Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA 92009 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Moments in Bloom

Moments in Bloom is a wedding florist based in Carlsbad, California. Working together since 1997, owners Dede Barnes and Tara McClurkin select and care for every single flower by hand. Customizing floral designs is their favorite part of this business, and Moments in Bloom is committed to listening to and working with their couples on every single detail. That way, your wedding flowers can be a reflection of your dreams, style, and personality.

Moments in Bloom offers floral design, delivery, set up, and clean up throughout the Carlsbad area. The team can create designs in a variety of styles, though they specialize in classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage motifs. The following types of floral arrangements are available:

• Aisle decor

Moments in Bloom 6
Moments in Bloom 7
  • Parastou

Parastou · Married on 08/18/2019

Gorgeous and ABUNDANT flowers!

Let me start by saying that flowers ended up being one of the most stressful components of wedding planning for me because I had no idea how pricey flowers are. With that said, Dede at Moments in Bloom, went out of her way to work with my budget AND still make my vision come to life. Moments in Bloom really overdelivered on the day of. There were flowers everywhere and gorgeous blooms - huge, blooming roses (no buds or small roses), in beautiful colors (blush, mauve, champagne, ivory), hydrangea and greens that really complemented the venue. I had a mix of round and banquet tables and so had a mix of centerpieces and garlands. The garlands were FULL and gorgeous. I really didn't want pink (think baby shower girl pink) and there was no pink! :) I LOVED my bouquet, peonies, roses, and gardenia (my request). I was that annoying bride who kept looking at more and more Pinterest and IG photos, confusing myself more and more and likely annoying the vendor, but Dede never showed it - she was so sweet and patient throughout. She is so great to work with AND delivers a gorgeous product. I am super happy with the flowers and can't believe I was so stressed out about it. The guests are still gushing about them! Thank you, Dede!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Moments in Bloom 14
    Moments in Bloom 15
    Moments in Bloom 16

Dana Humphrey · Married on 06/30/2019

Moments in Bloom Makes Your Moment Unforgettable :)

Tara from Moments in Bloom was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I had some very loose ideas of what we wanted initially, and she helped us a lot with some ideas to get started. Once I started poking around Pinterest I found a bouquet I really loved, sent her a picture, and that's exactly what showed up on the wedding day! She tied together all the flowers with the colors we gave her flawlessly. I was stunned when I saw the arch for the ceremony- it turned out more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! The guests at our wedding took almost as many pictures of the flowers as they did us. :) Tara was so sweet and easy to work with, and never once complained about the many, many emails I sent her. I would definitely recommend Moments in Bloom! :)

Sent on 07/13/2019

Alyssa Morales · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Flowers!

Moments in Bloom created the most beautiful flower arrangements for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. We chose the bright tropical package and it was even better than expected. Dede was amazing in customizing our request and so nice to work with.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Moments in Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• Heidi-o-photo
    Heidi-o-photo Wedding Photographers

Tara & Dede of Moments in Bloom are true floral artists. Their designs are so unique and beautiful. As a photographer I'm always so excited to be working with them so I get to photograph their creations. Not only are they artists, they're super friendly, and dependable.

• Carlsbad Carlsbad, California, 92009 See on map