Mobile Sound Entertainment Reviews

305 | Naples, FL

305 Reviews for Mobile Sound Entertainment

305 Mobile Sound Entertainment Reviews

Lindsay · Getting married on 02/08/2019

Easy to contact! Very accommodating. Can’t wait to have them with us for the wedding day.

Michael Pollara · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best in the Business

From the planning phase to the BIG day Dominic and James were the best. When we initially contacted them, they gave us a variety of packages that we could choose from and we chose what suited us personally and financially. Once we chose a package, they had a huge variety of add ons. They then provided us with a pack to complete...they wanted to know every detail of the wedding, so that they could plan accordingly. When my now husband called up with extra needs (unbeknown to me) they were very accommodating. Then the best part was the BIG day. They were flexible, read the audience and played the music that they were into and even though we were a very small group, James got everyone up dancing and we had an absolute blast. I would recommend these guys 1000% if you want a professional, reliable, flexible company that can guarantee a night to remember.

Natalie · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Dominick was awesome! He was easy to contact, was attentive to our needs, and gave our day-wedding reception a real party vibe. 10/10 would recommend.

Mokey · Married on 07/21/2018

Excelleny service we would recommend to anyone. Dominick was really good. Worked well with us and our families and everyone had a blast. Music selection methodology was terrific. Listen to Dominick as he knows what he is doing.

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2018

Dominic at MSE made our wedding reception everything we wanted and more! The music, lighting, and MC, were spectacular. Dominic played all of our "must plays" and kept the guests on their feet and dancing for the entire reception. The lighting at the reception was perfect and created the perfect ambiance for our wedding. My husband and I cannot say enough about MSE!

Diana · Married on 06/14/2018

I can’t rave more about Dom. My wedding was perfect and amazing. Our guests all are still talking that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Kristin · Married on 05/06/2018

Highly recommend using Mobile Sound Entertainment! They are very professional and experienced. They provided a thorough questionnaire to get to know my fiancée and I so that they could provide the best music and experience for us and our guests. I thought that made the difference in our event. No one left the dance floor the whole night!! An amazing night that people haven't stopped talking about!

Britney · Married on 05/04/2018

Dominick
    Thank you so much for everything you did for Patrick and I to make our wedding so amazing. Even before the wedding you were so professional/organized and responded to my emails very quickly. You did such a great job keeping the "flow" going the whole day. We got a ton of compliments on our music and lighting. Everyone danced the night away and had a blast. You might as well be a celebrity DJ... you're so talented :)

((I didn't meet him before or even see the venue before the big day. ( We did a destination wedding) He was so helpful in telling me what light packages would look best. Honestly I couldn't have picked out better lighting myself. :) ))

I HIGHLY recommend MSE!!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Dominick was wonderful to work with! Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without MSE! The variety of music that was played had EVERYONE on the dance floor. He was professional and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day. I highly recommend Dominick and MSE, I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Greg · Married on 04/07/2018

We had a great experience with MSE! We only spoke with Dominick briefly over the phone before deciding to use MSE for our destination wedding DJ at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort in Marco Island, FL. My (now) wife liked that MSE was able to provide decorative lighting in addition to fantastic music taste. We were able to meet with Dom and Jimmy only once in person when we were visiting Marco pre-wedding and they reassured us they had everything under control. They provided us with some templates to fill out that helped them customize the experience for us (i.e. must play songs, don't play songs, dinner music, cocktail music, order of events, etc.).

The day of went perfectly smoothly! They had everything setup on schedule, and the wedding went off with no problems. All of our guests loved the playlist that MSE came up with and we all danced the night away. They took many requests night of as well. Our wedding would not have been perfect without Jimmy at the DJ stand!

We would highly recommend MSE for your wedding!

Christine · Married on 03/29/2018

I can not express how phenomenal MSE and Dom were for my daughters wedding! The beach set up for music was great but even better was the lighting on the outdoor patio along with dinner music. This was a small wedding and we were worried about keeping the dancing going, Dom made sure EVERYONE was dancing we even ended up staying later then planned because everyone was having such a great time.
    MSE great experience from first contact email till the last song on my daughters special day!!

