Mini Rose Farm

Lovettsville, VA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Typical Price

Florist and wedding coordinator based in Lovettsville, VA, Mini Rose Farm serves weddings in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. We take pride in dedicating ourselves to our clients, bringing joy to your every day through flowers and we strive to bring wedding day dreams to life. We can’t wait to meet you!

Our floral prices are quoted individually per event. My belief is that your wedding should be uniquely based on the flowers you choose, the pieces you choose, and your overall vision. We are a budget friendly business, meaning we will make suggestions for pricing and flower choices based off of your budget.

​While we strive to meet the needs of even the most budget-conscious weddings, because of the increased cost of flowers, we now require a minimum of a $2,500 budget for wedding florals.

We are at a critical moment in the floral industry where prices are higher than they've ever been before. Weather conditions, logistical issues, and labor shortages have driven up the price of flowers. Read more on the flower shortage at this article, from the Washingtonian.

Do not let cost prohibit you from getting your own personal quote. The floral studio is located on our personal land, so we are able to save you the cost of overhead.

Our floral designs include:

• Boutonnieres and corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$76

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$35

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$7

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$51

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Megan
    Megan G. Married on 11/20/2021

Best Florals and Day of Coordination

What would we have done without Joy and her team? We started by hiring Mini Rose Farm for florals for our ceremony and reception and she immediately understood my vision and explained how she could bring it to life. I instantly trusted her and she definitely followed through and provided beautiful floral arrangements that matched our style. Later on in the planning process, I decided I was interested in Mini Rose Farm’s day of coordination services and it was 1000% worth it. She took away so much of the stress and had our day running smoothly and on time. Joy was a life saver and even though things didn’t go exactly as planned (someone on the team became ill—I didn’t know until after), as the bride I never even noticed and Joy kept on working her butt off and everyone had an amazing time thanks to her. Joy went above and beyond and even though she was a “day of coordinator” she helped throughout the planning process and was there with her knowledge and advice. Hire Mini Rose Farms!!
  • Valeria
    Valeria G. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing!!!

If you’re looking for a florist for your wedding, don’t look any further. Joy was absolutely amazing to work with. She was attentive to detail and a straight shooter, which is a breath of fresh air when dealing with multiple vendors. She brought my vision to life with just a couple of pictures and a phone call to go from. You won’t regret booking with Joy.

Mini Rose Farm's reply:

Valeria,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We absolutely loved providing you beautiful florals!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/10/2021

Floral Dreams: DELIVERED!!!!!

Oh gosh, where do I start. I called Joy during my night shift at the hospital. I had a 30 minute lunch break, and during that time, she asked for my Pinterest inspiration and my budget, and told me she could make it happen. I honestly couldn't believe it was real, until I visited her shop and saw where the magic is created. On top of being my florist, Joy and her team served as my day of coordinators as well. Although she was technically hired for that day only, the entire year I was engaged, she asked every question, offered help and advice, and worked with my husband and I to turn our dreams into reality (and to adjust to the several changes I made during the year haha). The week before, day before and day of our wedding, Joy and Joe made sure that every detail was noted, and that every. single. person. involved was aware of the timeline and plans. The Suits team sent out a timeline, reached out to all vendors, family members, and wedding party members. They ran our walk-through, set up our ENTIRE venue, decorated with florals as well as drapes, linens, candles, vases, signs, and of course my specifically requested gold chargers. Day of, we didn't have to lift a finger. The Suits team and Mini Rose Floral catered to our every need. Our wedding ran on time, every one had tissues, our set-up was MORE than stunning, and even better, we formed sweet friendships with Joy, Joe and the entire Mini Rose Floral Team. I could not suggest a better duo for both florals and coordinating, and any wedding will be 100x better thanks to them!!

Mini Rose Farm's reply:

A beautiful day, gorgeous couple, and fabulous event. I am so grateful for that initial 30 minute call that has led to amazing relationships. Thank you for putting your wedding day into our hands. We are so happy that you will always be a member of the Mini Rose family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Michael
    48 photos · 06/26/2021

39125 Rodeffer Road Lovettsville, VA, 20180
540.668.5439
571-388-9924
Location of (Mini Rose Farm)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding