16 Valencia Circle, Safety Harbor, FL 34695 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mobile DJ for any Occasion

Mobile DJ for any Occasion services the entire Tampa Bay Area. With over 18 years of experience in Weddings, Birthday Parties, School Dances, and Holiday Events - you can be sure your party will be a sucess and your dance floor will be packed from beginning to end.

DSCN0396
Couple dancing
DSCN0396
birthdaypartytrain

4 Reviews for Mobile DJ for any Occasion

Amy was terrific. Helped our guests with their requests, played all the songs we wanted and brought props that everyone enjoyed to get the whole room dancing.

Sent on 11/12/2011

After reading Marisa's review I felt the need to respond in Amy's defense. I was very fortunate to find Amy through a company she was working for in 2006. My son got married in November 2006 and in trying to keep costs down planned on doing the music themselves. Knowing the importance of making sure your guests are having a good time, I felt a professional was warranted. That is exactly what we found in Amy. I have been to many weddings and the music is vital to a good party. When allowed to do their job, a good DJ can read the crowd and can see what keeps the people dancing. That is what Amy does. Yes you can and should request certain music but you must consider the comfort and interests of all guests. All ages love to dance and the music needs to reflect all tastes. My son and daughter in law's wedding was so much fun that they extended it an extra hour. No one wanted it to end. People that were known to leave early stayed until the end. Amy DJ'd my daughters' wedding in April 2009 and again the dance floor was never empty. One of my husband's employees used her for his wedding and just recently she was the DJ for my husband's high school reunion. It was great. I find myself comparing the DJ at any weddings I attend now to Amy. No comparison. So Brides, enjoy 'your day' but keep your guests in mind as you and your groom are the host and hostess of a great party, and as with any party, you want your guests leaving saying what a great time they had and not wanting to leave early and disappointed. P.S. Amy has great props and everyone has a great time using them. 11/2013

Sent on 11/01/2013

Todd · Married on 03/19/2010

Amy was a pleasure to deal with. She knew exactly how to get things going on the dance floor. The price was perfect for our budget. Very professional, I would recommend to anyone. The song recommendations were perfect as well !! -todd

Sent on 10/20/2010

Mobile DJ for any Occasion FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mobile DJ for any Occasion 1
    Summer Special
    Book any party or event to be held in the months of June, July, or August and receive the 4th hour free.

• Dunedin Golf Club
    Dunedin Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Enjoyable, versatile, professioal and timely! I look forward to working and listening to your music again!

• 16 Valencia Circle Safety Harbor, 34695 See on map