MJTodd Photography

6006 NW Prairie View Road Apartment 205, Kansas City, MO 64151 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,550
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About MJTodd Photography

Woudn't it be nice to know that your photographer cares about your wedding day as much as you do?

With one of the most comprehensive packages in the market, (and affordable at that), we truly do cover your wedding day, and we care about every aspect of your special day.

Whether, you want photography for a just the ceremony, or the ceremony, the reception, engagement shoot, the photo booth, or all day coverage, we can offer you an affordable, no hassle, package. You build the package you want, and we deliver.

Where Light and Imagination Meet.......

We always use two photographers and give you all of the edited imagaes, in the highest resolution, on DVDs and a USB flash drive, with print release.

Let us help you make your day special and unique!

Every image we capture is just a tiny slice of the new memories that the two of you will create together!

Call or write for your free consultation!

816.509.3528

Follow MJTodd Photography on

MJTodd Photography
This bride was brave, to say the least! it was an image she wanted, so we made it happen.
dsc08248
dsc09667
dsc09805
dsc09811

15 Reviews for MJTodd Photography

Michael Todd from MJ Todd Photography did an amazing job capturing our wedding. Michael’s services were professional and dependable at all times. We spent countless hours searching for a photographer before deciding on MJ Todd Photography. Michael made the bride look beautiful in photos as well as making her feel like she was the most important person of the day. Our families enjoyed the humor Michael brought when preparing us to take wedding photos after the ceremony. There were two photographers at our wedding to capture every moment. MJ Todd Photography wedding packages fees were great also for the service we received. We had over five hundred pictures of our small wedding. We are extremely pleased and feel it was a blessing from God to have MJ Todd Photography capture our wedding. We would not hesitate on using MJ Todd Photography again.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 04/12/2014

Michael is one of the most professional people I have worked with. He is very flexible with everthing! I don't think he even offers "packages" just caters to the brides every need and want. I am very please with the level of service that was provided. My pictures are amazing. He went out of the way to become creative to get me the pics I wanted when the weather wasnt cooperating and there was a road block keeping us off of the road we were going to take pictures at. He offers a very affordable picture booth which we used and it added a lot of fun to the wedding. He certainly cares about the bride. Him and his assistant went above and beyond photographers duties at my wedding and got me a drink when I was thirsty and a towel to wipe my face when I got hot. He stayed from the moment we started getting ready to the moment the last guest and me and my husband left. (Which most photographers do not offer) I highly recommend MjTodd photography to any bride that doesn't want to have a care in the world regarding their wedding pictures. He takes care of it all!

Sent on 04/21/2014

We recently hired MJ Todd to be our photographer for our wedding. What we received was much more than we ever imagined. Michael worked with our needs and budget. We were able to do an engagement shoot, bridal shoot and a full day of photography. We cannot thank Michael and his team for their care, professionalism, creativity and respect of our wedding needs. He really made our special day unforgettable.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Award

MJTodd Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MJTodd Photography 1
    A free 16x24 inch print, when you sign with us.
    When you sign with MJTodd Photography and mention the Wedding Wire, you will receive a 16x24 of your choice, free.

• Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert
    Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert Travel Agents

Love Michael! He has an amazing eye for detail and unique wedding photos I could never imagine. I wish I would have known him 7 years ago when I got married - I would have hired him in a heart beat!! He truly has a passion and wants the bride/groom to get the very best at a great price! You can stop looking and hire MJTodd as your Photographer!

• 6006 NW Prairie View Road, Apartment 205 Kansas City, 64151 See on map