we absolutely love her!!!

Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

I met Monique back in AZ before moving to Portland. She and I were hosting an open house together at Mesa Country Club. After exchanging information, we became friends on Facebook and I've been following her work ever since. I've worked with a lot of Photographers in my 10 years as a DJ in AZ and I can say that Monique Hessler Photography is on a higher level. Every single photo she touches turns to gold :) Her portfolio speaks for itself and if she were here in Oregon, my wife and I would hire her for every occasion! Not only is her photography some of the most creative and polished I've ever seen, she's a genuinely sincere and caring person and a consummate professional. If you need a wedding photographer, don't hesitate to book her if she's available!

Paradise Valley, 85253
Location of (Monique Hessler Photography)

Monique Hessler Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Monique Hessler Photography include in the starting price?

Monique Hessler Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography services does Monique Hessler Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Monique Hessler Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Monique Hessler Photography offer?

Monique Hessler Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Monique Hessler Photography offer?

Monique Hessler Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Monique Hessler Photography offer for wedding events?

Monique Hessler Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Monique Hessler Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Monique Hessler Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding