Moments in Bloom

Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA 92009 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Moments in Bloom

Moments in Bloom is a wedding florist based in Carlsbad, California. Working together since 1997, owners Dede Barnes and Tara McClurkin select and care for every single flower by hand. Customizing floral designs is their favorite part of this business, and Moments in Bloom is committed to listening to and working with their couples on every single detail. That way, your wedding flowers can be a reflection of your dreams, style, and personality.

Moments in Bloom offers floral design, delivery, set up, and clean up throughout the Carlsbad area. The team can create designs in a variety of styles, though they specialize in classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage motifs. The following types of floral arrangements are available:

• Aisle decor

Moments in Bloom 5
Moments in Bloom 6
Moments in Bloom 7

Haley · Married on 07/14/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Moments in Bloom for your wedding! Tara and Dede worked with my planner and me to make my wedding look exactly how I had dreamed! They have great prices and are wonderful to work with, not to mention just being great people! They made a beautiful arch for our ceremony, beautiful centerpieces for our reception, as well as perfect little details (flowers on our welcome sign, on the gift table, and on the cake and cake table). They thought of every detail! Make it easy on yourself and hire them!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Moments in Bloom 8

Marianne · Married on 07/07/2018

The flowers at our wedding were absolutely stunning. Moments in Bloom exceeded my expectations! Tara was so friendly & easy to work with. We had a budget to stick to & she was great at offering suggestions on where to save without sacrificing aesthetics. At our initial consultation, I showed her images from my pinterest board and we went from there. There was one image in particular that I loved, and Tara nailed it. So many guests came up to me the day of, and since, to tell me how beautiful my flowers were. I was very worried about making our venue beautiful since it was DIY, but after seeing the bouquets, my worries vanished. The flowers completely transformed the space and made my wedding day every bit as beautiful as I had hoped!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Moments in Bloom 9
    Moments in Bloom 10
    Moments in Bloom 11
    Moments in Bloom 12

Kristin · Married on 12/01/2017

Thank you so much for the beautiful job you did with all the flowers at our wedding! My bouquet was everything that I had envisioned ...you saw my reaction when you brought the bouquets to us...Tears! They were so beautiful! The arch for our ceremony was such a perfect backdrop for where we were standing. And The ballroom flowers turned out spectacular and your attention to detail on our wedding cake was amazing!

We couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you for help making our wedding day so beautiful!

-Kristin

Moments in Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• Heidi-o-photo
    Heidi-o-photo Wedding Photographers

Tara & Dede of Moments in Bloom are true floral artists. Their designs are so unique and beautiful. As a photographer I'm always so excited to be working with them so I get to photograph their creations. Not only are they artists, they're super friendly, and dependable.

• Carlsbad Carlsbad, California, 92009 See on map