3248 Soco Road, Maggie Valley, NC 28751 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel

Country Wedding Chapel Maggie Valley NC A Romantic Smoky Mountain Wedding Experience. Wedding Ceremonies available throughout the Year.

Miss Caroline's Smokey Mountain Wedding Chapel was built in 1992. It was originally a traveler's chapel dedicated to Maggie Valley tourists for prayer and worship. Couples desiring to be married found the chapel so quaint and cozy that it soon became necessary for a minister to be on call just to perform ceremonies. So in 1995, Burton and Caroline Edwards built a gift shop and put together an array of packages to accommodate these requests. Here's to those couples and years of wonderful weddings!

Maggie Valley boasts a rich mountain history and has everything you need, from unique shops and restaurants to great places to stay, no matter the season, especially if you are planning a North Carolina mountain wedding. If you like to get off the beaten path, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Blue Ridge Parkway are just a hop and a skip away. You can explore some of Southern Appalachia's best-kept secrets using Maggie Valley as your home base. Whether you spend the day paddling a whitewater river or hiking in the Smoky Mountains, you can come home to Maggie Valley for a restful evening or hit the town for a night of good food, music and dancing. When the weather starts cooling down, the action on the ski slopes begins to heat up on some of the southeast's best runs.

Please call or e-mail Miss Caroline's Maggie a Valley Wedding Chapel for a brochure or other information about our weddings and renewal packages.

www.misscarolines.com cedwards@misscarolines.com

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 2
Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 3
Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 4

Peg · Married on 06/24/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding at Miss Caroline’s last weekend and everything was fabulous - due in large part to the care and professionalism of the owner, Miss Caroline. I was concerned about the arrangements as we live in Illinois, but she was very helpful, sweet, calming and responsive during the entire process. We had to change our date once, had several of our young granddaughters participate, and brought our own officiant. And then, at the last minute, due to intermittent rain showers, we had to decide whether to have the ceremony outside by the waterfall (which was both my husband and my preference) or inside the bright and airy chapel. Miss Caroline was very helpful and flexible, being willing to accommodate either choice very quickly. We are so pleased that we were able to be outside. She was very gracious to all of our family and friends and were able to keep us on track for the timing of pictures and getting to our reception. I’m so looking forward to seeing the pictures that she took! I highly recommend having your wedding / vow renewal with Miss Caroline.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Peg! If you get a moment, we would love it if you would review us on Google as well! Just navigate to the following link - https://bit.ly/2I2GZeo Thank you - Miss Caroline

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved Miss Caroline and her wedding chapel! My husband and I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Ashley! If you get a moment, we would love it if you would review us on Google as well! Just navigate to the following link - https://bit.ly/2I2GZeo Thank you - Miss Caroline

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel Pricing

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel Price Rates

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 40
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Religious
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planner, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking