5602 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75206 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mockingbird Bridal

Mockingbird Bridal Boutique was founded to bring the best and most diverse selection of wedding dresses to our brides. We have carefully curated a collection of bridal styles from the world's top designers from boho to those classic simple elegance. Mockingbird Bridal is located one block away from the trendy Mockingbird Station in Dallas, Texas. At Mockingbird Bridal Boutique, it's not just about the dress, it's about the experience! Family owned and operated for 50 years, let us help you find the gown of your dreams.

If you would like to view our boutique's inventory, we encourage you to browse our Pinterest page. There you can find everything we have available to try on in our store!

• Woman-owned
Follow Mockingbird Bridal on

Other couples have also viewed

• Circle Park Bridal Boutique

79 Reviews for Mockingbird Bridal

• Marie

Marie F. · Married on 02/15/2020

The Most Magical Experience

Miriam made dress shopping the most magical experience. I had been to one other store to look for a dress prior to my visit to Mockingbird Bridal. I wish I could have saved myself the time and just gone to Mockingbird Bridal first. Miriam helped me throughout the whole process. She listened to what I had in mind and then pulled dresses better than what I had imagined. She helped me in finding a dress that not only looked great, but that reflected my personality. She was patient when I wasn't sure what I wanted, helpful when I needed her professional wisdom, and so happy for me! I also had my dress alterations done by the in-house seamstress, Mia. Mia's work is incredible! She hemmed the bottom, took in a little bit on the shoulders, and added a bustle. She was fast and paid attention to every detail. Thank you, Mia and Miriam!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Cynthia · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing service

After going to four different bridal shops, Mockingbird Bridal was by far the best experience. Miriam took her time to learn about what I liked and disliked and from the first dress she pulled I knew I made the right choice. Miriam also took the time to write me a personal thank you note. I was not only surprised but felt appreciated. Mia was a pleasure to work with as well and was very warm and pleasant. She made sure to answer any questions I had and treated me not just like another customer. Quality and price points were also one of the best I found in Dallas. Every time I walked into the store I was always welcomed warmly and helped even when they were busy. The front staff was also amazing throughout my experience.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Anna B. · Married on 07/05/2019

Love love love Mockingbird Bridal!!!

First and only place we visited to find my wedding dress! Wonderful and personal service, beautiful and special place and experience, and the most perfect and gorgeous dress. I cannot recommend Mockingbird Bridal enough!

Also, Miriam helped me find my dress, and she was wonderful and helped make the experience so special! She listened, discerned, and ultimately pulled the dress I chose to wear down the aisle! Loved her!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Mockingbird Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 5602 E Mockingbird Ln Dallas, TX, 75206 See on map
    Location of (Mockingbird Bridal)