Engagement
Shoot included

About Mirror's Edge Photography

Central Coast Wedding Photography - Making Your Special Day Last For a Lifetime

I am an award winning, Wedding Wire Rated, Central Coast wedding photographer who has years of experience capturing the special moments in people's lives.  I found my niche in wedding and engagement photography because...who doesn't love a wedding?!  From Bride preparation to the personalized ceremony, posed bridal shots to those candid reception photos that make everyone smile, I make it my job to capture the moments from your day that will have you smiling for a lifetime.  Most of my clients use me as their engagement photographer as well, and I have the unique honor of following them from "YES" to "I DO"!  Whether you want a modern and formal affair or a laid back family day, I am the photographer you can trust to make your vision a reality. Navigate on over to my website, have a look at my work and then contact me so that we can get started on this amazing journey!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)

Sarah and her assistant Scott were absolutely amazing. They captured the essence of our wedding day, and made the process of taking photos so easy and enjoyable. Sarah was available to answer questions in a timely manner, and gave great feed back and suggestions to make our wedding go so smoothly. Our wedding photos were absolutely breath taking, and I could not have asked for anything more. Mirror's Edge Photography was perfect in every way and I would recommend in a heart beat!!!

Photo of Mirror's Edge Photography in Grover Beach, CA
Profile Picture Samantha, 1/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Canvas, Digital Files

Mirrors Edge did an amazing job on my son's Wedding! The photos turned out perfect! I would highly recommend!

Photo of Mirror's Edge Photography in Grover Beach, CA

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Sarah with Mirror's Edge Photography was great to work with. Her and her mother are a fun group of ladies and didn't go un-noticed the passion they have capturing beautiful love stories. I would absolutely recommend them to future clients!

During a recent wedding performance I witnessed firsthand how extraordinarily creative, innovative, and comprehensive Mirror's Edge photography & video coverage is. Their use of subtle, dynamically fluid, hand-held video motion techniques was inspiring. They captured every advantageous angle in the best light, and made excellent use of both background & foreground context and contrast. They carefully positioned and aimed their lenses with artistic care, and they placed their subjects in the most beautiful settings and poses. Extraordinarily artistic, and the nicest and most professional of people to work with too. VERY fine wedding photography indeed. - Chris Bianco Music

Events

1055 Newport Ave, Grover Beach, CA 93433   See On Map
805-748-9138 (phone)
Mirror's Edge Photography is a wedding photographer from San Luis Obispo servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez Valley, and San Luis Obispo County. Mirror's Edge Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the San Luis Obispo wedding industry since 2009 specializing in wedding and engagement photography.