Moments in Bloom Reviews

Moments in Bloom 5
Moments in Bloom 6
Moments in Bloom 7

Haley · Married on 07/14/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Moments in Bloom for your wedding! Tara and Dede worked with my planner and me to make my wedding look exactly how I had dreamed! They have great prices and are wonderful to work with, not to mention just being great people! They made a beautiful arch for our ceremony, beautiful centerpieces for our reception, as well as perfect little details (flowers on our welcome sign, on the gift table, and on the cake and cake table). They thought of every detail! Make it easy on yourself and hire them!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Moments in Bloom 8

Marianne · Married on 07/07/2018

The flowers at our wedding were absolutely stunning. Moments in Bloom exceeded my expectations! Tara was so friendly & easy to work with. We had a budget to stick to & she was great at offering suggestions on where to save without sacrificing aesthetics. At our initial consultation, I showed her images from my pinterest board and we went from there. There was one image in particular that I loved, and Tara nailed it. So many guests came up to me the day of, and since, to tell me how beautiful my flowers were. I was very worried about making our venue beautiful since it was DIY, but after seeing the bouquets, my worries vanished. The flowers completely transformed the space and made my wedding day every bit as beautiful as I had hoped!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Moments in Bloom 9
    Moments in Bloom 10
    Moments in Bloom 11
    Moments in Bloom 12

Kristin · Married on 12/01/2017

Thank you so much for the beautiful job you did with all the flowers at our wedding! My bouquet was everything that I had envisioned ...you saw my reaction when you brought the bouquets to us...Tears! They were so beautiful! The arch for our ceremony was such a perfect backdrop for where we were standing. And The ballroom flowers turned out spectacular and your attention to detail on our wedding cake was amazing!

We couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you for help making our wedding day so beautiful!

-Kristin

Moments in Bloom 20
    Moments in Bloom 21
    Moments in Bloom 22

Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2016

I worked with Tara to design the florals for my December 30, 2016 wedding and received the flowers of my dreams. I live out of town so all our communication was done over email and pinterest and yet I felt like Tara completely knew my vision and delivered one thousand percent. She was amazing to work with and the flowers were of the highest quality. I would especially thank Tara and Moments in Bloom for their flexibility. I had already paid the full balance for the florals when we decided to drop four reception tables (which meant a decrease of 8 centerpieces)- Tara graciously worked with me and my coordinator, Robyn Fallon of R. Nicole Events, to increase the size of the other arrangements and source even fancier flowers so that the balance would remain the same. The florals were perfect and everything I imagined! I would highly recommend Moments in Bloom for any event!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

Such gorgeous flower arrangements! I hope to use them in the future! Highly recommend Moments in Bloom!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mikayla · Married on 11/22/2016

I couldn't recommend Moments In Bloom more highly!! Dede was wonderful and immediately understood the aesthetic I was going for (lots of texture with succulents, berries, amaranthus, branches, eucalyptus, etc). She instantly put me at ease, and I knew I could trust her completely and not need to worry about a thing. When her quote came in a little high for my budget, she worked with me to retain the things I found important and cut costs where possible, even bringing down rental fees to make it happen. On the day of, the flowers were PERFECT! Everything looked like it came straight from a styled shoot on Pinterest. The colors, the textures, the styling...I couldn't have imagined anything better. You will not regret booking Moments in Bloom! Thank you Dede!

Sent on 12/09/2016

steven · Married on 10/01/2016

We all enjoyed working with Dede (bride, groom, parents) and the results were just gorgeous! She listened carefully to our budget expectations, and exactly captured the tone and color palette of the wedding. We rented the rustic-looking arbor to use as a chuppah, and it worked out beautifully.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

I am so lucky to have found Moments in Bloom for my wedding. Tara was absolutely amazing! The florals were a big deal to me for my wedding day and Tara went above and beyond to make my vision come true. I was such an indecisive bride and kept changing my mind. Tara was so amazing and would discuss my ideas with me and steered me in the right direction. I live in Arizona but got married at the Estancia in La Jolla. Tara was so wonderful and always worked around my schedule for our phone calls and meeting. She created a beautiful arch for my ceremony that was nothing short of amazing! My wedding was everything I ever dreamed of and I cant thank Tara enough!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

The advice I would share with a couple wondering if they should book Moments in Bloom would be to do it, your beautiful day deserves the absolute best! Holding fresh, vibrant, and stunning flowers is worth every single penny, your pictures will be more beautiful, you will feel the most gorgeous you have ever felt holding a Moments in bloom bouquet. Flowers don't last forever, but the memory of getting exactly what you wanted from your florist and seeing it in every picture is worth it, ten times over. I am so grateful for Tara for creating exactly what I wanted, when several other florists who shall remain nameless - told me that the color of flower I wanted wouldn't be available, she made it happen.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Alyssa · Married on 01/23/2016

