MKL Images

Oceanside, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I'm Mary! I'm a fun and outgoing wedding photographer, born and raised in sunny San Diego. Couples who tend to book with me are happy people who want a good mix of candids AND posed photos- and usually LOVE color! I gravitate towards people who like to have a good laugh and spread positive vibes. I like to keep things looking fun, natural and bright, just as your big day should be!

Genuinely connecting with my couples makes my job the best in the world, I love meeting new people and have become good friends with virtually everyone i've worked with. I'd love to meet up and grab a Diet Coke with you and hear ALL about your wedding- CHEERS! xx

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,125

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Paige Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Mary is absolutely amazing! Not only is she an excellent and extremely talented photographer, she is a great person and treats her clients like friends. It was really important to us to have vendors that we connected with - especially our photographer as we knew we would spend a lot of our special day with them! The minute we met Mary she put us at ease. She is extremely organized and she knows what she is doing. She structures everything throughout the whole wedding planning process so that it goes smoothly and painlessly on the wedding day. Wedding planning was extremely stressful for me but Mary was such a huge help throughout the process that it gave me one less thing to worry about. On top of all of that, Mary makes getting your picture taken fun! I'm very self conscious and she pumped us both up until we were just enjoying the moment and each other. I could go on and on but the most important thing is this: I would hands down, without a doubt, recommend Mary to anyone who is looking for a photographer!
  • Kimi
    Kimi Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about how much I love Mary and MKL!!! She is amazing! Her photo quality and style is BEAUTIFUL! She comes to the table with not only her irreplaceable photography skills, but her time management/organizational skills. She is like a wedding coordinator and photographer all in one! She makes you feel so beautiful and comfortable in front of her camera, which is notttt natural for me! I am sooo happy with our decision to go with MKL!!!

MKL Images's reply:

Kimi!!!!! You are just the sweetest!! Thank you SO MUCH for this amazing review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you an Roy!!! You 2 are the BEST!!! xoxo
    Mallory Married on 02/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am blown away by Mary! She's quite simply the best. Our engagement photos turned out amazing! But not only that, Mary is the fantastic because she responds quickly to emails, is easy going but efficient, and loves photography!

I found Mary on the knot website and emailed her to find out more. At the time, I had emailed a few others photographers but after to speaking with them all, Mary was my favorite. She was professional, understood my wedding vision, and made me feel at ease. Mary and I have emailed numerous times since I've hired her as my photographer and she always responds quickly. When it was time for our engagement photos, I was nervous- engagement photos seem awkward to me. As soon as Mary started shooting, she made us feel comfortable. She had several poses for us and I liked them all. Our photos are absolutely beautiful!! I cannot wait for our wedding. I know Mary is going to capture our moments perfectly.
  • illustration stars

MKL Images 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Events with Laura Events with Laura Wedding Planners

I love working with Mary! Not only does she produce exquisite images, but she goes the extra mile to make her clients happy. She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Kendra's Floral Design Kendra's Floral Design Wedding Florists

Mary takes beautiful photos and is so fun to work with! She is great at making everyone involved feel comfortable and confident. She has a creative eye for locations and capturing genuine, beautiful moments. I would highly recommend her to shoot your engagement photos, your big day and everything in between!

1633 S Myers St, Oceanside, CA, 92054
Location of (MKL Images)

MKL Images frequently asked questions

What photography services does MKL Images include in the starting price?

MKL Images includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does MKL Images include in their most popular wedding package?

MKL Images includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does MKL Images offer?

MKL Images offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does MKL Images offer?

MKL Images offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does MKL Images offer for wedding events?

MKL Images offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend MKL Images and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

MKL Images is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does MKL Images offer?

MKL Images currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding