1960 S. Connie Pt, Lecanto, FL 34461 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,199
  • Deals 1

About Twilight Entertainment Mobile DJ

Hello:

My name is Patrick McDonald, and I'm an award winning DJ, located in Homosassa, Florida. I received the Michael Butler Award at the 2003 American Disc Jockey Award show in Las Vegas. It was quite an honor to be recognized by the industry with that award.

I have been a professional DJ for over 27 years, and Twilight Entertainment has been in business since 1987.

I have co-authored two books on DJing with a fellow DJ Kyle McPeck. I have been a regular contributing writer for Mobile Beat Magazine, and am the Main Board Moderator on DJChat.com, a dj networking site. I regularly network with other professional DJ's for two reasons. 1. It helps me be more creative when I can share ideas, and get ideas. 2. It gives me a network of DJ's that I can turn to in the event of an emergency. Taking care of my clients isn't an exception, it's the rule!

The most common thing I hear at my events, "This was the most fun I've ever had at a reception".

Thanks for checking me out, and I look forward to speaking with you personally about your special day.

SIncerely,
Pat McDonald

Follow Twilight Entertainment Mobile DJ on

• JRA Entertainment (John Andrews)
  • Arabic & Middle Eastern DJ
  • Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
This is one of my close DJ friends, Bill Goode.  Bill is from Atlanta, but I caught up with him for...
This is one of my close DJ friends, Bill Goode. Bill is from Atlanta, but I caught up with him for...
PatMcDonaldADJAwards2003
Twilight Entertainment Mobile DJ
I believe in wearing Formal attire when DJing weddings, unless it's a themed event.
My good DJ friend Scott Siewert and myself in St. Augustine, Florida
My good DJ friend Scott Siewert and myself in St. Augustine, Florida
Old DJ Club!  LOL!
Scott Siewert, Pat McDonald, Bob Moore
Old DJ Club! LOL! Scott Siewert, Pat McDonald, Bob Moore
PatMcDonaldADJAwards2003

3 Reviews for Twilight Entertainment Mobile DJ

Jamiejo · Married on 03/19/2016

We had Patrick for our Wedding 3/19/16. Oh my god what an amazing night. He was the best Dj any of the 100 guest we had there have ever seen. To work with he was great he went along with all of our ideas and then added a couple. Our wedding would have never gone so well if it wasn't for him. Thank u Patrick for everything u did for us.
    We want to throw a big party next year just so we can hire u again! Amazing just amazing!!!
    Jamiejo and Steven xoxo

Sent on 04/22/2016

Twilight Entertainment Mobile DJ's reply:

Thank you Jamie! I loved working with you & Steve. You are an amazing couple and I am proud to have been part of your day. Love you both.

Sarah · Married on 06/19/2010

We have gotten so many compliments from our guest about how great our DJ was and how much fun they had at our reception. The DJ was very professional and understood how a reception should work. He got the guests involved which makes for a good time. I would recommend him to anybody that wants to have a great time at their reception.

Sent on 09/05/2010

Donald · Married on 04/10/2010

Professional and outstanding service. I highly recommend his services to anyone needing a DJ for their special day.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Twilight Entertainment Mobile DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1199
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    MC
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 215.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twilight Entertainment Mobile DJ 1
    No Overtime Fees
    The last thing you want to do is dig for your checkbook on your wedding day. We now offer a flat rate, no overtime or hidden fees. One price start to finish. Call for more details!

• Full Tilt DJ Wedding DJs

Pat McDonald is a true cornerstone in the DJ industry. He teaches the interactive wedding seminars all over the U.S. He has been in the Wedding DJ industry for over 30 years. Pat has a very polished performance and will customize your wedding to your dreams! Hire this Entertainer if you have the chance!!

• 1960 S. Connie Pt Lecanto, 34461 See on map
    4193482920 (Phone number)
    Location of (Twilight Entertainment Mobile DJ)