Moments in Bloom did such a great job on my wedding flowers! I met with Tara several months before my wedding and I didn't know too much about flowers or what type I wanted, we just discussed the color scheme and what type of look I was going for. Fast forward to the big day and I couldn't have imagined anything better. They captured exactly what I had in mind! The centerpieces and the bouquets were absolutely beautiful. We also rented a 4 post wooden arch from them and had flowers put on the corner of the arch, I can't even describe how beautiful it made our ceremony. Moments in Bloom was amazing!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Moments in bloom did a great job with my wedding flowers! Dede provided a bid suitable for my budget without compromising in style. She was so easy to work with and everything turned out beautiful on my big day! I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Denise · Married on 10/31/2015

Tara exceeded our expectations! She was able to get all my ideas wrapped into a beautiful finish.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Katy · Married on 09/06/2015

Lionel and Katy Fujioka's Wedding September 6, 2015 I needed to take a moment to recognize this wonderful team of florists. This was our experience with Dede and Tara and we could not be happier with the results. About 6 months before our wedding, I was ready to book with another florist that was located much farther from our wedding site, the Carlsbad Hilton. We called our wedding coordinator at the Hilton, and her first recommendation was the Moments in Bloom team located in Carlsbad. My first interaction with Dede was email setting up a time that we could be introduced via FaceTime (we live 2 hours away from Carlsbad). I immediately feel in love with not only her professionalism and welcoming personality, but also the talent she displayed. Yes, on our first "meeting" FaceTime phone call, she created the centerpiece that was beyond what I envisioned. It was absolutely beautiful. I committed to Dede and her team on the spot. As the months passed, Dede was open to ALL the changes I made up until the week before the wedding. She was extremely patient with me. =] Her prices were fair, considering I did some shopping around before I was able to commit to her. The day of the wedding was THE FIRST TIME I was able to meet Dede and Tara personally. The day went beyond smooth because of the way they handled set up of all my beautiful arrangements, and so much more. Moments gave me so much to remember about our special day. It was BEYOND what I envisioned and it showed Dede and Tara's true talents considering we only communicated through email and phone calls. I cannot thank the Moments in Bloom team enough for making more than anything I could ever imagine. Thank you Dede and Tara! Your talents are beyond amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Dede & team were amazing! I was so overwhelmed by the thought of flowers for our wedding. First, I was under a strict budget, and dealing with a venue where ceremony, cocktail hour, reception & dinner were in 4 different locations! Dede helped guide me through the possibilities remaining in our budget and even adding special flowers where she could. She sent pictures to give me an idea of how it would look, and even ordered special gold vases for the dinner. They effectively moved flowers from ceremony to dinner and dinner seamlessly!

At my sister's wedding, her flowers showed up green. I asked Dede if this would happen, and she laughed. When the flowers showed up, they were STUNNING. My bouquet was huge and much to my surprise, when I picked it up, it was so light! They made them look full and condensed, yet not overbearing. It was all beautiful, and I couldn't have been happier!!! --Amy Stacy

Sent on 08/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2015

Tara was Amazing to work with! During our initial consultation she completely understood the vision we were going for, and once we left we knew we could check flowers off of our to do list. We loved the work we had seen them do and felt 100% confident that the flowers for our special day would look just as great. We loved everything about our wedding flowers and we could not be happier we found Moments in Bloom! I would recommend Moments in Bloom to every San Diego bride!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Courtney · Married on 03/07/2015

The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! So many people were complimenting them and I just adored them! And the bouquets!! OH. MY. GOODNESS!! They were so incredible!!! Seriously, the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! They were beyond my expectations! I wish they would last forever!
    Thank you, again, You are amazing!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Christina · Married on 01/31/2015

Dede is amazing! I loved my wedding flowers and she worked so closely with me and my family through the entire process. I wanted a fragrant bouquet she found me the most beautiful smelling garden roses, I loved it! Now when I smell rose it reminds me of my wedding day. I highly recommend Moments in Bloom.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/11/2014

Choosing Moments in Bloom was the best decision we made! Tara and Dede were amazing! The flowers surpassed our expectations and they went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a florist. The first thing people say to me when they see our wedding pictures...is WOW look at those flowers! They were simply stunning! Not choosing Moments in Bloom to do your flowers would be a mistake. Tara and Dede's passion for flowers and weddings really shine through their work. Thank you Moments in Bloom!

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 11/02/2013

Moments in Bloom is simply amazing! I was referred to MIB by our Wedding Coordinator, Paige Jensen from Bliss Events and we could not have been happier to work with them. The overall decor for our wedding was pretty important to us and we already had some ideas of flower arrangements for our ceremony, centerpieces for our reception, as well as my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquet. I worked with Tara and she had a lot of great ideas and really helped my vision become a reality. Tara was really great to work with too. She was very responsive to all my emails, spent time to talk to me over the phone, and helped with all my questions. On my wedding day, she was there to set everything up for the ceremony and even helped our wedding party with their boutonnieres. At the end of the night, she was there at midnight to tear everything down too. She definitely goes out of her way to help any way she can.

