Moments by Moye Reviews

12 | Hempstead, NY

12 Reviews for Moments by Moye

12 Moments by Moye Reviews

Jacqueline · Married on 07/07/2017

VERY professional and patient with large wedding party, does beautiful work & has quite the artistic eye! Background in fashion photography, really able to capture beauty in both my bridesmaid and my dresses!

Linda · Married on 07/02/2017

This was a great success in part due to the correct wedding photographer.

shannon · Married on 07/02/2017

Excellent Photography! I absolutely loved my wedding photos!!!!!!!

Robson · Married on 05/02/2017

Very reliable, show up on time, and covered the whole thing without bothering me, in another words, this guy knows what he's doing and he does it in a very professionally way. I already added him to my address book, so he'll cover our next event!! Highly recommended!!

Cheree · Married on 04/30/2017

Jerome was very professional. He arrived to our venue on time. He went above and beyond our expectations! He was able to capture us in our best moments! We also loved his creativity. He was polite and a pleasure to work with. The photos we received were amazing!! We know we made the right choice in choosing Moments by Moye for our wedding. We recommend him 100%.

Kristine · Married on 10/29/2016

Moments by Moye made the vision of our wedding come true. The photographers and videographer brought life to our Halloween-themed wedding, capturing details that we would've never thought to include. Dedicated to their clients, the Moments by Moye professionals came to our affair dressed in authentic costumes, as requested. Jerome was meticulous and dedicated to capturing every detail of our day. We not only received our proofs in record time, but our album and video were also provided soon after. Jerome''s work is undeniably exceptional, and his professionalism carries over long after the event. I am forever grateful that we chose them, will use only them in the future, and HIGHLY recommend Moments by Moyer to anyone looking to choose the best photographer.

He did such a great job and was so nice and professional! I hired him very last minute and I am so glad that I did! I received my video in under a month and he is very reasonable. Thanks so much for capturing my special day!

Candace · Married on 10/17/2015

Great professional services!! Beautiful pictures that captured my special day !!

aaron · Married on 03/25/2017

Jerome was excellent to work with! We needed a last minute photographer who was affordable, and he was prepared and ready to go during our wedding. The photos came out great and we are so happy we decided to go with him.

Camille · Married on 08/15/2014

Moments By Moye really captured special moments at my daughters wedding. There were many beautiful clear, candid shots that I will enjoy for many years to come.

Camille Taylor

Latoshia · Married on 06/14/2014

My photographers wife on the day of the event went into labor. We had to literally scramble to find a last minute replace. Jerome At Moments By Moye was there within the hour ready to go without missing a beat. The images were astounding for such short notice. He even gave us a special gift album as a way to say thank you for choosing him. I would definitely refer and use this company again

Latosha Atiles

Shelly · Married on 06/04/2016

4.2
      3.0

Great people to work with. We needed them to stay later and they were willing to without a huge increase in cost. I would recommend that you tell them you do not want a drone used for pictures. We had an outdoor wedding and the drone was way too loud to hear the ceremony.

Jerome is very thorough and took some very special shots of the bride and groom separately and together. Loved the shots he took of the rings with the flowers. I definitely would use him again.