Moelleux Events Reviews

35 Reviews for Moelleux Events

• Hailey

Hailey · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely amazing work!

Melissa was amazing to work with. She worked with my husband and I’s schedules to schedule a phone consult and I don’t know how she did it with just the questions she asked and not meeting us in person, but she made the most beautiful arrangements! From coming up with teal flowers (hard to come by as we learned!) to my and my bridesmaids beautiful bouquets. Melissa was absolutely amazing!she worked with our budget and even though we didn’t pay to have floral arrangements for our head tables, you seriously would have never known because she had all of our bouquets in vases when they weren’t being used for photos/the ceremony. Thank you Melissa for helping make my day so so perfect!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Megan Breinig · Married on 12/03/2018

Gorgeous flowers and such a pleasure to work with

Mellisa and team are responsive, professional and floral artists

Sent on 12/03/2018

Valerie · Married on 12/01/2018

Effortless talent

Melissa kills it! She does such an amazing job & she does it effortlessly. I told her the colors I liked and an idea of what I pictured and she ran with it! There’s no better florist out there.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Small · Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience!

My husband and I loved having Melissa as a part of our big day. She made my bouquet and decorated the frame of our arch and they were both beyond beautiful!!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Melanie · Married on 11/09/2018

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

Melissa was absolutely incredible to work with for our recent wedding. From our first meeting she was so down to earth, warm and welcoming. So easy to work with and nailed the look we were going for! She made our wedding so beautiful, it was an absolute pleasure to work with her. I would highly recommend choosing her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Desi C · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional creativity and professionalism

Melissa is very creative and thinks outside the box

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Pippin · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing!

Melissa went above and beyond for my wedding day! She literally made my floral dreams come true! She took my ideas and brought them to life! You know she’s meant to be your florist when you show each other the same picture your thinking for your wedding! Melissa made each planning process simple and easy!! She has so much passion and love for her creations that it truly shows in her work! I still can’t get over how perfect my flowers turned out! I would recommend Moelleux events to every bride!! Thank you again Melissa!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ac12 · Married on 07/13/2018

The best floral service you could hope for!

I can't express how amazing Melissa was in helping us create the perfect florals for our elopement. I contacted her about three weeks before the big day, in hopes that she would be able to work with our fast approaching deadline in order to create a bouquet and a boutonniere for the upcoming nuptuals. Melissa responded to me within a few hours, and reassured me that she would be able to help. From there on out, her services were nothing short of phenomenal. She asked me for my vision of what I wanted the florals to look like, as well as a picture of me in my wedding dress. She got asked for the location and date, amount of people there, and every other little detail, to help her create the right bouquet for our day. I sent over some inspiration pictures, and some loose directions on what I wanted, and from that she was able to create THE MOST PERFECT BOUQUET (and a sweet little boutonniere to match) . My bouquet was truly one of my favorite wedding details.
    We met Melissa in person to pick up the flowers, and she was flexible about the time and place, arrived in a timely manner, and even went as far as strapping the bouquet in the back seat of the car for us. She truly went above and beyond, and she was able to create exactly what I had envisioned.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I were the lucky winners of the PHX Get Hitched contest which included planning and florals from Melissa and her team. Melissa pours her heat and soul into everything she does and truly goes above and beyond for her clients. She understands what it takes to plan a wedding and will think of all the little things that will make your day perfect. I guarantee you will not get a cookie cutter event or florals. Melissa is constantly thinking of new ideas and her creativity is simply amazing! The florals from our wedding were BEAUTIFUL! We had multiple people compliment us on our florals and say they have never seen anything like it. She also coordinated a petal toss for our recession and it made for the BEST photos and was so fun! Our guests loved it!! If you are looking for a unique, true-to-you wedding, book Moelleux Events, you will not be disappointed. Also, make sure you look her up on Instagram, she shares the best content!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

We worked with Melissa on our May wedding and she completely blew us away. Our wedding was fairly low-key so we didn't have a colour palette, theme, three-ring circus we needed to coordinate with, etc - and Melissa took all of that in stride. She created a bouquet that was completely beyond my wildest dreams - it made me cry. She also dazzled us with an arch featuring flowers she foraged herself (yay local blooms!) and two beautiful headpieces that made me feel like a gd fairy queen. She was also just incredibly kind, receptive, and encouraging. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 05/29/2018

KaeCee · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow! Melissa did an incredible job on the flower arrangements she created for my wedding. We met, talked style, budget and colors... then I let her have creative liberties with my bouquet. Melissa let me photographer pick up my flowers, which was a life and time saver! When I saw them right before I walked to my groom, I was ecstatic! I will forever be thankful to Melissa for her beautiful creations.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

Melissa & her team were excellent to work with, from start to finish. Moelleux Events created all our floral pieces as well as provided decor & setting up services. These totally made our day and made our vision come true. The setting up/ decor services made the prep leading up to our wedding stress free for me & my family, knowing Melissa’s attention to detail would cover all the bases. Working with Moelleux Events was the best decision I could have made for my wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Aileen · Married on 03/10/2018

