187 Avenue T, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Momobooth

Photo Booth Rental

We're dedicated to providing the consummate photo booth experience. Here are a few of the features that set us apart from the crowd

Photo booth rentals has never been more exciting! With our photo booth services, we create great pictures in a creative manner that will be the talk of the town. To sweeten the deal, our team has a vast background in professional photography and is ready to headline the festivities of your wedding, party, or corporate event. We take care of everything, so all you have to do is sit back and smile. www.momobooth.com

Other couples have also viewed

• L2image Photo Booth

Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Momobooth

• W

Wing · Married on 03/05/2017

We met William who was very professional and welcoming. He explained to us about packages and answer all our questions. Me and my wife had email him regarding the photo booth and he was quick to get back to us. The photo booth on our wedding day made it perfect. We loved how everyone are able to choose the layout they wanted and enjoyed how easy and fast it was to take pictures. The picture and design my wife chose for the print out came out so adorable and included the colors she wanted. We would definitely recommend to any one that is looking for photo booth services.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Sugelis · event on: 04/11/2015

William was amazing! He listened to all my requests and was quick to respond to all my questions. The template created for my baby shower was beautiful. The photo booth was easy to use. Overall, it was a great experience and everyone had a blast. Thank you William!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Tiffany · Married on 03/12/2015

Rented a booth from Momobooth for my friend's pre-wedding party. We had a moderately large party of around 100 guests and our guests were extremely pleased to see a photobooth. It really added a lot to the experience. The pricing is great for the quality of the booths. They're really easy to use and so enjoyable. I'd recommend getting one for your event to make it more memorable and surprise your guests. I was impressed with Momobooth's customer service as well. I got the help I needed quickly, efficiently, and in a good time frame. Thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Momobooth Pricing

Momobooth Price Rates

Momobooth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Prints
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Enclosed Booth
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    CD/DVD of Images