1024 West Main Street, Leesburg, FL 34748 Map · Phone number

About Miss Daisy's Flowers & Gifts

We have been located in downtown Leesburg for seven years. Proudly Featured in Floriology Magazine's September 2010 issue, Lake and Sumter Style Magazine's February 2011 issue, and several other publications. Have worked with events ranging from simple bouquets and arrangements to major events at some of the more upscale venues.

• Clermont Florist
  • Atmospheres Floral and Decor
  • Raining Roses Productions

19 Reviews for Miss Daisy's Flowers & Gifts

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding day was made smooth, absolutely beautiful, and affordable thanks to Bob and his team at Miss Daisy's. I am so lucky and happy to have hired Bob to make my wedding day extraordinary for multiple reasons. The staff at Miss Daisy's truly care by being quick to respond and accommodate to all of my special requests, even those that followed up to the day of the wedding. They were able to handle a quick ceremony site change and still go above and beyond to meet all of my needs. I loved every detail dedicated to my bouquet and flower crown - plus each corsage, boutonniere, and centerpiece was crafted fresh with love. I would definitely recommend that you hire Bob to make all of your dreams come true for any and all occasions!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Megan · Married on 06/02/2017

I don't even know where to begin when I talk about how beyond incredible Bob and his team and Miss Daisy's are. Bob went above and beyond to make our wedding day something greater than I ever imagined possible. Thanks to Bob, our wedding day was the most stress-free, fun, beautiful and easy day. His motto is "you buy the dress and I'll do the rest" and he truly means that. He made everything so easy on me and my family so that we could just enjoy the day together--never for a second was I worried because I knew Bob and and his amazing team had it covered. I can't thank you enough from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me and nick! If you're thinking about using Miss Daisy's, don't think anymore, just do it. The services and care that they offer are truly priceless. Thank you, Bob!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Susan · Married on 11/07/2015

Bob at Miss Daisy's was amazing. My daughter had a vision for her wedding and he brought it to life. He was so creative, had so many great ideas and so easy to work with. The flower arrangements, table arrangements, everything he did was just magical. He really made this day special and memorable. Bob is the greatest.

Sent on 11/10/2015