Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA 92009 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Moments in Bloom

Moments in Bloom is a wedding florist based in Carlsbad, California. Working together since 1997, owners Dede Barnes and Tara McClurkin select and care for every single flower by hand. Customizing floral designs is their favorite part of this business, and Moments in Bloom is committed to listening to and working with their couples on every single detail. That way, your wedding flowers can be a reflection of your dreams, style, and personality.

Moments in Bloom offers floral design, delivery, set up, and clean up throughout the Carlsbad area. The team can create designs in a variety of styles, though they specialize in classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage motifs. The following types of floral arrangements are available:

• Aisle decor

Moments in Bloom 5
Moments in Bloom 6
Moments in Bloom 7

Dana Humphrey · Married on 06/30/2019

Moments in Bloom Makes Your Moment Unforgettable :)

Tara from Moments in Bloom was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I had some very loose ideas of what we wanted initially, and she helped us a lot with some ideas to get started. Once I started poking around Pinterest I found a bouquet I really loved, sent her a picture, and that's exactly what showed up on the wedding day! She tied together all the flowers with the colors we gave her flawlessly. I was stunned when I saw the arch for the ceremony- it turned out more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! The guests at our wedding took almost as many pictures of the flowers as they did us. :) Tara was so sweet and easy to work with, and never once complained about the many, many emails I sent her. I would definitely recommend Moments in Bloom! :)

Sent on 07/13/2019

Alyssa Morales · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Flowers!

Moments in Bloom created the most beautiful flower arrangements for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. We chose the bright tropical package and it was even better than expected. Dede was amazing in customizing our request and so nice to work with.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Haley · Married on 07/14/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Moments in Bloom for your wedding! Tara and Dede worked with my planner and me to make my wedding look exactly how I had dreamed! They have great prices and are wonderful to work with, not to mention just being great people! They made a beautiful arch for our ceremony, beautiful centerpieces for our reception, as well as perfect little details (flowers on our welcome sign, on the gift table, and on the cake and cake table). They thought of every detail! Make it easy on yourself and hire them!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Moments in Bloom 8

Moments in Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• Heidi-o-photo
    Heidi-o-photo Wedding Photographers

Tara & Dede of Moments in Bloom are true floral artists. Their designs are so unique and beautiful. As a photographer I'm always so excited to be working with them so I get to photograph their creations. Not only are they artists, they're super friendly, and dependable.

• Carlsbad Carlsbad, California, 92009 See on map