Carolina · Married on 02/06/2018

Dominick was a true pleasure to work with. He was very attentive to detail and made sure to play all of the requested songs for my wedding reception. He had my wedding guests on the dance floor till the last song played. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day. He also took care of the lighting for my venue and it was just perfect to say the least. Overall fantastic service!

Brooke · Married on 02/03/2018

James definitely delivered a 10/10 experience for us! We received so many compliments from our guests - - on the music selection, the flow of songs, the shorter snippets of certain songs rather than playing the whole song (which can drag on). He did a great job of keeping the events of day timely and on track and was able to keep a packed dance floor all night long! The night went by so quickly, we wish we could go back and do it all again! Our family and friends still reference how great James was when we see them now months later!

Garrett · Married on 12/31/2017

Dominick was fantastic! The process from start to finish was very smooth and he knew exactly the mood and type of music we wanted from speaking to him and giving him a few songs we wanted. Our wedding was a destination wedding, so it's always stressful not being close by to feel you have some control. MSE did our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. All were just perfect! We told him exactly what songs we wanted for the ceremony and some suggestions for the cocktail hour and he delivered. For the reception, we wanted a party theme with lots of dancing. The music and atmosphere was so fantastic that people on balconies at the hotel were out dancing and waving lighters! If you want a DJ who will get your guests out of their seats, having a blast without being corny, then definitely go with these guys!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

We couldn't have asked for a better NYE wedding night! Thank you

Molly · Married on 12/30/2017

I don't even know where to begin. MSE made our wedding absolutely perfect. Five out of five literally does not do this company justice. They made our day "flow". Dom was so quick to respond to every email and every question we had for him. We filled out the music selection forms and were absolutely adamant that no one would dance at our wedding (it was full of older folks and we're not really much of dancers either), but we couldn't have been more wrong. I have no clue how Dom did it, but no one sat down the entire reception. The music selection was absolutely perfect for our guests; everyone was having the time of their life it seemed. The ceremony music Dom played had everyone in tears too. MSE made our wedding day so emotional and amazing. We only gave him a few songs and he matched the vibe we were going for spot on. If you're thinking about MSE, do it. You won't be disappointed. He basically ran the reception and no one wanted to leave.

Kiley · Married on 12/29/2017

Dominick was our DJ for our December 29th wedding at the JW Marriott Marco Island. I can’t say enough positive remarks regarding his professionalism, service and can-do-it attitude. He kept us up to speed and on track during the planning of our special day and didn’t miss a single beat during the ceremony/cocktail hour and wedding. Everyone had the time of their life with his great selection of music! He partnered extremely well with all of the vendors day of and truly added to the success of our wedding and we are forever thankful for him!

To those searching, I can honestly say if you selected MSE for your DJ needs you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Thank you Kiley!! We wish the best to you & Mike
  • Sasha

Sasha · Married on 12/15/2017

Dominick was our DJ at our perfect December 15 wedding at the JW Marriott Marco Island. He. Was. Phenomenal! Very detail oriented - I️ filled out a comprehensive questionnaire ahead of time so that he knew what kind of music we’d like. He accommodated last minute requests and changes with finesse and patience - very professional! I️ am thrilled with his services and now understand why my personal friend at the JW recommended him :) THANK YOU DOMINICK!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Thank guys!! Much appreciated - Dom

Shane · Married on 12/09/2017

Dj Dominick was outstanding! Despite the horrible time mismanagement of my venue, he pulled through for us and made it as pleasant as possible while working within our unplanned and strict time frame. Highly recommend him, and can vouch he does not need anyone to hold his hand. Very professional and courteous, and music choice was awesome. Thank you very much Dominick!
    - Shane

