DJ Rachel Z Willes

Gilbert, Gilbert, AZ 85233 Map · Phone number

About DJ Rachel Z Willes

DJ Rachel Z Willes is a Gilbert, Arizona-based wedding DJ that offers high-quality, affordable entertainment. The professional DJ works closely with clients in organizing their event, sitting down with you weeks in advance to create the perfect wedding day timeline. DJ Rachel Z Willes is committed to providing a fun and customized experience for you and your guests.

DJ Rachel Z Willes provides DJ services for weddings and other memorable occasions. All packages include an event planning guide, a consultation, a custom timeline, vendor coordination, unlimited requests, LED dance lights, and travel expenses within 20 miles of Gilbert. Ceremony and reception packages include six to eight hours of coverage, a sound system, and microphones. Other DJ services and equipment offered include the following:

• Do-not-play lists

DJ Rachel Z Willes 1
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

I was reluctant to hire a DJ but my mother-in-law recommended Rachel, she was AMAZING! She kept everything on schedule and worked with me to pick some meaningful and fun songs! She really took our reception to the next level! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/17/2019

DJ Rachel Z Willes's reply:

Thank you Katie and Tanner for the review and thank you for letting me help you celebrate. I had a great time!

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Amazing Wonderful DJ!!!!!

Rachel was amazing as our DJ!!! Her wedding timeline was a lifesaver and put me at ease! The music was amazing and everything I wanted! Our whole wedding day ran smooth because of Rachel! She was easy to communicate with and was in constant contact with us everyday until the wedding. At the wedding she made sure we were taken care of and continued to check in on us. She even helped bustle my wedding dress and coordinated the sparkler exit! It is because of Rachel that my wedding ran so smoothly! I didn't have to worry about anything! I danced the night away!! Thank you so much Rachel!! We are so glad we chose you!!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

DJ Rachel Z Willes's reply:

Thanks, Megan and Taz, for the great review. I was so happy to make the day stress free for you both! I had a blast celebrating with you all.

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Rachel was incredible!

Working with Rachel was the best decision my husband and I made; she made the evening worry-free for us and accommodated hecticness and last minute changes. She had a schedule planned out for us (nearly minute-by-minute) and that kept the night moving smoothly. She attended the rehearsal and made sure to communicate the timeline with all other vendors. Rachel is not only well-organized, a fantastic communicator, and easy to work with, she is also tons of fun and kept the energy at the wedding high! Thank you so much Rachel!

Sent on 11/19/2018

DJ Rachel Z Willes's reply:

Thanks for the review, Courtney and Kevin. I was so happy to help make your day smooth and worry free. Plus we got to party and dance! Bonus!

DJ Rachel Z Willes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• DJ John Werking
    DJ John Werking Wedding DJs

DJ Rachel Z is awesome! She and I have worked a massive events together and they have been phenomenal! Her and I have known each other for a few years now and I can say she is one of the best event DJ's here in Arizona!

• Gilbert Gilbert, AZ, 85233 See on map