MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment Reviews

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 6
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 12/31/2019

We hired MSE for our wedding in marco island. Dominick was wonderful to work with! He was very organized getting everything set up for the day to ensure it was perfect. We used him for everything: sound, lighting, wedding precessional music, announcer and DJ. He did a great job and we loved the song selection he played. He kept everything running smoothly! I would highly recommend Dominick and this company!

Lindsay · Married on 02/08/2019

Easy to contact! Very accommodating. Can’t wait to have them with us for the wedding day.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 02/02/2019

Exactly What We Wanted!

DJ Dominick was amazing! I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He played to the crowd, respected all our requests, and was professional and accommodating. We got a lot of compliments from our guests on the quality of our DJ. Our dance floor was packed the whole night which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you Dominick for being a part of our dream wedding!

• Molly

Molly · Married on 12/15/2018

MSE for DJ president

Dominick did such an amazing job! From being the MC to having the perfect mix of music he was flawless. Everyone kept commenting on how amazing Dom was! Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night long and it was truly the best night of my life. Thank you Dominick for making our dreams come true and keeping the party going all night long! I can’t wait to see the videos of all the dance moves!

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

Simply the Best

I might be a little biased but Dominick and Jimmy are the best! We were very afraid of ending up with a cheesy DJ like at some weddings,I didn’t even tell them about that, but they were amazing and had the exact entertainment style we were hoping for. They played the perfect music (which we did have a variety of styles including country, Latin, hip hop, and pop), had great suggestions for lighting, and were wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them for any wedding or event.

Sinead · Married on 12/01/2018

MSE knocked it out of the park

We hired MSE and had the pleasure of having Dominick DJ our wedding. He also provided the sound set up (microphone/speaker) for our beach ceremony, uplighting on the lawn and under the tent, music for the cocktail hour and then music for the reception.

Dominick was great--very easy to work with, very responsive and picked the perfect music for our reception. No tacky songs, a great blend of decades for our varied ages in attendance. Everyone was dancing up a storm and kept raving about how much fun they had, and a lot of that I attribute to Dominick's great music selections and reading the crowd.

I was a little overwhelmed at points and Dominick was great at stepping in with suggestions and taking over certain decisions for me (at my request). I wouldn't have changed a single thing! 5 stars across the board for MSE, we would highly recommend them to anyone who has need for a DJ in South Florida.

Jil C · Married on 11/21/2018

Best DJ Ever

DJ Dominick did an amazing job at our wedding. He handled the music at both the ceremony and the reception at the JW Marriott. This was a destination wedding for us so we planned everything from another state. Coordinating and planning was super easy and things came together on the wedding day without us doing much of anything. The music was spot spot on - all of the guests danced and had a blast. Very happy with the way the wedding day turned out - would not have changed a thing. Would highly recommend this DJ.

Becky · Married on 11/20/2018

Highly recommend!

We did a destination wedding down in southwestern, FL and Dominick with MSE did the lighting, ceremony music, and reception music for our wedding and they were fabulous with everything! We were supposed to have our reception outside, but had some weather issues and had to move it inside and they were super flexible and made everything work and go smoothly and still look great! They were very easy to work with which is what we wanted since we had to do everything via email and phone since we live across the country. They were quick to respond with questions we had during the process of planning. Dominick did a great job getting everyone out and dancing.. Everyone had so much fun! We were very happy with our experience with MSE and would definitely recommend them to others!!

carly · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding day

They did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!

Michael Pollara · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best in the Business

From the planning phase to the BIG day Dominic and James were the best. When we initially contacted them, they gave us a variety of packages that we could choose from and we chose what suited us personally and financially. Once we chose a package, they had a huge variety of add ons. They then provided us with a pack to complete...they wanted to know every detail of the wedding, so that they could plan accordingly. When my now husband called up with extra needs (unbeknown to me) they were very accommodating. Then the best part was the BIG day. They were flexible, read the audience and played the music that they were into and even though we were a very small group, James got everyone up dancing and we had an absolute blast. I would recommend these guys 1000% if you want a professional, reliable, flexible company that can guarantee a night to remember.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

beyond amazing!

we hired MSE for our destination wedding on Marco Island! Domenick was such a pleasure to work with.. the lightening was beyond beautiful and he had everyone up and dancing the whole time! Truly couldn’t of asked for more!!!

Natalie · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Dominick was awesome! He was easy to contact, was attentive to our needs, and gave our day-wedding reception a real party vibe. 10/10 would recommend.

Mokey · Married on 07/21/2018

Excelleny service we would recommend to anyone. Dominick was really good. Worked well with us and our families and everyone had a blast. Music selection methodology was terrific. Listen to Dominick as he knows what he is doing.

