10617 S. De Anza Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014 Map · Phone number

About Mint Salon & Spa

Thank you for visiting my site.

As the owner of MINT Salon, and a Hair and Makeup Artist since 2001, I know the importance of finding the right person in handling your beauty needs on your special day.

I can only hope you will give me the opportunity to help achieve your beauty envisions for your wedding day.

Please contact me for more information

Direct: 408.569..8160

IMG4668web

12 Reviews for Mint Salon & Spa

• F

Frances · Married on 04/02/2011

Jennifer works wonders on my hair. My hair is short and thin, but I wanted it to look long and full. I asked Jen to work a miracle for my wedding and she delivered! I would love to give her more than 5 stars if I could.

First, I was very indecisive with how I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding. I ran a few ideas by Jennifer. She showed me exactly how each style I was thinking of would look like during my trial. She was very patient, funny and easy to talk to about my hair concerns or needs.

Just four days before my wedding, I found a completely different hairstyle that I wanted for my wedding. It was so complicated. I showed a picture of it to Gen, and she made a complete replica of what I wanted, and even added a better style to it. Since the picture did not show what the style would look like in the back, Jennifer improvised with her own unique style. How I would describe it? Unique and flawless elegance. My hairstyle was one-of-a-kind, a style I had never seen done on a bride or bridal party ever before.

Jennifer did not just work on me either. She worked on most of my bridesmaids as well. Each of their hairstyles were completely different and catered to what would look best on them. They each looked stunning and flawless. I could not have asked for a better stylist.

Jennifer is professional, punctual and so friendly and easy to talk to. As a bride, I was looking for someone who prided themselves on perfection and on executing their job professionally -- Jennifer did this and more. She was so patient when I kept changing my mind about styles and she was on time on every single bridesmaid. My wedding started on time and the girls were ready well in advance of pictures. Their hair stayed up the entire evening as well.

On a side note, Jennifer also does an excellent job on bridal makeup. I would highly recommend her for all your bridal needs!

My hair was

• F

Frances · Married on 04/02/2011

My hair was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT on my wedding day, all thanks to Jen! I was up in the air for a few weeks about the perfect do for my wedding, and Jen was so patient with me.

I had a trial with Jen a few weeks before the wedding, and she did an awesome job. Then...I changed my mind and completely went for a totally different hair do just three days before the big day! I showed Jen a picture, and she executed it more than PERFECTLY!

The two of us did not know what the back of the hairstyle looked like, but Jen magically made my hair look so amazing. I definitely think I had the most original and elegant hairstyle, and I kept getting compliments on my hair do. I definitely HIGHLY recommend Jen for all your wedding needs. She is AWESOME.

She and her assistant also did my entire bridal party of 10, and everyone turned out flawless and stunning!!! As I said above, HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND JEN!!!!!

Estella · Married on 03/26/2011

Jen is super friendly and very skilled. She did a superb job on my hair and make-up for my wedding. I was really pleased with my hair trial, but on the wedding day she made a few changes to my hair that made it even better than I could have thought of myself. I originally had more structured curls and my hair pulled up more, and on the wedding day she decided that softer, looser, more romantic curls would frame my face better and gave my hair beautiful length. I was s shocked by how beautifully bridal she made me look. I don't think I could have been happier with the results. During my hair trial and hair trim she also gave me a lot of good wedding and hair advice and was super fun to talk to. Highly recommended, for wedding hair/makeup and also for hair cuts!

Award

Mint Salon & Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• 10617 S. De Anza Blvd. Cupertino, 95014 See on map
    MINT Salon & Spa Mon- Fri 10am - 7pm Saturday 9 am - 6pm Sunday 10am- 3pm Weekends by appointment for Weddings