Moments in Bloom

Carlsbad, California View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Moments in Bloom is a wedding florist based in Carlsbad, California. Working together since 1997, owners Dede Barnes and Tara McClurkin select and care for every single flower by hand. Customizing floral designs is their favorite part of this business, and Moments in Bloom is committed to listening to and working with their couples on every single detail. That way, your wedding flowers can be a reflection of your dreams, style, and personality.

Moments in Bloom offers floral design, delivery, set up, and clean up throughout the Carlsbad area. The team can create designs in a variety of styles, though they specialize in classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage motifs. The following types of floral arrangements are available:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Megan
    Megan B. Married on 07/18/2021

Fantastic!

Moments in Bloom was incredible! Dede was highly professional, helpful, and always quick to respond. She was also very flexible and was able to add on arrangements and change things as I needed for our wedding. They did such an amazing job with the flowers, we were absolutely blown away with how beautiful everything turned out. Thank you Moments in Bloom for making our wedding look like a fairytale!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 04/17/2021

Gorgeous!!!

Moments in bloom was a recommendation from a coworker of mine, and let me just say I was absolutely blown away! Flowers are a strange thing at a wedding because you know there’s going to be a certain price tag that goes with them, but it is so worth it to create the type of feel for our wedding. I worked with Tara throughout the whole experience and she helped me immensely discussing how to reuse pieces from our ceremony into our reception since our venue had a massive arbor.
    I am so glad I took her advice!!! It was absolutely gorgeous! Both the ceremony space and the reception had the exact look I wanted!!! She also did our cake and cake stand which was one of the most elegant looks I’ve ever seen and surpassed my expectations. Our bouquets and all of the bridal party pieces were perfect in color, shape and size!!
    I really know very little about flowers and she walked me through colors and shapes and had me send a bunch of pictures of the look I wanted- even of my dress, my decor and the cake stand so that she made sure everything worked together!
    When I got home the next day I went through to preserve some of the flowers and it was the first time I got to look at them super close and wow! The quality of these flowers completely surpassed any that I’ve ever seen at a wedding! They even smelled amazing!!!
    She really worked with me, a lot, and she did a phenomenal job! I could not recommend her more!!!
    Jackie C. Married on 03/14/2020

A truly special person

This review is less about the beautiful flower arrangements Didi puts together and more about the wonderful type of person that she is. Our wedding was cancelled the day prior to the event due to the Coronavirus. As any future bride can imagine, I was distraught. We had a small event in our backyard as a replacement. Didi not only still put together some of our arrangements but put together some with different colors and different flowers that looked less weddingy as she feared wedding flowers could make our day much worse. That was by far the most kindhearted, generous act I could imagine from a wedding vendor. In addition, she returned us what money should could (for labor, delivery, etc.) and we couldn't be more thankful. Moral of the story, her flowers are absolutely beautiful and perhaps more importantly, she is the type of person you'll want to have supporting you on your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Adam & Christina
    21 photos · 01/31/2015

Heidi-o-photo Heidi-o-photo Wedding Photographers

Tara & Dede of Moments in Bloom are true floral artists. Their designs are so unique and beautiful. As a photographer I'm always so excited to be working with them so I get to photograph their creations. Not only are they artists, they're super friendly, and dependable.

Carlsbad Carlsbad, California, 92009
7604972055
Location of (Moments in Bloom)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding