330 Olivewood Court, Rochester, MI 48306 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Mollan Photography

Mollan photography is an award winning Photography Studio specializing in weddings. I am flexible when it comes to packages/prices and am very easy to work with. I have won several awards for my work over the years and I continue to provide the latest wedding trends in all of my packages. I wont bore you with the "Why you should go with me" speech, instead I would love to meet with you and show you what I can offer and let you decide for yourself. Best of luck with your wedding planning and I hope to hear from you soon!

tracy 354

61 Reviews for Mollan Photography

• Tulinh

Tulinh · Married on 05/26/2019

Tulinh and Jason Dinkelmeyer

Matt was very friendly and easy to work with. He’s very good at capturing moments without you even noticing he’s doing it, and made me feel very comfortable (I usually get very awkward in front of cameras) while my photos were taken. The photos turned out great, and I am still getting compliments from my wedding guests in regards to the photos. We loved how Matt was able to capture everyone at very good moments when they are naturally smiling or laughing instead of so many staged photos, and it just gives the whole album a very happy feeling and brings back so much great memories. Thank you so much Matt!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Robert · Married on 12/08/2018

Hands down the best!

Matt Mollan could not have been any better from the very start. From the very start he made sure I was fully informed with wedding photography. I learned more from him than any other photographer I spoke to and this was before he even mentioned price or hinted at trying to get me to book with him. Before we even began speaking about a contract and price we 30 emails back and forth informing me on typical process and what to expect from wedding photography. This guy’s customer service is unmatched by any other wedding photographer in the Detroit area. Then when it comes time to working with him, he is incredible. Super easy guy to get along with and work with. He is truly there to not only save a cherished memory for you in a magical way but he is always right there ready to go when you have a specific picture you want. We had a few we wanted to make sure we got and he was right there ready as soon as we wanted it. We just got all the picture in a few days ago and they are remarkable. These pictures are the quality you would get from a photographer that is charging at least double what he charges. I would recommend Mollan Photography to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • User2602818 · Recently married

Matt is an absolutely amazing photographer! We researched many, many photographers before deciding to go with Mollan Photography for our wedding. His prices and packages were the most reasonable for what he offered. We chose his hightest package and still spent less than some other photographers' lowest package with limited time. He only offers unlimited time which was so wonderful because we never felt rushed or pushed along throughout our day.

Matt is a completely down to earth friendly person who wants nothing but the best for his clients. I could not imagine having gone with anyone else. With his experience, he offered a variety of ideas with which we fell in love. Most metro Detroit area photographers specialize in city photos with scenery of downtown locations and other similar shots. Matt does too, but offered a more country-type of view (as we like to call it) where we took photos in wooded areas or open fields.

After our engagement pictures came back to us (with a very short turn around time), we couldn't wait until our wedding where he would take even more great shots. Merely a week or so from our wedding, we received our wedding photos back and totally fell in love with them. They were greater than we could have ever imagined!

In between the time of our engagement photo shoot and our wedding he notified us if there were special offers on canvases or other prints. We took advantage of the offer and we more than satisfied with the quality of the company he uses.

Given the opportunity to re-do our wedding, we would have chosen Mollan Photography all over again. You will not be disappointed if you choose Matt!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Mollan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center Country Club Weddings

Matt is by far one of the Best photographers we love working with. He does great work and I love sharing his work with my future brides. He is very professional and knows all the right spots on our course to capture the best shots.

• 330 Olivewood Court Rochester, MI, 48306 See on map