Mojica Photography

Kansas City, MO View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price
Photographs are meant to tell a story, a story about life, about the moments that shape who we are. Mojica Photography, aims to frame those moments, to tell the story, your story, in a way that will evoke the emotions felt at your event again and again. No matter how many times you flip through your album, be it your three-year or thirty year anniversary, we trust that you will always cherish your photos.

Visit our website for more info and to see our galleries.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600.00

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Seema Married on 07/28/2018
    Loraine and Josh are amazing to work with. My husband and I both agree they were hands down our favorite vendors. They went above and beyond, and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted, even took us to Taco Bell to have a shoot there. They are great team, and made us both feel comfortable the entire time. I cannot wait to see all amazing shots they got of us!
    Mindi Married on 09/02/2017
    Loraine and Josh are phenomenal photographers. If you are looking for photographers, that will put you at ease on your wedding day, capture all the cute candid shots of your family and guests, and are equipped with all the knowledge and skills needed to use lighting and reflection and scenery and other photography techniques to the utmost, then I HIGHLY recommend Mojica Photography. Loraine was great with all the young nieces and nephews in my family photos as well. She got them to pose and participate. They have extensive experience with the LDS Kansas City Temple so I highly recommend them as well to any LDS couples being married there. I felt more beautiful on my wedding day because they were taking our photos. If you want the joyful and beautiful memories of your wedding not only captured, but helped to be created… then I would recommend Mojica Photography.
    Kaci Married on 06/17/2017
    Working with Loraine and Josh was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. They were so fun and professional to work with. From the first time we met I knew our pictures would be amazing. We had two engagement sessions with them and the pictures turned out amazing. Better than I ever could have imagined. They were able to capture all these little moments and really bring the pictures to life. Their knowledge of photography and lighting is very apparent. They also helped so much in coming up with a wedding day timeline. They went almost minute by minute with us to figure out what needed to happen and when. Our wedding pictures turned out more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Every time I look at our pictures I can't help but smile. They took my vision and made the pictures come to life. I am so glad that we hired Loraine and Josh! It felt like we were working with old friends. They are the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Mojica Photography Price Rates

DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago-Oak Brook DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago-Oak Brook Hotel Weddings

I love working them

Stony Point Hall Stony Point Hall Barn & Farm Weddings

We love Mojica's work, and so do our clients!

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended

5222 NE Barnes Ave Kansas City, 64119
785-979-5926
Location of (Mojica Photography)

Mojica Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mojica Photography include in the starting price?

Mojica Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mojica Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mojica Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Mojica Photography offer?

Mojica Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Mojica Photography offer?

Mojica Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mojica Photography offer for wedding events?

Mojica Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mojica Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mojica Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding