Mindy Leigh Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mindy Leigh Photography

Mindy Leigh Photography: Chicago Suburb Wedding Photographers

Chicago suburb wedding photographers, Mindy Leigh Photography, offers a joyful, authentic, timeless wedding photography experience for brides and grooms in Chicago, IL suburbs.

Welcome - we are so glad you are here! We are Mindy & Marc, a husband and wife photography team based out of the northwest suburbs of Chicago. We are passionate about providing our couples with the very best service while capturing memories to last a lifetime. We believe in love, laughter, family, and every other wonderful experience that is a part of marriage.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

Ohmygosh! I don't even know where to start! We are so extremely happy that we chose MLP for our wedding photographers! Mindy and Marc are two of the most genuine people we have ever met. They are so friendly and go out of their way to get to know their brides and grooms and we loved that so much! They made us feel so comfortable and always had us laughing! Thank you so much for all of our amazing photos and everything you did for our big day! We can't thank you enough for how incredible our engagement photos and wedding photos are (and we've only seen one wedding photo so far! ;) That's how good they are--I only needed to see one photo) We will definitely be catching up with you two in the future as our family grows with newborn portraits and family portraits!

Profile Picture Carissa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Wow where do I begin!? MLP helped make my wedding day so incredible. She was by far the BEST choice I made for my wedding. She kept in touch, she's extremely organized, and had every detail on point. Not to mention, my pictures are STUNNING! I have not one bad thing to say, I highly recommend MLP. From the beginning, she was so great at getting to know us. She had personalized questionnaires and surveys and I enjoyed filling them out. On the day of my wedding, she had a sneak peak of all the pictures we took that day on a slide show! Everyone loved it! I couldn't be happier with choosing MLP. Thank you so much Marc and Mindy for everything you've done for my wedding! You are both so sweet and amazing and I will miss you!

Profile Picture Bridgitte, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her and her husband captured amazing photos of our wedding. We truly felt like they cared about making our wedding memories special. You are going to get amazing quality of photos, someone paying attention to detail, and a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Profile Picture Jess, 1/7/17, 6 Reviews