Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Moments by Moye

We provide everything except the Bride & Groom

I am a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography and Certified by WPPI. As a provider in the art of photography, I take pride in the best service and personal attention. I dedicated to servicing the needs of my clients each and every day. I have been a photographer for 10 years. My team and I have a combined 40 years of experience.

We make your special day ours as well. When you look at your photos from your wedding day, we want the photos to give you the same emotions. So that way you can relive the moment you said I do over and over again.

I make it my personal priority to really get to know the couples individually and as a couple. This way I can assure that the interaction between myself, the camera and the couple are as natural as possible. This way it makes the photos more genuine and more personal. After all we will be working together very closely. When everyone is comfortable, we tend to relax and smile and laugh more easily. This is why at Moments By Moye Our first priority is the outcome…. not the income.

OUR MISSION

Our mission to you the customer. Is to provide a professional, courteous and personal approach to your needs.  We will work with you one on one from start until completion. At Moments by Moye we believe our business with you isn't over when the event ends, but rather we are just starting a relationship with you.