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2018

Dominic at MSE made our wedding reception everything we wanted and more! The music, lighting, and MC, were spectacular. Dominic played all of our "must plays" and kept the guests on their feet and dancing for the entire reception. The lighting at the reception was perfect and created the perfect ambiance for our wedding. My husband and I cannot say enough about MSE!

Vanessa · Married on 07/17/2018

Highly recommend this amazing DJ!!

MSE entertainment is an experienced, reliable, and professional company! I loved how organized they were with their paperwork to fill out with all the song details. I was able to have any song I wanted to play and they also allowed me to request that songs don’t be played even if guests ask. I was extremely pleased with this option as I utilized it! Another plus to MSE entertainment was that they provided our lighting for our outside wedding. They also played/provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour; not just our reception. Dominick was our DJ from MSE entertainment and I highly recommend him! He is great at his job with getting guests on the dance floor. Dominick never let us down - he played every song we wanted and more!

Diana · Married on 06/14/2018

I can’t rave more about Dom. My wedding was perfect and amazing. Our guests all are still talking that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Kristin · Married on 05/06/2018

Highly recommend using Mobile Sound Entertainment! They are very professional and experienced. They provided a thorough questionnaire to get to know my fiancée and I so that they could provide the best music and experience for us and our guests. I thought that made the difference in our event. No one left the dance floor the whole night!! An amazing night that people haven't stopped talking about!

Britney · Married on 05/04/2018

Dominick
    Thank you so much for everything you did for Patrick and I to make our wedding so amazing. Even before the wedding you were so professional/organized and responded to my emails very quickly. You did such a great job keeping the "flow" going the whole day. We got a ton of compliments on our music and lighting. Everyone danced the night away and had a blast. You might as well be a celebrity DJ... you're so talented :)

((I didn't meet him before or even see the venue before the big day. ( We did a destination wedding) He was so helpful in telling me what light packages would look best. Honestly I couldn't have picked out better lighting myself. :) ))

I HIGHLY recommend MSE!!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Dominick was wonderful to work with! Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without MSE! The variety of music that was played had EVERYONE on the dance floor. He was professional and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day. I highly recommend Dominick and MSE, I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Greg · Married on 04/07/2018

We had a great experience with MSE! We only spoke with Dominick briefly over the phone before deciding to use MSE for our destination wedding DJ at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort in Marco Island, FL. My (now) wife liked that MSE was able to provide decorative lighting in addition to fantastic music taste. We were able to meet with Dom and Jimmy only once in person when we were visiting Marco pre-wedding and they reassured us they had everything under control. They provided us with some templates to fill out that helped them customize the experience for us (i.e. must play songs, don't play songs, dinner music, cocktail music, order of events, etc.).

The day of went perfectly smoothly! They had everything setup on schedule, and the wedding went off with no problems. All of our guests loved the playlist that MSE came up with and we all danced the night away. They took many requests night of as well. Our wedding would not have been perfect without Jimmy at the DJ stand!

We would highly recommend MSE for your wedding!

Christine · Married on 03/29/2018

I can not express how phenomenal MSE and Dom were for my daughters wedding! The beach set up for music was great but even better was the lighting on the outdoor patio along with dinner music. This was a small wedding and we were worried about keeping the dancing going, Dom made sure EVERYONE was dancing we even ended up staying later then planned because everyone was having such a great time.
    MSE great experience from first contact email till the last song on my daughters special day!!

Carolina · Married on 02/06/2018

Dominick was a true pleasure to work with. He was very attentive to detail and made sure to play all of the requested songs for my wedding reception. He had my wedding guests on the dance floor till the last song played. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day. He also took care of the lighting for my venue and it was just perfect to say the least. Overall fantastic service!

Brooke · Married on 02/03/2018

James definitely delivered a 10/10 experience for us! We received so many compliments from our guests - - on the music selection, the flow of songs, the shorter snippets of certain songs rather than playing the whole song (which can drag on). He did a great job of keeping the events of day timely and on track and was able to keep a packed dance floor all night long! The night went by so quickly, we wish we could go back and do it all again! Our family and friends still reference how great James was when we see them now months later!

Garrett · Married on 12/31/2017

Dominick was fantastic! The process from start to finish was very smooth and he knew exactly the mood and type of music we wanted from speaking to him and giving him a few songs we wanted. Our wedding was a destination wedding, so it's always stressful not being close by to feel you have some control. MSE did our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. All were just perfect! We told him exactly what songs we wanted for the ceremony and some suggestions for the cocktail hour and he delivered. For the reception, we wanted a party theme with lots of dancing. The music and atmosphere was so fantastic that people on balconies at the hotel were out dancing and waving lighters! If you want a DJ who will get your guests out of their seats, having a blast without being corny, then definitely go with these guys!

Sent on 01/26/2018

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

We couldn't have asked for a better NYE wedding night! Thank you