Moments 2 Memories Weddings & Events

Santa Clarita, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Moments 2 Memories Weddings & Events is an award-winning boutique wedding planning company based in Los Angeles, California. Founder and lead planner Laura moved to Los Angeles in 2005 to pursue a career in film. After years as a script supervisor and producer, she found her passion for wedding coordination, to which she brings her meticulous attention to detail. Along with Carmen, her principal planner and stylist, Laura helps couples host bespoke, beautiful, and stress-free celebrations of love.

Together, Laura and Carmen will be by their clients’ sides throughout every step of the planning process. For lovebirds with different needs and preferences, Moments 2 Memories Weddings & Events offers three coordination packages. These include full-service planning, partial planning, and month-of management. Whether soon-to-be-newlyweds want to arrange every detail of their special day or prefer to let the experts take the reins, these professionals have them covered. The company also partners with travel agent Kelli Alexander, of Planet Kelli, to assist in organizing honeymoons. For getaways all over the globe, this travel specialist will work with couples to craft the relaxing and rejuvenating vacation of their wildest dreams.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,875

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nichelle
    Nichelle Married on 12/16/2021

Hire Laura!

Laura from Moments 2 Memories is the most important asset to your special day. I’ve had the pleasure of working as a venue manager with Laura at 2 different venues and can see all the behind the scenes efforts that most don’t have the opportunity to see. She is truly passionate about her job, loves her couples, and is really good at what she does. She cares to know your story to help make your day that much more special and always runs a smooth & successful event. Hire Laura, you won’t regret it!
    Hailey M. Married on 11/13/2021

Seamless, magical wedding day!

Where do I start? Moments 2 Memories Events is just what we needed for a seamless, magical wedding day. From our first meetings with Laura to the final moments of the night of our wedding, we couldn’t ask for more. We got engaged in June 2019 and were planning on a wedding in November 2020. We had to postpone a year and also had to change our venue only about 2 months before our new wedding date. It was an emotional rollercoaster, but Laura really put us at ease and helped us organize and communicate with every vendor. Every detail was taken care of, even the little things that you might forget. There’s so much to do, and with Laura, you can be confident that all of it will definitely get done. She will be there for you every step of the way and on your big day. She was behind the scenes during our wedding day and would pop in with me from time to time making sure everything was going smoothly. I really liked that she wasn’t overwhelmingly in my face constantly, but I knew she was always there. It was perfect. There are no worries working with Moments 2 Memories! On top of all of that, she is a genuinely kind, and caring person. She’s also super enthusiastic and fun and you feel like she’s truly one of your best friends helping you plan. If anything went wrong, we didn’t know about it! Our special day turned out amazingly and we’re so happy. Thank you so much M2M Events!
    Scott Married on 11/13/2021

A perfect bouquet!!

Where do we start, Laura is a fireball of personality and energy she grabs the wedding by the bouquet and tosses it into an organized, scheduled smooth running event. Our daughters wedding was not a small one 130+ guests and everything doesn't always go smoothly or we think it's not as it is an important day and details and coordination are key. Not only did Laura handle all the vendors she has recommended vendors to use that came through. This is a one stop shop for your event , vendors, follow though, can do attitude with a good personality and professional coordination look no further Laura and her team nailed it!!! Thank you Laura for the great memories of an event that will last a lifetime.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Laura Seguin
Laura Seguin
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by the M2M storefront. I'm Laura Seguin, a Jacksonville native, and the founding owner of Moments 2 Memories Events. Working together and planning a wedding is a very personal and special moment in a couple's life and it would be an honor to work with you and make your day all you dreamed it would be and then some.

One of the questions I get asked a lot is how I got started in weddings. Honestly, I kinda fell into it many years ago when I was a catering server in the LA area. Three years later I was hired as an assistant coordinator at a well established wediding coordination company and a year after that I was promoted to Principal Coordinator and Operations Manager. After working there as part of the management team for five years, I decided (with their blessing) that it was time to start my own business... and Moments 2 Memories Weddings & Events was born. Over the years I've been priviledged enough to be part of hundreds of weddings, and it's been heartwarming to watch clients go on to start families and live happily ever after.

I'll tell you a little secret: I may have fallen into this profession but I have also fallen in love with everything about it!! Your joy brings me joy and my team and I will always do what we can to make the whole experience a stress free, fun and exciting time for you and your fiance!

Santa Clarita Santa Clarita, CA, 91387
661-857-7821
Location of (Moments 2 Memories Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding