Valleywide, Phoenix, AZ 85048 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Moments Found Photography

Alan has photographed more than 500 weddings at more than 75 Arizona wedding venues. He has been a full time trained professional photographer for 15 years.

Alan is also a past president of the Phoenix Professional Photographers Association.Moments Found Photography is recommended for the best customer service and a unique style that focuses on you enjoying your special day.

p0872
d618549tiny
p0441

32 Reviews for Moments Found Photography

Toni · Married on 04/22/2017

For my Fiance and I it was very important to have great photos of our wedding.
    Alan was our photographer for our wedding in April, I was referred to him by a friend and after looking around at other photographers and their packages I was so happy and relived that I found Alan. I met with Alan at his studio and I knew right away that he would be perfect for the job!! he has 2 set prices which made it less stressful and easy to pick, he is there as long as you want him to be there, with 2 assistants and many years of experience (17 years full-time). He is also flexible about hourly services if you're having a shorter wedding which is also great!
    We got our photos back within the first week after our wedding and every photo I loved!!! If you're looking for a GREAT, outstanding, affordable photographer look no further! Alan is your guy!! don't take any chances on your special day!! He is amazing and you won't be let down!!!
    I am so happy we went with him, he made the day fun, he got a lot of amazing shots and he is very experienced, what more could you want!!!

Casey · Married on 01/14/2017

I attended a family members wedding in which Alan was the photographer. I chose to go online and pay for 2 photos to be emailed to me along with a photo personal use release. I was not on top of checking my email and was 2 days late to download the photos. I sent a quick email to Alan explaining my overlook and he quickly responded ( 5 minutes after the original email was sent to him!! that's fast!!) and re-emailed the photos for me! What a great example of Good customer service!!

Torie · Married on 10/15/2016

Alan and his assistants were wonderful!! We are so pleased we decided to go with Moments Found Photography for our wedding day! The photo's came out spectacular!! Alan and his team were very professional and made the day so much fun! Thank you Alan with Moments Found Photography!

Moments Found Photography Pricing

Moments Found Photography Price Rates

Moments Found Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Blackstone Country Club
    Blackstone Country Club Country Club Weddings

Moments Found Photography is wonderful to work with and provides high quality photos to remember forever. Blackstone Country Club highly recommends Moments Found Photography and is excited to work with their crew again!

• Valleywide Phoenix, AZ 85048 See on map