3391 East Vest Avenue, Gilbert, AZ 85295, Phoenix, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Minson Weddings - Fine Art Photography

Welcome to my Wedding Wire page. I assume you’re getting married in the next year and are on a quest to find a photographer who is just as cool as you guys are, right?

Wedding to me are all about FUN, NO STRESS, and AMAZING IMAGES at prices that won't break the bank! Two photographers, wedding photo book, downloadable images in less than a week, and we NOW DO VIDEO!

A few weeks after your wedding, you'll be holding in your hands beautiful images from your wedding! Pour yourselves a glass of wine and lay your box of prints out on your bed. You and your new spouse will continue to make more memories as you laugh and cry; reliving your wedding day through the story we've created. There is just something magical in seeing your wedding images in your hands. Many couples think of each print as a work of art on its own. That's something a computer monitor or an iPad just can't give you! Holding your prints will bring back the excitement and love of your wedding night!

Next, I design a custom leather wedding album for you. I hand pick the best images that tell the story of your wedding. Your wedding album is your first family heirloom. One day, you’ll catch your little daughter sitting at your coffee table swooning over each page as she mentally begins planning the day she'll marry her own handsome groom! Plus you get a wedding photo book of all of the final images with file numbers. Your ENTIRE WEDDING in a full-color catalog, for FREE!

Many of our couples also experience the excitement of going to the local bookstore to buy a copy of a wedding magazine in which their wedding has been published. Imagine the pride and joy of sharing your published images with friends and family. That is part of the EXPERIENCE of choosing Minson Weddings as your Wedding Photographer & Video.

Photography is the one thing from your wedding that will last forever! Friends and family return home. Dinner and cake are gobbled up. Flowers wilt and the music fades away. Your wedding images will be there forever! Make sure you have Minson Weddings as part of your wedding day!

ABOUT ME

By now you already know I am not "normal", if I like to use film in my camera instead of a memory card! HA! When not at your wedding, running around grabbing images; I love to be outdoors. Taking my Jeep Wrangler up into the White Mountain's, seeing wildlife, getting the ole Jeep muddy, and enjoying the sunshine. Maybe head to my favorite fishing site, and spend a late afternoon catching some dinner. If not out in my Jeep, you'll find me either working on the motor in my classic 1967 Porsche coupe or burning up some back country road flying thru the racing H 5-speed transaxle.

I know you're thinking this guy is ALL GUY, but that is where you would be wrong. While I like getting dirty and having fun; walking my little Frenchie on the beach while holding my darling's hand is just as much fun. Even more so, when I sneak a little kiss... I am the guy who leaves little notes in her jacket, that simply say I LOVE YOU. Oh, don't get all mushy on me now, just showing you I have a softer side to the bad boy you see in all my photos.

Follow Minson Weddings - Fine Art Photography on

85 Reviews for Minson Weddings - Fine Art Photography

Keith & Kimberly Penrod · Married on 03/23/2019

Penrod wedding 3/23/19

Easy going,wonderful,amazing!
    Preview of a few of his pictures are amazing beautiful! Thank you so much Brian!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Peter and Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/23/2018

Minson is great!

We had so much fun with Brian. Didn’t even know he was there half the time!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

Brian and his team of photographers are all professional, fun and easy to work with! Wedding planning can be stressful but I did not have a single worry about anything photography-related. Brian is easy-going and relaxing to plan with and his photographers Paul and Josh were excellent when shooting our wedding. Our photographs are amazing and we couldn't be happier that we chose Bella Amor Photography!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Minson Weddings - Fine Art Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Bird of Paradise Weddings
    Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Brian is a delightful, funny & extremely talented professional photographer! Having your pictures taken can be a nerve racking experience & stressful. Not with Brian- he has an unusual ability of making you feel like you have known him for years & it's a fun adventure! You will be super excited to get the photographs from your wedding!! Most Sincerely~ Montana Meadows Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

• Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins
    Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins Historic Weddings

Brian is an amazing photographer and a professional to work with. We have done many events in the past as well as many more to come. Thank You Brian for providing your services in our Beautiful White Mountains...

• Nicole Arend Weddings & Events
    Nicole Arend Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

There are many photographers that you can choose from but I would personally recommend Brian Minson to everyone! He is extremely professional, organized and on time. He posted a sneak peak within 24 hours of the wedding and even had all of the pictures edited within a couple weeks. I could go on and on about all of the great things Brian has to offer but trust me you won't regret hiring him as your photographer!

• 3391 East Vest Avenue, Gilbert, AZ 85295 Phoenix, AZ, 85296 See on map