Moelleux Events

Mesa, AZ View map
$2,950 Package Price

$2,950 Package Price

Moelleux Events is here to be "Your Wedding Day Best Friend"! We provide everything from design and planning to coordination of your event. We also provide custom floral arrangements for your day, within your budget. Moelleux Events does "Flowers Your Way."

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1550.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2950.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mo Married on 09/08/2021

Amazing florals

Melissa was absolutely wonderful! ❤ She responds as needed and is a great communicator. I sent her my bouquet inspo and she freaking nailed it! I am so happy I got a completely preserved bouquet, it looks great in a vase now, after our wedding. If you’re thinking about booking her, just do it! You will not regret it.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/24/2020

Stunning florals and amazing coordination

Moelleux Events did the florals and coordination for our wedding with Cloth and Flame. Melissa is a floral GENIUS!!! We wanted to combine high desert meets low desert and she not only achieved it, but she created the most unique and stunning designs. Loretta was an absolute life saver. She and the rest of the team had everything organized and running so smooth on our wedding day. We were able to completely relax and enjoy our day. Thank you to the entire Moelleux Events team for helping to make our dream wedding come true:)
  • Hailey
    Hailey Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely amazing work!

Melissa was amazing to work with. She worked with my husband and I’s schedules to schedule a phone consult and I don’t know how she did it with just the questions she asked and not meeting us in person, but she made the most beautiful arrangements! From coming up with teal flowers (hard to come by as we learned!) to my and my bridesmaids beautiful bouquets. Melissa was absolutely amazing!she worked with our budget and even though we didn’t pay to have floral arrangements for our head tables, you seriously would have never known because she had all of our bouquets in vases when they weren’t being used for photos/the ceremony. Thank you Melissa for helping make my day so so perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Brekyn Johnson Brekyn Johnson Wedding Musicians

This company was a part of a wedding and event open house last week! The Legacy Golf Resort hosted it, I sang at it, and Moelleux events was one of the amazing vendors that was a part of the events! All of their displays were amazing! Highly recommend!

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Sue Jacobs Cakes has had the honor to work side by side this amazingly talented gal! Sure to please, and certainly the one to bring a wow effect to any event she helps plan! Highly recommending Moelleux Events!

DJ Rachel Z Willes DJ Rachel Z Willes Wedding DJs

As a professional DJ I've worked with LOTS of event coordinators and I fully endorse Moelleux Events for their perfect balance of control during a wedding. Melissa and her staff plan every detail and allow the bride creative control while offering experience and advice. Melissa quietly gets the job done and lets the Bride and Groom take the spotlight and enjoy the day. They are wonderful!

5120 E Hampton Ave Mesa, AZ, 85206
Location of (Moelleux Events)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding