Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel Reviews

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 6
Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 7
  • Mary

Mary St Pierre · Married on 11/10/2018

Our magical dream come true

Ms. Caroline is amazing ! We had to end up changing our date and she was so helpful. Ms Caroline was easy to reach for consultation in the weeks leading up to the wedding and was quick to respond to emails and calls.The facility is beautiful and offers the option of indoor and outdoor settings. Regardless of the setting you choose ,she is sure to capture all the hightlights of your once in a lifetime day.

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 8
    Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 9
    Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 10

Rhonda Stainbrook · Married on 11/07/2018

Beautiful Fall Wedding November 7, 2018

My husband and I were very happy with our wedding. Everything was wonderful! We loved the little chapel. It was perfect since we eloped & it was just the two of us. The minister was very nice & we liked the Bible scriptures quoted & the vows he had us say to each other. It was beautiful. Miss Caroline did an awesome job taking the pictures. They turned out great! We stayed 2 nights in the Roosters End cabin by the creek. We loved hearing the sound of the flowing water & the cabin was so cute & comfortable. Also loved the Jacuzzi tub & the fireplace. The whole experience was wonderful! We are looking forward to going back to stay in a cabin when we get the chance.

Dawn Baldwin · Married on 10/20/2018

Picture perfect

Everyone was wonderful. Very professional and helpful. Beautiful place to get married!

Dora Maloy · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful venue!!

Miss Caroline and Burton are the sweetest couple ever!! We eloped at Miss Caroline's and she made everything from the first phone call to the " I Do's" so easy and stress free. She emailed me a list of salons in the area and also had some great suggestions for nice places for dinner after the ceremony. We arrived and we're immediately greeted by Burton and he took us in and sat down with us and got to know us a little bit before the ceremony. Caroline is an amazing photographer. Photos turned out great and were in the mail when we got home from our honeymoon. If you are looking for a wedding venue in Maggie Valley area I would definitely recommend Miss Caroline's.

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 11
    Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 12

Amber Hardee · Married on 10/08/2018

Amazingly breathtaking

The venue is absolutely breathtaking. Mrs Caroline was wonderful at making sure everything was in order. Pictures that she took are priceles!! Would definitely recommended. Would not let me put excellent for the first 5 questions.

• Danica

Danica Hollis · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect getaway wedding experience!

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Miss Caroline's Weddings! We wanted our ceremony to be short but sweet with only a few guests and Miss Caroline was so great and accommodating to our needs. She was very attentive and made the entire thing effortless and fun! The pictures came out beautifully as well. The cabin we stayed in was totally cute and quiet, we loved the entire weekend experience! Our family and friends all spoke highly of the ceremony and Miss Caroline and loved their cabin too!

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 13

Judy · Married on 09/22/2018

Phenomenal

We’re from Florida and Miss Caroline was very helpful with our special day. Wish I could do it again!!

Chrisrufff · Married on 09/22/2018

A Sweet Little Wedding Chapel, Great Place

We got married there in September of 2018. It is a great, little wedding chapel with a nice setting. The location is convenient to shopping and many nice restaurants.

• Lori

Lori Hinson · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Venue

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel was absolutely perfect for our small but elegant ceremony. Every detail was taken care of and my wedding turned out better than I had hoped for. Would highly recommend.

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 14
  • Chris

Chris and Kim Burnett · Married on 08/25/2018

Maggie Valley wedding chapel

Chris and I had a wonderful experience with Mrs Caroline’s wedding chapel. It was a simple , no worries ceremony. But the ceremony was so special to each of us. It was like God was talking through the minister to us as the vows were said. It was a beautiful memory. She took great pictures also. I would definitely recommend to anyone that doesn’t want a big wedding to plan!

Debbie · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful!!

What a great experience!! Our wedding was everything we dreamed & more...
    Thanks for such wonderful memories😊💚

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 15

Dana · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding experience

It was the perfect place to have a wedding it was quite. Miss Caroline was very helpful with making sure your day is very special. You get your wedding pictures that are taken back very quickly. She is very nice. I would recommend her to everyone on there special day.

Lomie Durden · Married on 08/10/2018

Moving experience

One of our greatest experiences was going to miss Caroline's. The cabins were beautiful they were comfortable the staff was awesome there was plenty to do or just do nothing we can't wait to go back.

Tammy Millsaps · Married on 07/16/2018

Awesome experience!

Great service, BEAUTIFUL scenry and very nice staff!

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 16

Hannah Staley · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect day! Perfect Venue!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue! Affordable and Miss caroline takes care of anything you bring to her attention! I appreciate her so much!

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 17

Joella Cowallis · Married on 07/04/2018

Ms Caroline’s Wedding Chapel

Miss Caroline is one of the sweetest woman I have ever met. My wedding was more then I had expected. Miss Caroline was so helpful with everything. I live in Massachusetts and I sent my wedding dress down ahead of time. We were also renting one of the cabins. The cabin was absolutely beautiful. Miss Caroline hung my dress up for me so it wouldn’t wrinkle. I thought that was so thoughtful and kind. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. We had ours at the waterfall. I loved it! The pictures she took were also beautiful. The day was above and beyond what I expected. I am so thankful for everything Miss Carolina did for us. It was the BEST day ever. So happy we found Miss Caroline!!

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 18
    Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 19

Lynn Campbell · Married on 06/27/2018

Miss Caroline made my special day so wonderful. We had no worries.

It was the best day I could have asked for thanks to Miss Caroline. She took care of everything and the venue was beautiful.

Peg · Married on 06/24/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding at Miss Caroline’s last weekend and everything was fabulous - due in large part to the care and professionalism of the owner, Miss Caroline. I was concerned about the arrangements as we live in Illinois, but she was very helpful, sweet, calming and responsive during the entire process. We had to change our date once, had several of our young granddaughters participate, and brought our own officiant. And then, at the last minute, due to intermittent rain showers, we had to decide whether to have the ceremony outside by the waterfall (which was both my husband and my preference) or inside the bright and airy chapel. Miss Caroline was very helpful and flexible, being willing to accommodate either choice very quickly. We are so pleased that we were able to be outside. She was very gracious to all of our family and friends and were able to keep us on track for the timing of pictures and getting to our reception. I’m so looking forward to seeing the pictures that she took! I highly recommend having your wedding / vow renewal with Miss Caroline.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Peg!

If you get a moment, we would love it if you would review us on Google as well! Just navigate to the following link - https://bit.ly/2I2GZeo

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved Miss Caroline and her wedding chapel! My husband and I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Ashley!

Gary S Conner · Married on 05/05/2018

Wonderful Place, amazing people, peaceful Godly Surroundings..Thank you

Our experience was nothing less than amazing, the minister, Miss Caroline and the cottage were far beyond our hopes and dreams. We come back and just sit at the outdoor venue where we were wed, pray and thank God for life, love and Miss Caroline.

Brittney · Married on 04/21/2018

Wonderful experience! Miss Caroline provided exactly what my husband and I were looking for. We had a private ceremony by the waterfall, it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 20

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Brittney!

Megan · Married on 03/17/2018

We had a private ceremony and everything was perfect! You can put as much detail, or as little as you want. We just wanted a short ceremony with pictures to share we family and couldn’t have asked for more than what we got!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 21

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Megan!

Desiree · Married on 03/03/2018

We thank you very much for your services, and we just loved our little ceremony that we had. It was a perfect day all around. :)

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel 22

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Desiree!

Kristin · Married on 02/10/2018

Our wedding at Miss Caroline’s was the best experience. She is absolutely professional and accommodating. She makes it very special and sweet.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Miss Caroline's Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Kristin!