Melissa's work is absolutely stunning. I was in awe when I first saw my bouquet. She is great to work with and responds quickly to any questions or concerns you may have. I also really liked how I felt heard as to what I was looking for when it came to my floral arrangements for my wedding. All the bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements were just what I had envisioned for my wedding and more!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Harlee · Married on 03/03/2018

I won the instagram giveaway so I am very appreciative of that and all the service provided.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Tayler · Married on 11/12/2017

Melissa with Moelleux Events was amazing in all aspects! I spoke with quite a few florists because I was all about researching my options. Melissa was the only one who asked me such detailed questions that let me know she knew exactly what she was doing and that she'd blow me away (and she did!!) Our bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! Not only was Melissa helpful but she was super patient with me. I had a lot of questions/changes and she handled them with efficiency and grace. It felt so good on my wedding day knowing that I didn't have to stress or think one bit about the flowers - because Melissa had it all taken care of! Everything was in their exact place and just how Melissa described they would be. I would recommend Moelleux Events again and again because the process was seamless, professional and their work is beautiful! If you are considering going with this business - DO IT! Reach out to Melissa & you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Leah · Married on 11/11/2017

Melissa was so wonderful in helping me pick out flowers, working with a budget and designing a layout for the ceremony and reception! I really didn't have a particular set up in mind for the arch and the accent flowers and Melissa went above and beyond to make beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/04/2017

Melissa and her team at Moelleux events are just as others here have said over and over again- AMAZING! We hired Melissa to be our wedding coordinator end-to-end, including flowers. That woman has a gift. Under the most stressful last minute changes, and even dealing with other vendors who were less than pleasant at times, she maintains a smile, and a calm, positive attitude 100% of the time, sheltering the bride, groom and family from the chaos. When we needed her for unexpected help (such as lacing up my gown), she swooped in and handled business like a boss. I cannot say enough good things about how she took all of my inspiration (and my screen grabs, Pinterest boards, excel spreadsheets, etc) and brought my vision to life before our very eyes. I'm not sure how or when, but I plan to find a way to work with Melissa on a future event. Praise, praise, praise.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Chailey · Married on 11/04/2017

We used Moelleux Events for our florals for my November 4, 2017 wedding. Melissa and her team were absolutely wonderful. From the day I had my phone consultation, to the day of my wedding, Melissa went above and beyond to make certain I was happy. My flowers were nothing short of gorgeous. Melissa made me a baby's breath flower crown, and sent a second one right over to my hotel room when I realized I wanted something a bit smaller last minute. She literally made me a brand new crown without me asking and had it brought over in what felt like immediately. She did not have to do that, but she did. This indicated to me that she genuinely cares about her customers' visions and she puts their wishes as number one priority. Thank you so much Moelleux Events for helping my wedding day vision come true. :-) I will definitely be referring this company for years to come.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Lauryn · Married on 10/20/2017

Melissa is beyond amazing! I sent a couple blurry Pinterest photos for bouquets and boutonnières I liked and Melissa designed the most stunning flower arrangements complete with lace and burlap for our rustic wedding. She also lined our aisle with gorgeous roses and created a simple, romantic centerpiece that was beyond our wildest dreams. Melissa is amazing to work with and beyond helpful. She delivered our flowers right on time and stayed to see how else she could help. My mom surprised my groom and I with stick-on rhinestones for our shoes and Melissa was sweet enough to put them on for both of us. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Melissa and her team and highly recommend them for any event!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/14/2017

Melissa was the best and made my wedding so beautiful with the florals. They exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Cari · Married on 10/08/2017

I absolutely LOVED my flowers.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

Day of coordinator and florist

Melissa and her crew were amazing! They did our day of coordination and our flowers. I was completely clueless planning a wedding and Melissa was always available for me to ask her questions. Our wedding definitely would not have been the same with out her, her amazing advice, her reminders on things I forgot, and her and her teams help the day of the wedding. They all made it so stress free. They put all of my ideas together the day of better then I could have imagined and they went above and beyond. We have a family death the day of our wedding and I told her I wanted to do something special for that with a sign and flowers for our loved ones that couldn’t make it and Melissa asked if she could bring the flowers for it free of charge. She did not have to do that and it was such a sweet gesture. There was also an issue with the bouquet flowers but of course Melissa came through and made amazing bouquets better then the ones I had originally wanted. Melissa and her team were definitely life savors for our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Melissa did the flowers for my wedding including the whole bridal party and a nearly last minute request for center pieces! She took all my ideas and my request to produce a beautiful memory for my husband and I. She was reliable and always ready to answer my questions. I HIGHLY recommend Melissa for any party or event!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2017

It was evident that Melissa really listened to our vision and made it come to life. She provided AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL floral components and arrangements for our celebration of love at our September 2017 wedding. We highly recommend Moelleux Events to all with tremendous confidence! Thank you Melissa at Moelleux Events!
    Andrea & Nona

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Melissa is amazing! She helped me so much with my wedding and made a stressful time less stressful especially since my then Fiancé spent a week in the hospital with pneumonia a week before our wedding! I can't imagine not having her support and being there to take care of everything! The wedding was amazing and was better than planned thanks to her and her team! Thank you.

Sent on 06/14/2017