DJ Rachel Z Willes

Gilbert, Gilbert, AZ 85233 Map · Phone number

About DJ Rachel Z Willes

DJ Rachel Z Willes is a Gilbert, Arizona-based wedding DJ that offers high-quality, affordable entertainment. The professional DJ works closely with clients in organizing their event, sitting down with you weeks in advance to create the perfect wedding day timeline. DJ Rachel Z Willes is committed to providing a fun and customized experience for you and your guests.

DJ Rachel Z Willes provides DJ services for weddings and other memorable occasions. All packages include an event planning guide, a consultation, a custom timeline, vendor coordination, unlimited requests, LED dance lights, and travel expenses within 20 miles of Gilbert. Ceremony and reception packages include six to eight hours of coverage, a sound system, and microphones. Other DJ services and equipment offered include the following:

• Do-not-play lists

1 User photo

DJ Rachel Z Willes 1
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/15/2019

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Rachel was amazing from start to finish. Not only did she take the time to help me sort out my timeline and choices, she always made me feel like I was important, and I felt that genuinely cared about making our day perfect!

She played great songs the whole night, and everyone was dancing the whole time(which doesn't happen often). My guests were also really excited and happy when she took time to
    show us the steps to some dances, and she even taught us a line dance. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about her and her talent. I would recommend her for anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Amy · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing DJ with Exceptional Extras!

Rachel made our day so amazing from start to finish! She was there with us throughout the planning process - not only offering great suggestions, but also creating an amazing plan for the big day in a spreadsheet that made the neat freak in me smile! The music at our wedding suited us perfectly, from the ceremony music to the amazing dance tunes to the line dancing that Rachel taught HERSELF! I cannot say enough good things about Rachel's service and commitment to her craft. She was also amazingly patient with us and our indecision about picking the song that was just right for each event. You can't go wrong by picking DJ Rachel Z Willes!

Sent on 03/15/2019

DJ Rachel Z Willes's reply:

Thanks Amy and Matt for the great review and for letting me be a part of your special day! It was a blast!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

I was reluctant to hire a DJ but my mother-in-law recommended Rachel, she was AMAZING! She kept everything on schedule and worked with me to pick some meaningful and fun songs! She really took our reception to the next level! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/17/2019

DJ Rachel Z Willes's reply:

Thank you Katie and Tanner for the review and thank you for letting me help you celebrate. I had a great time!

DJ Rachel Z Willes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• DJ John Werking
    DJ John Werking Wedding DJs

DJ Rachel Z is awesome! She and I have worked a massive events together and they have been phenomenal! Her and I have known each other for a few years now and I can say she is one of the best event DJ's here in Arizona!

• Gilbert Gilbert, AZ, 85233 See on map