227 Huron Avenue, Port Huron, MI 48060 Map · Phone number

About Twin Shutterbug Studios

Twin Shutterbug Studios provides portrait experience that is unmatched. We strive for our clients to feel that "WOW" from beginning to end. The reality is you can go to the discount and chain studios to get your picture taken and pay less. But what are you sacrificing?

The fleeting moments of your life deserve better than mass market posing and cheesy effects. Quality photography is more than a snapshot printed on paper; it is Art. Memories fade and the past becomes subject to perspective. Our goal is to create priceless images that will invoke emotion and speak to your heart and soul for a lifetime.

Follow Twin Shutterbug Studios on

dsc6595

11 Reviews for Twin Shutterbug Studios

• Future Mrs. Teetor

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Amy and her crew did an amazing job! Everyone was blown away with the preview pictures that she posted. We cant wait to see all of the final pictures! Great personality and very professional. Will be going back to her for any of our photography needs in the future! Absolutely amazing!

BRIDGET · Married on 08/29/2015

Amy and Todd are incredibly artistic and fun people to work with. They made my wedding day memories so special with lovely photos and even taught me how to model in a simple but effective way! When you walk into their studio you will be blown away by all their wonderful photos and you will be instantly sold. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to remember their wedding day with uniquely crafted photos and with the friendly, stress free, and fun direction of Amy and Todd.

Annmarie · Married on 08/10/2013

I am not sure where to even start!! Amy and Todd are amazing at what they do! The first experience I had with them was for my good friend Tara's wedding. After viewing Tara and Dustin's photo's I knew I wanted them for our special day!
    Amy and Todd took our engagement photo's for us at Jason's grandparents farm and they were breath taking!!! I had so many compliments because the work they do is something unique and special!
    The wedding day finally came and Amy and Todd came to my parents house (on-time), asked for my dress, rings, shoes and anything else special to myself and Jason to photograph. They then followed us to the church, back to my parents for photo's on the farm, the bar and the reception. I was so pleased with all the images and special moments they caught on camera!!!! Amy is such a pleasant person and does whatever you need or want. I could not be more happy to have had them for our special day. You should all check out their work and book your wedding with these two!!! I know that I will be using them in the future... :) THANK YOU SO MUCH JASON AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH OUR PHOTO'S!!!!!!!!!!!

Award

Twin Shutterbug Studios FAQ

• Bachelorette Parties with Pure Romance by Dana
    Bachelorette Parties with Pure Romance by Dana Banquet Halls

Although I have yet to work a wedding or bachelorette party with Twin Shutterbug Studios, I can tell you that I am very familiar with their work and reputation. As well as the weddings and personal shots they have done for my friends, I have also heard and seen nothing but rave reviews of their talent through various internet mediums. I will recommend them to every bride who comes my way! A++

• 227 Huron Avenue Port Huron, 48060 See on map