3958 E. Apple Ave., Muskegon, MI 49442 Map · Phone number

About Modern Entertainment

Modern Entertainment is an owner-operated company with over five years of experience. We have several professionals on hand to make sure we are there for you on your special day. We have over 13,000 songs to choose from, ranging from the 40's to now. We use top of the line, professional equipment, with both digital and CD backup, full dance lighting, and wireless microphones. We have a large selection of lights, effects, and equipment to suit all your needs. We also work with the hall staff, photographer, and videographer to make sure everything goes great.

Follow Modern Entertainment on

• DJs On Wheels
  • HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES
  • Dance Tracks DJ Service

13 Reviews for Modern Entertainment

Josh · Married on 03/03/2018

Modern Entertainment came at a high recommendation from several of the vendors we used for our wedding. And we were not disappointed. After the wedding we received numerous compliments from our guests on how great the DJ was. Modern Entertainment made the transitions throughout the ceremony and reception go smooth and made sure that we knew that they had everything covered so we had no need to worry about anything. Even when we had one hiccup before the wedding date they were extremely flexible and made sure that everything went according to plan. As for the music itself, we gave the DJ free reign as to what to play and he did a wonderful job reading the crowding and using some fun ways to get people on the dance floor.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 05/27/2017

Super awesome DJ, did everything that I asked for. Announced all events (dances, toasts, dinner, ect.) Was energetic and friendly. Really happy!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Keria · Married on 10/03/2015

We decided to book this DJ when we attended a friends wedding and liked everything that they did. The contract we were given was large and intensive but worth it! I was not required to have it all completed before our meeting as we went through all points of it. The DJ we worked with mostly was Tim Updyke, and he made me feel comfortable and taken care of. If there was a song I wanted to hear during the reception, I went and asked, it was played. There were many people at our reception that I never saw dance before and they danced at my wedding! The music was on point and they made sure to keep the reception flowing along. They are worth the booking and will make sure to take care of you!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Award

• 3958 E. Apple Ave. Muskegon, 49442 See on map
    2312153242 (Other Phone Number)