Mira Mira Events

P. O. Box 562, Waimea, Kauai, Waimea, HI 96796 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mira Mira Events

K A U A I E V E N T S Mira Mira Events is a wedding planning and event coordination service based in the island of Kauai, Hawaii. The Mira Mira Events team is dedicated to telling your story and your love by crafting amazing wedding events that meet your each and every desire. Marlene is the owner and creative director of Mira Mira Events, and she and her team will go above and beyond to ensure that your dream wedding day celebration is made a beautiful reality. Their goal is to help you sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding day without any of the stress.

Mira Mira Events specializes in crafting civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Mira Mira Events 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Rader · Married on 02/16/2019

We love marlene!

Marlene was instrumental in planning our Kauai destination wedding and I am so glad we went with her! Our venue required that we hire an outside wedding planner and Marlene was on their short list of recommendations. After reaching out to all 3, I ended up choosing Marlene because our personalities clicked well during our FaceTime, she was a local resident of Kauai who could expertly navigate the vendor selection process due to her ample experience, and she worked with me budget-wise to provide a fair and all-inclusive quote for her services. I found that the other planners I reached out to wanted either 15% of my overall budget (which I found ridiculous), or had moving target a la carte pricing when in reality, you want it all.

Personality-wise, Marlene is extremely calm, positive, and organized. I really appreciate her listening skills and genuine care for all of her couples. She was always adamant about us making our own decisions and I never felt pushed to do anything other than what we wanted. With this being said, when I had no idea what to choose or do, she would offer her opinion and guidance in a pressure-free way.

She did a great job of keeping me focused on our timeline, providing quick answers to all of our questions, and liaising with all of our vendors so that I didn't have to. She created multiple layouts for our event and took the time to walk me through everything so that I could make the best decisions for what we were looking for. A lot of vendors on the island are used to doing business in an old school manner and Marlene was the perfect middle man to help me work with them in a way that worked for both parties. She even passed her kama'aina/local rates on to us which was much appreciated!

I had never been more glad to be on Marlene's team than when our florist and event design company (Martin Roberts Designs) went MIA and took our deposit with him. Luckily, this happened months before our wedding and she was able to convince an Oahu-based florist to do their first ever wedding on Kauai for us. Had I not had Marlene, I wouldn't have even known where to start and she really saved the day on this front.

On the day of our wedding, I was able to sit back and relax while she and her team handled everything. Our wedding was hand down the best day of my life, and I was able to enjoy it stress-free, thanks in large part to Marlene. I highly recommend her to anybody wanting to plan a destination wedding on Kauai! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Mira Mira Events 26

Rav Chand · Married on 01/25/2019

Mira Events as Wedding Planner

Mira as Wedding Planner
    Professional, very reliable and approachable is only a few words to describe Mira as a wedding planner. My son got married at Halekulani Hotel in Honululu this month where we put our trust in Mira to be our Wedding Planner. A year prior we had contact with her via email, telephone and text messages discussing our vision of a wedding that we wanted to take place. To say that she delivered was an understatement, from the venue, photographer, videographer, DJ, dancers – just to name a few, exceeded our expectations and created an event that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. On the day, she was extremely hands-on with the program, running and executing of the event. We cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work and dedication that was put towards the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner, she will not disappoint you.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Mira Mira Events Pricing

Mira Mira Events Price Rates

Mira Mira Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2