Mindy Leigh Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mindy Leigh Photography

Mindy Leigh Photography: Chicago Suburb Wedding Photographers

Chicago suburb wedding photographers, Mindy Leigh Photography, offers a joyful, authentic, timeless wedding photography experience for brides and grooms in Chicago, IL suburbs.

Welcome - we are so glad you are here! We are Mindy & Marc, a husband and wife photography team based out of the northwest suburbs of Chicago. We are passionate about providing our couples with the very best service while capturing memories to last a lifetime. We believe in love, laughter, family, and every other wonderful experience that is a part of marriage.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Digital Files (2)
Additional Hours (1)

If I could give Mindy 100 stars, I would. Hands down the best vendor, photographer, and easiest choice for our wedding! Mindy is absolutely incredible and has such a good eye for capturing every great moment. So down to earth and so much fun to work with, made us feel very comfortable. The best part about her is that she treats this like such a special experience, rather than a business transaction, like some other photographers we had met with prior. This will be the best vendor you choose hands down and could not be more pleased with how all of our pictures turned out and how comfortable she made us feel!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I was planning my very diy wedding there was one thing that I would not compromise on: the wedding photos. I looked around and ended up getting in touch with Mindy and Marc. I do not exaggerate when I say that was the best possible decision I could have ever made. Mindy is professional, kind and so passionate about her work. From the moment we started talking about working with her she had us filling out questionnaires to get to know us and our personal style to really make her pictures what we wanted. The time and effort she puts into each couple is remarkable. During the wedding day, Mindy really stepped in with Marc to help coordinate everything and make our day run so smooth. I never once was worried about what we were doing or awkwardness during pictures because everything was made to be so natural and fun. They really captured our personalities in their shots. Mindy was especially good about making sure our daughter had her time to shine as well. When we got our photos back I was shocked to see how many we had and that they were all SO beautiful. They invoked tears from friends and family, from some who hadn’t even attended the wedding. There is no other choice but these two if you are looking for someone to capture such a huge moment in your life. My high expectations were more than met. Thank you guys again!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

MLP captured our wedding day in May 2018, and we cannot say enough good things about Mindy and her husband Marc. From the moment we met Mindy it was like working with a friend. I'd without a doubt consider myself "type A" , though come wedding day I knew Mindy was going to take care of everything and all I had to do was enjoy my wedding day. She was always willing to answer any questions that I thought of, and was always so incredibly sweet and kind. For any bride/groom that is looking for someone to photograph your wedding day or engagement session, we highly recommend MLP!

Profile Picture Cyrielle, 5/25/18, 1 Review