About Mobile Sound Entertainment

EPIC weddings & celebrations

MSE | Mobile Sound Entertainment | Next level DJ & production | Epic Weddings & Celebrations

Call us at 239-821-2929, or email directly info@mseprodj.com and start your journey to AWESOME

MSE has been changing the game in SW Florida since our inception, and we continue to bring uniqueness & upscale entertainment to every event.  If you are looking for the typical cheesy & predictable wedding DJ, then no need to contact us.  If you want the best party of your LIFE, then look no further.

???????Not only do we provide amazing DJ & MC talent, but we offer full service lighting & technology.  Check in with us and you will be surprised what you see. There is a difference.

And don't forget to check out our REAL & RECENT content from our events on our social sites.  At MSE we have nothing to hide, so come see what a true first class experience is all about.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (5)
Flat Screen (3)
Projector (3)
Disco Ball (2)

Easy to contact! Very accommodating. Can’t wait to have them with us for the wedding day.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/8/19, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dominick was a true pleasure to work with. He was very attentive to detail and made sure to play all of the requested songs for my wedding reception. He had my wedding guests on the dance floor till the last song played. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day. He also took care of the lighting for my venue and it was just perfect to say the least. Overall fantastic service!

Profile Picture Carolina , 2/6/18, 2 Reviews

Sound/PA System
Uplighting
8 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Wow!!! They will Wow you and your guests !!! Fun Fun Fun Hot Hot Hot !!

Dominick with Mobile Sound Entertainment is one of our absolute favorite DJ's to work with in the Southwest Florida area! His equipment is state of the art and the sound is incredible. He is always flexible with my clients and everyone is always 100% satisfied with their experience with Mobile Sound. I highly highly recommend!

We just love working with Dominick at Mobile Sound Entertainment. He is extremely professional, with top notch (all the latest) equipment. Believe me, he is NOT one of those "cheesy" wedding DJs, he is just the opposite. He is amazing at what he does and brides and grooms love him. Working with him also makes our job easier (we get plenty of awesome dance footage) and that is just one more reason we just love to work with Mobile Sound Entertainment. I highly recommend him to any bride looking for a GREAT DJ !!

Events

1130 Creekside Parkway #112201, Naples, FL 34108   See On Map
239-821-2929 (phone)
Mobile Sound Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company from Southwest Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Naples, Marco Island, and Fort Myers. Mobile Sound Entertainment is a professional wedding entertainment company that has been part of the Southwest Florida wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in upscale weddings & social events.