Gilbert, AZ 85233 Map · Phone number

About DJ Rachel Z Willes

"The best purchase of the wedding!" Chris and Chelsea, married November 15, 2014. Every party deserves a DJ. Unfortunately, cost usually prevents most of us from being able to hire someone besides our second cousin and his iPod. It doesn't have to be that way! DJ Rachel Z is committed to providing a high quality, fun experience for minimal cost. She is experienced in all types of events and will sit down with you weeks before the event to plan out the activities you want to happen. Then on that day, she'll not only provide great music, play games, lead line dancing and customize playlists, she'll also keep the event flowing smoothly according to the timeline you created together. Don't let the cost of a great DJ keep your party from soaring. Call DJ Rachel Z today.

Follow DJ Rachel Z Willes on

Wedding parrty
Wedding parrty
sheraton wild horse pass family rave 1
DJ Rachel Z Willes
Corporate events don't have to be boring....
Corporate events don't have to be boring....
alex hunt reception 3
fullscreen capture 10122014 40311 pm
cam01206 002 001

35 Reviews for DJ Rachel Z Willes

1 User photo

DJ Rachel Z Willes 1

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Amazing Wonderful DJ!!!!!

Rachel was amazing as our DJ!!! Her wedding timeline was a lifesaver and put me at ease! The music was amazing and everything I wanted! Our whole wedding day ran smooth because of Rachel! She was easy to communicate with and was in constant contact with us everyday until the wedding. At the wedding she made sure we were taken care of and continued to check in on us. She even helped bustle my wedding dress and coordinated the sparkler exit! It is because of Rachel that my wedding ran so smoothly! I didn't have to worry about anything! I danced the night away!! Thank you so much Rachel!! We are so glad we chose you!!!!!

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Rachel was incredible!

Working with Rachel was the best decision my husband and I made; she made the evening worry-free for us and accommodated hecticness and last minute changes. She had a schedule planned out for us (nearly minute-by-minute) and that kept the night moving smoothly. She attended the rehearsal and made sure to communicate the timeline with all other vendors. Rachel is not only well-organized, a fantastic communicator, and easy to work with, she is also tons of fun and kept the energy at the wedding high! Thank you so much Rachel!

Sent on 11/19/2018

DJ Rachel Z Willes's reply:

Thanks for the review, Courtney and Kevin. I was so happy to help make your day smooth and worry free. Plus we got to party and dance! Bonus!

Sandy · Married on 11/09/2018

Rachel was amazing!

Rachel seemed to run EVERYTHING effortlessly! she kept the wedding running smooth even when things got chaotic. Great music, Great MC, great coordinator! She made the wedding perfect! Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 11/19/2018

DJ Rachel Z Willes's reply:

Thanks for the review, Sandy! I'm so glad I could take the stress out of your daughter Kynlee's big day! I had a great time partying with you all!

DJ Rachel Z Willes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• DJ John Werking
    DJ John Werking Wedding DJs

DJ Rachel Z is awesome! She and I have worked a massive events together and they have been phenomenal! Her and I have known each other for a few years now and I can say she is one of the best event DJ's here in Arizona!

• Gilbert, AZ 85233 See on map