8 Reviews for Mindy Leigh Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
8 Mindy Leigh Photography Reviews

Ohmygosh! I don't even know where to start! We are so extremely happy that we chose MLP for our wedding photographers! Mindy and Marc are two of the most genuine people we have ever met. They are so friendly and go out of their way to get to know their brides and grooms and we loved that so much! They made us feel so comfortable and always had us laughing! Thank you so much for all of our amazing photos and everything you did for our big day! We can't thank you enough for how incredible our engagement photos and wedding photos are (and we've only seen one wedding photo so far! ;) That's how good they are--I only needed to see one photo) We will definitely be catching up with you two in the future as our family grows with newborn portraits and family portraits!

Profile Picture Carissa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Wow where do I begin!? MLP helped make my wedding day so incredible. She was by far the BEST choice I made for my wedding. She kept in touch, she's extremely organized, and had every detail on point. Not to mention, my pictures are STUNNING! I have not one bad thing to say, I highly recommend MLP. From the beginning, she was so great at getting to know us. She had personalized questionnaires and surveys and I enjoyed filling them out. On the day of my wedding, she had a sneak peak of all the pictures we took that day on a slide show! Everyone loved it! I couldn't be happier with choosing MLP. Thank you so much Marc and Mindy for everything you've done for my wedding! You are both so sweet and amazing and I will miss you!

Profile Picture Bridgitte, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her and her husband captured amazing photos of our wedding. We truly felt like they cared about making our wedding memories special. You are going to get amazing quality of photos, someone paying attention to detail, and a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Profile Picture Jess, 1/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our experience with Mindy Leigh Photography was everything we wanted! Our photos told the story of our entire wedding day. They were so natural and had the perfect amount of detail. Mindy and Marc made sure they were capturing all different angles and did so fabulously. We have every special moment captured and could not have been happier with our choice for this special day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mindy & Marc were amazing!! I am so glad I found MLP. Mindy was so easy to work with & made sure all details were known ahead of time. She is super sweet & very talented. Our engagement & wedding photos were beautiful! I have referred everyone in need of a wedding photographer to MLP! The website for the photos is super easy to use which is a plus. Mindy was very responsive anytime I contacted her. Thank you so much for being a part of our day Mindy & Marc!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy was such a pleasure to work with. Our engagement and wedding pictures came out so beautiful. Mindy was always there for us, stayed in contact with our other vendors for coordination the day of the wedding to assure everything was perfect, had such amazing ideas for pictures, and the list goes on and on. We couldn't have been happier with Mindy and her wonderful work! Mindy, thank you so much for everything. Jeremy and I just loved working with you, and our pictures are something we can now cherish forever. Thanks again!!

Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Kenny

Profile Picture Michelle & Jeremy, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mindy was phenomenal to work with! We had some major engagement session scheduling issues and Mindy was so flexible and understanding. She remained in contact with us to ensure we got the photos we wanted. The final product was amazing! We were so impressed by the photos we received that we plan to use Mindy Leigh Photography for family photos in the future! You won't find a more caring, thoughtful, and dedicated photographer - she's awesome!!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy was great to work with and our photos were beautiful! I would recommend Mindy Leigh Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/6/15, 1 Review