Holt, MI 48842 Map · Phone number

About Kristy Photography

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for considering us for your special day. We love what we do, and would be honored to help you capture all the memories and emotions of your wedding. Our packages start at 1,850 and most of our clients spend around 3,000.

Photography is a part of who we are, and we have a pretty awesome love story. Maybe that is why I like to tell yours so much....

Brent and I started dating when I was in high school and I never imagined the awesome journey we would have together. It hasn't always been rainbows and sunshine, but having such a great guy makes life pretty fantastic. We have two awesome kids and a fun, yet annoying, cat. Our lives focus on God and our family and we love to help other people see the joy, beauty and hope in their lives reflected in our work.

We have a similar sense of humor and love cuddling up to watch a great movie (warning: I will eat all the popcorn). We have a pretty competitive take on board games (especially the nerdy ones like Settlers, Dominion and Pandemic)... We find Top Gear and Veep hilarious, and would rather travel somewhere awesome and spend time with family than spend money on stuff.

Although we share so much (we have been together half my life...) Brent and I have different photographic specialties and approaches to photography which makes us a pretty great pair.

We can't wait to find out what makes you the couple you are.

52de3464d580512c millerportraits 452
wrightportraits 358
stantonportraits 592
52de3464d580512c millerportraits 452

5 Reviews for Kristy Photography

Kristy and Brent were a great photography team! Our wedding was held in Bath, MI, with pictures taken at MSU campus and at Hawk Hollow Golf course. Kristy and Brent were fun to work with and made the picture taking process enjoyable. My husband is not a fan of taking pictures but with their professionalism and chill demeanor he did great. In addition, they are very experienced with taking pictures at both of our locations and had great picture ideas making the day run smoothly. Plus they are a great deal for two photographers! I would definitely recommend them to a friend and cannot wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Chrissy · Married on 06/28/2014

They were amazing. Kristy is so sweet and is very professional. Her husband is also great. We got to see a few pictures and love them. We can't wait to see them all. Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

I cannot write in words how AMAZING Kristy is.
    Our engagement pictures are perfect, and I cry everytime I look at our wedding photos.
    She pays attention to detail, and takes photos that will last a lifetime.
    Always professional, and even helped us out when getting ready.
    I would recommend to anyone who wants photos to remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Kristy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Holt, 48842 See on map