Moments in Bloom exceeded our expectations for all the flower arrangements and we still continue to receive compliments on how beautiful everything was. Overall, it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend working with Moments in Bloom.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Jessie · Married on 10/13/2013

Moments in Bloom rocks! We are so happy to have had Moments in Bloom as our wedding florist in October 2013. They came highly recommended by our photographer Chelsea Anne, and rightly so! They did gorgeous work at very competitive prices. Moments in Bloom played a very special and important part in our wedding.

Floral design was very important to me, as I ultimately had some fairly specific looks and flowers in mind. I spent a great deal of time examining the Moments in Bloom website and photo blog to ensure I loved their style, then reached out to them! We had a great meeting with Dede at their studio in Carlsbad, and we just really liked her and Tara and their whole vibe! They are both super nice, very talented and hardworking, and you can just tell how much they love what they do.

After we booked them as our florist, my now-husband and I actually moved out of state, and we suddenly had a ‘destination wedding’ on our hands! But it was so easy to work with Dede over phone and e-mail to discuss our wedding floral design and communicate ideas and visions. Dede was very responsive, thoughtful and patient to boot! She hunted down the perfect centerpiece vases and customized them just for us; Dede also happened to find me some special ranunculus flowers for my bridal bouquet in the exact perfect color, despite having counted them out since they were out of season! Just a bit of magic she managed that I had to mention. ;-)

In regard to the wedding day itself – Dede and Tara were prompt, reliable, and ever so efficient! Our venue, the Safari Park out in Escondido, requires vendors to cart all of their stuff into the middle of the park literally on golf carts. It’s no small challenge, and certainly adds to set-up time, so they were hustling! But man, did they deliver. Everything was beautiful and arranged perfectly.

We highly recommend you consider Moments in Bloom for your wedding florals!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Beautiful flowers wonderful customer service what more could you ask!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Moments in Bloom 23

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2013

Moments in bloom did such a beautiful job with our bouquets and centerpieces. They worked with our extremely tight budget without making it look like we were on a budget. All the flowers were fresh and beautiful. They were on time with our bouquets and were organized by having it divided between brides side and grooms side. Thanks Tara!!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Stefanie · Married on 05/31/2012

Five stars all the way for Tara M. My florals for my San Juan Capistrano wedding on 5.31.12 were simply out of this world. SHe went above and beyond what we had in our minds for our big day. Her florals literally changed the whole venue, it was magical. I am sooo glad I made the choice to hire Moments in Bloom. You wont be disappointed, she is amazing...thank you again....

Sent on 06/15/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2011

I could not be more satisfied with Moments in Bloom. I have two separate occasions that I have had the joy of working with them and I will share both:

As a bridesmaid: in 2010 my friend got married and used Moments in Bloom as her florist. Because my friend has a very chaotic schedule, all of the consultation was completed over the internet and via email. My friend told Dede what flowers she liked, what flowers she didn't like, and the overall look she was going for. The day of the actually wedding was the very first time my friend and Dede met and spoke in person and every thing was perfect. As a bridesmaid I was very impressed by the quality of the flowers and decor around the ceremony and reception, and I knew if my friend was able accomplish this without having face-to-face meetings with the florist I knew this is who I wanted to work with for my wedding.

As a bride: Fast forward to November 2010 (a month after my friend's wedding), and I met the ladies of Moments in Bloom at an open house/vendor expo at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club (where we ended up booking our wedding venue there). Dede remembered me from the previous month and we immediately began talking about flowers for my October 2011 wedding. We met a couple of times in person and she immediately knew what I was looking for to make my autumn wedding beautiful and special. She incorporated my favorite flower, sunflowers, so beautifully into the bouquets and because she knew our theme was autumn harvest, she included fresh autumn leaves in the bouquet as well! Every raved at how wonderful all the floral arrangements looks and I could not agree more. The center pieces on all the tables were stunning without taking away the ability for people to talk across the table to each other, our sweetheart table was decorated with pomegranates, autumn leaves, and a gorgeous centerpiece of all the flowers that were in the ladies' bouquets. I had both a cascade bouquet for the wedding ceremony as well as a "tossible" bouquet for the bouquet/garter toss portion of the reception. We had cast iron votive holders with flowers and wood climbing up the sides, and a votive tree by the area that guests could leave gifts and cards. The whole day was beautiful and the work done by Dede was the icing on the cake for that day. Thank you Moments in Bloom! I have already recommended you to others for their floral arrangement needs!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2014

We really enjoyed working with Tara. She helped us nail down our theme because we were stuck between two styles. Amazingly, she brought the two together and we absolutely loved it! The flowers were all beautiful. She is definitely interested in what you prefer, and strives to make it happen, or if you're like me and love flowers but don't know much about them, she can easily help you out and create beautiful bouquets and arrangements! We definitely recommend Tara and Moments in Bloom for any wedding or event.

Sent on 11/11/2014