Minyan Zhu Photography

• Emma Thurgood Photography
  • SWTpix Photography

2 Reviews for Minyan Zhu Photography

Kristina · Married on 06/24/2017

Minyan Zhu is the absolute dream wedding photographer. When my husband and I first saw his photos online, we knew he had incredible talent. There was a beautiful, happy lightness to his photos, all of which conveyed a true joy captured at each couple’s special day. The first time I contacted him, he was very open and professional. We talked over the phone about my and my husband’s vision for the day, and his relaxed and happy personality, along with his confidence in our vision, solidified our working together. In person, Minyan is the kindest, most genuine person you will ever meet. The energy that surrounds him is so optimistic and light that you can’t help but want to be around him. It is a true pleasure to work with someone who makes everyone around him feel comfortable and cheerful, a fact that every person who attended our wedding mentioned. Even though we hardly noticed him moving around to take pictures that day, everyone noticed his kind personality. Minyan’s photos themselves were exactly what we had hoped for. They captured the warm, happy light of the day even when a few clouds were overhead. He is a master of finding the beauty in the ordinary: flowers on a table, a hand behind the back, two people walking down a stone lane, seemingly unseen. Most meaningful of all, he takes every chance to show the relationship between people and give that relationship life through the camera. Minyan was so meticulous and diligent in editing our photos, and we couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. We couldn’t feel luckier that we got to work with such a wonderful person, and we wish him all the success in the world.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2014

Minyan was wonderful! He put together a custom package that fit our needs and our budget. He made me feel completely relaxed on the wedding day and took beautiful pictures. He would come up to me and my husband during the reception and say things like "The light is beautiful over here" and we'd go snap a photo quickly. They came out spectacular and I'm glad we have such wonderful photos to remember our wedding. Absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 08/12/2014

• 48 Parkview Avenue Meriden, CT, 06451 See on map
    2038872400 (Phone number)
    Location of (Minyan Zhu Photography)