72 Reviews for Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel

User Photos
Indoor (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Accommodations (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Event Planning (1)
Parking (1)
72 Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel Reviews

My husband and I just had our wedding at Miss Caroline’s last weekend and everything was fabulous - due in large part to the care and professionalism of the owner, Miss Caroline. I was concerned about the arrangements as we live in Illinois, but she was very helpful, sweet, calming and responsive during the entire process. We had to change our date once, had several of our young granddaughters participate, and brought our own officiant. And then, at the last minute, due to intermittent rain showers, we had to decide whether to have the ceremony outside by the waterfall (which was both my husband and my preference) or inside the bright and airy chapel. Miss Caroline was very helpful and flexible, being willing to accommodate either choice very quickly. We are so pleased that we were able to be outside. She was very gracious to all of our family and friends and were able to keep us on track for the timing of pictures and getting to our reception. I’m so looking forward to seeing the pictures that she took! I highly recommend having your wedding / vow renewal with Miss Caroline.

Profile Picture Peg, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved Miss Caroline and her wedding chapel! My husband and I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful experience! Miss Caroline provided exactly what my husband and I were looking for. We had a private ceremony by the waterfall, it was absolutely perfect!

Photo for Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Brittney, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a private ceremony and everything was perfect! You can put as much detail, or as little as you want. We just wanted a short ceremony with pictures to share we family and couldn’t have asked for more than what we got!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

We thank you very much for your services, and we just loved our little ceremony that we had. It was a perfect day all around. :)

Photo for Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel Review - John & Desiree' Cortalano 3-3-18
Profile Picture Desiree, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Miss Caroline’s was the best experience. She is absolutely professional and accommodating. She makes it very special and sweet.

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love the venue and they were very friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married on January 20th, 2018. We could not have picked a more spectacular venue than Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel. The Chapel far exceeded our expectations, the Pastor that officiated the ceremony was absolutely perfect and Miss Caroline is the most attentive and special lady who works extremely hard make your special day AMAZING!!!
Mr. and Mrs. David L. Glenn, Jr.

Profile Picture Terrie, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This wedding chapel is the greatest. the wedding was perfect and great couldnt had asked for a better wedding it made our special day.. Well worth what they charge for everything they do and provide you with. the pictures was great also we have got nothing but good complements on them.. Thanks again miss caroline..

Profile Picture Christina, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Miss Carolines on August 19th 2017 by the waterfall! Miss Caroline went above and beyond to make my special day wonderful! She had everything ready for me and directed my entire bridal party where to go and what to do! The pictures she took were amazing and she had them mailed to me within a week after my wedding! I can't say I wasn't skeptical at first because the price she charged was inexpensive so I assumed I would get what I paid for but again she gave me so much more! The only thing I would have changed is the volume of the PA system it was a little difficult for my guest to hear our vows behind the noise of the waterfall. I truly recommend this ceremony location it is without a doubt the most perfect spot for a smaller ceremony! Thank you Miss Caroline for making my wedding day as special as possible!

Profile Picture Roxann, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful experience! Great value! We got the package with two nights cabin included. Miss Caroline was so nice! Pics were great. It rained so we had to move the wedding inside and she was very accommodating and allowed us to choose which inside venue we wanted on very short notice. And we were still able to take pictures outside after the wedding when it stopped raining.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My special day was wonderful and Miss Caroline make sure everything flowed smoothly. It was so beautiful and the pictures was lovely. I would highly recommend Miss. Caroline's.

Profile Picture Tameka, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planning, Parking

We had a great private ceremony and cancelled our big wedding plans for Oct/2017. Caroline was awesome to work with. I recommend this venue to everyone. Great weather, plus very nice mountain location. The best.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miss Caroline's was perfect. From start to finish we had all we asked for and then some . We are so thankful we went with her chapel! We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture MISTY, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Miss Caroline was the sweetest person who made us feel so welcomed and at ease before, during, and after the wedding. She treated all the guest with that same sincere compassion and truly made our wedding special. Even our dog Hershy felt her hopitality during the wedding. The church was adorable and the waterfall was perfect for pictures. Having a distant wedding is a little risky, but you don't need to stress if you decide to get married at Miss Carolines wedding Chapel!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Caroline is awesome. For a quick wedding for second marriages, it was perfect. Loved the waterfall!

Profile Picture Judy, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a small, yet lovely wedding experience, you MUST check out Miss Caroline's! From the very beginning, she was so helpful and kind that I felt at ease booking my wedding without visiting the chapel (I live 3 hours away). Upon arrival, she showed us where we could have the ceremony since we had chosen out by the waterfall (beautiful by the way) but it was forecast to rain on our big day. We then made our way to out cabin. We stayed in Roosters End which was perfect. The cabins are pretty close together so its great if you have family staying in the others. Not so great if your wanting privacy away from everyone. I would absolutely recommend Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel to anyone. Our experience was absolutely perfect. The photos were in our mailbox when we arrived home from the Honeymoon and they were perfect as well. I just couldn't have asked for more. Thank You Miss Caroline for making our big day so unforgettable!

Profile Picture Tammy , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married outside at the the waterfall of Miss Caroline's chapel. She made it as easy and stress free as possible. I had a wonderful experience, and will recommend her to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography

If you are looking for something intimate and sweet, this is the right place for you.

Profile Picture Wanda, 4/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography

Miss Caroline was so accommodating and helped us by answering all our questions. We made all the arrangements via email and phone calls since we are from Florida and we were not disappointed. We are so pleased and happy that we chose Miss Carolines. We wanted to get married by the waterfall but the day of the wedding it was so cold with a short notice Miss Caroline let us move it to the small chapel which was so cute and beautiful. We received our photo package from her 1 week after the wedding and every photo that was taken was PERFECT! If you want the perfect wedding without breaking the bank do it with Miss Caroline.

Profile Picture Georgia , 3/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miss. Caroline's Wedding Venue was perfect for us. This was a second marriage for both of us. We wanted something nice but small. Ms. Caroline took care of everything. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was married to the love of my life in the enchanted chapel on march 11 2017. This chapel gave us everything we wanted and more for an amazing price. I could not have asked for more. Caroline was so helpful and my wedding day was one of the best of my life and I'm so glad we chose this location. And the video and photos they take are AMAZING.

Profile Picture Destiny, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Miss Caroline was absolutely awesome, and the whole experience was great. She was very responsive, sweet, and the day was perfect. Great memories. Loved the minister also, and the chapel.

Randy and Sandy Arms

Profile Picture Sandy, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful! Wouldn't change a thing about our special day! Thank you Caroline!

Profile Picture Dan, 2/11/17, 1 Review