• Christine

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

Dom came highly recommended to us from a variety of sources including other vendors, our venue the JW Marriott on Marco Island and even our bartender at CJ's on the Bay, which definitely says a lot about his reputation. We had a destination wedding, so unfortunately we did not get to meet Dom in person until our wedding day but when we finally did meet it was like we had known each other forever. Our first conversation was actually while I was at the airport flying home from booking our venue. I knew right from that conversation that he was going to be our DJ! Every time we talked he was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He completely explained the process and his options (we also had him do our uplighting and string lighting - which looked amazingggg) and he was flexible and full of suggestions whenever I had any questions or ideas to throw his way. Dom DJ'd our reception but he also provided sound equipment for our ceremony and cocktail hour on the beach and worked with our steel drum band to coordinate this. He was so awesome about our last minute change to have him play the actual songs (not just the steel drum) for when I walked down the aisle, which was so reassuring. He kept the whole night running smoothly and on schedule. Music choices for the reception were very important to us, as we have a large and fun group of friends who love to dance!! He absolutely killed it in the music department and not only our friends, but our family too (some who don't usually dance) NEVER left the dance floor the entire night!!! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had, how awesome the DJ and the music was and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I can't thank Dom enough for making that happen and for helping to make it the best night of our lives. You will not be disappointed with him as your DJ so seriously look no further!!

Mobile Sound Entertainment 1
    Mobile Sound Entertainment 2
    Mobile Sound Entertainment 3
    Mobile Sound Entertainment 4
    Mobile Sound Entertainment 5
    Mobile Sound Entertainment 6

Miranda · Married on 11/24/2017

Dominick did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our guests were blown away with how amazing he was. He had everyone dancing all night! He truly made our wedding an amazing experience, I would recommend him for any type of event that requires sound!

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2017

Dominick was the DJ at my sisters wedding two years ago and once I got engaged, it wasn’t even a question who we were going to have as our DJ. We knew we had to have Dominick. We did our wedding in Marco Island and we could not have asked for a better DJ! Our guests kept asking us throughout the night who the DJ was because it was the best music they had heard at a wedding. Dominick catered to our every need and made sure every song from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the entire reception was exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was never empty and everyone danced the entire night! We recommend Dominick and MSE a million times over!

Sent on 11/30/2017

I think I am officially part of the family? Lol-Dom

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2017

I absolutely can't say enough about MSE! From start to finish, they made the entire process simple and enjoyable. We were blessed to have James as our DJ for the wedding reception and he exceeded our expectations. The music was perfect. They were able to blend our requests, with the guest requests with ease. From our first email to them, to when they were breaking things down after the reception, they were beyond kind and professional. I give them my highest recommendation.

Thanks MSE for making our wedding so much fun for everyone who attended.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Thank you Lindsey!! Appreciate the feedback - James

Josh · Married on 11/17/2017

He was awesome ! Played all our songs even played extra ones . Was able to move between two locations and was very flexible .

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

I can honestly say that hiring MSE for our wedding was an excellent choice! From the moment we inquired, Dom was transparent, responsive and easy to work with! After to getting to know the atmosphere and mood we were trying to create, he provided great suggestions on how we could best accomplish it and stay under(!!) our budget. We ended up having to move venues due to Hurricane Irma and he was incredibly flexible and supportive in getting everything moved, downsizing his station and helping us create the wedding of our dreams! Obviously everything is important when your planning a wedding, but I think the music and lighting really stole the show. Everyone was dancing, loving the music and Dom was really great at reading the crowd, seeing what type of music people were responding to and making adjustments on the fly which I really appreciated. His set up is minimal and not invasive as some other DJs we shopped were. We wanted him to blend in, in a tasteful way and his booth fit perfectly with everything. He even arranged for a group photo on the dance floor (a special request of ours) and coordinated with the photographer to get a pic of everyone which was really fun to look back on! One thing to take into consideration is making sure your DJ is also a great Emcee! Dom helped provide a timeline, arranged our rowdy wedding party, made sure we were all lined up in the proper order, made sure speeches were done on time and really was the king of making sure the entire event flowed smoothly, naturally and as we wanted it to go. I can't say enough great things about MSE's services. Please contact me directly if you want any further details or have questions! I am more than happy to speak to anyone who wants more advice because MSE is a clear choice and will make your wedding perfect!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

This review is a glowing example of why we love what we do. Thank you. Thank you. Much love.