6692 Knollview Dr, Hudsonville, MI 49426 Map · Phone number

About Mindy Leigh Photography

Hello, my name is Mindy, thank you for checking my listing on WeddingWire! I am a photographer based in West Michigan (I live in Hudsonville but can travel!). My style is a mix of classic and contemporary, with candid photos and photojournalistic images included to capture your entire day from start to finish. I focus on full-day coverage, and include an extraordinary, high quality album in my wedding package. I get to know my brides (and grooms) as well as I can, getting together for personal meetings to discuss the wedding plans, having an engagement session before the wedding day, and keeping in touch via email or social networks. By the time the wedding day arrives, I know your personality, and what kind of images you will love, which helps you to feel as comfortable and natural in front of the camera as possible! I work hard to continue to improve my photography skills every time I shoot, and feel confident in my ability to photograph a wedding alone, as well as with an assistant. Be sure to visit my blog for the most up-to-date work and information! :) :)

Follow Mindy Leigh Photography on

MLLogo
IMG0337

17 Reviews for Mindy Leigh Photography

Brittani · Married on 10/20/2012

Picking a wedding photographer can be one of the most stressful events of planning for your big day. I am here to tell you, it was one of the simplest decisions I had to make during the whole process. Mindy Denning was the best wedding photographer a bride could ask for!!! Not only was she responsive, she was reliable, gave us so much variety, and was a blast to get to know. My husband and I wanted high quality, professional, beautiful pictures that we could look back on and remember, Mindy did not make choosing those pictures easy. The variety of pictures that we had to choose from when everything was edited was phenomenal!!! I am so glad that we chose to have Mindy Denning be a part of our special day =)

Sent on 08/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2012

Mindy is a wonderful person to have present on your special day. So many great moments were captured.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Kellye · Married on 06/16/2012

MIndy photographed our wedding June 16, 2012. As part of her package she also took our engagment photos. We could not have asked for a more personal, professional, and quality service. Picking Mindy Leigh Photography was the easiest and quickest decision of our wedding planning process. From the first meeting to going through the album making process Mindy was always easy to reach, timely in her response to emails, informative, and extremely patient with a (somewhat) demanding bride : ) I was never afraid to ask a question and that is extremely important!

Not only is MIndy extremely professional, she is also beyond talented and knowlegable about her profession. Our pictures were absolutely georgous. Her vision for locations of the pictures, different poses, ect was awesome. I have recieved so many compliments about the quality of the photos and what a great job she did capturing the day. Mindy took shots that I didn't even know she was taking that are some of the most special pictures I will ever have. She has such a vision for the day as a whole and is able to catch those small moments that mean more than words can express.

We are so glad Mindy was able to photograph our special day. Her skill combined with the quality of her prints and the georgous album will provide us with a lifetime of memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 09/16/2013