14 Reviews for Mindy Leigh Photography

Multi. Locations (2)
Digital Files (2)
Additional Hours (1)
14 Mindy Leigh Photography Reviews

If I could give Mindy 100 stars, I would. Hands down the best vendor, photographer, and easiest choice for our wedding! Mindy is absolutely incredible and has such a good eye for capturing every great moment. So down to earth and so much fun to work with, made us feel very comfortable. The best part about her is that she treats this like such a special experience, rather than a business transaction, like some other photographers we had met with prior. This will be the best vendor you choose hands down and could not be more pleased with how all of our pictures turned out and how comfortable she made us feel!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I was planning my very diy wedding there was one thing that I would not compromise on: the wedding photos. I looked around and ended up getting in touch with Mindy and Marc. I do not exaggerate when I say that was the best possible decision I could have ever made. Mindy is professional, kind and so passionate about her work. From the moment we started talking about working with her she had us filling out questionnaires to get to know us and our personal style to really make her pictures what we wanted. The time and effort she puts into each couple is remarkable. During the wedding day, Mindy really stepped in with Marc to help coordinate everything and make our day run so smooth. I never once was worried about what we were doing or awkwardness during pictures because everything was made to be so natural and fun. They really captured our personalities in their shots. Mindy was especially good about making sure our daughter had her time to shine as well. When we got our photos back I was shocked to see how many we had and that they were all SO beautiful. They invoked tears from friends and family, from some who hadn’t even attended the wedding. There is no other choice but these two if you are looking for someone to capture such a huge moment in your life. My high expectations were more than met. Thank you guys again!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

MLP captured our wedding day in May 2018, and we cannot say enough good things about Mindy and her husband Marc. From the moment we met Mindy it was like working with a friend. I'd without a doubt consider myself "type A" , though come wedding day I knew Mindy was going to take care of everything and all I had to do was enjoy my wedding day. She was always willing to answer any questions that I thought of, and was always so incredibly sweet and kind. For any bride/groom that is looking for someone to photograph your wedding day or engagement session, we highly recommend MLP!

Profile Picture Cyrielle, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Mindy for our 05/19/2018 wedding and could not have been happier with our decision! Mindy and her husband Mark (her second shooter) were so professional and organized through the whole process. Mindy was always responsive and giving of her time leading up to the day. The day of the wedding she did a great job being assertive enough to get all the shots we wanted and more but was never pushy or flustered. she does a great job making you feel comfortable and helping you to pose in ways that are most flattering for you. We received our images back in a timley manner and can't wait to share with friends and family!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I were nervous on selecting a photographer because we both know we don't do amazingly well in photographs, especially posed ones. Mindy, however, did an excellent job making sure we were comfortable and getting a variety of pictures that captured our best sides!

She is very professional, easy to work with, and has a great personality. She worked with our budget and needs and gave us photographs that we have made both an album and several fun photo frames of. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Scott, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The easiest decision of our wedding was made when we came across Mindy's website.

Their passion, enthusiasm and absolutely stunning photos made the decision a simple one. Knowing that Mindy and Marc taking so much care documenting our wedding day in the amazing way they do really took the pressure off.

We can't recommend Mindy and Marc highly enough; going above and beyond, They are the people you need behind the lens.

Profile Picture Raya , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ohmygosh! I don't even know where to start! We are so extremely happy that we chose MLP for our wedding photographers! Mindy and Marc are two of the most genuine people we have ever met. They are so friendly and go out of their way to get to know their brides and grooms and we loved that so much! They made us feel so comfortable and always had us laughing! Thank you so much for all of our amazing photos and everything you did for our big day! We can't thank you enough for how incredible our engagement photos and wedding photos are (and we've only seen one wedding photo so far! ;) That's how good they are--I only needed to see one photo) We will definitely be catching up with you two in the future as our family grows with newborn portraits and family portraits!

Profile Picture Carissa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Wow where do I begin!? MLP helped make my wedding day so incredible. She was by far the BEST choice I made for my wedding. She kept in touch, she's extremely organized, and had every detail on point. Not to mention, my pictures are STUNNING! I have not one bad thing to say, I highly recommend MLP. From the beginning, she was so great at getting to know us. She had personalized questionnaires and surveys and I enjoyed filling them out. On the day of my wedding, she had a sneak peak of all the pictures we took that day on a slide show! Everyone loved it! I couldn't be happier with choosing MLP. Thank you so much Marc and Mindy for everything you've done for my wedding! You are both so sweet and amazing and I will miss you!

Profile Picture Bridgitte, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her and her husband captured amazing photos of our wedding. We truly felt like they cared about making our wedding memories special. You are going to get amazing quality of photos, someone paying attention to detail, and a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Profile Picture Jess, 1/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our experience with Mindy Leigh Photography was everything we wanted! Our photos told the story of our entire wedding day. They were so natural and had the perfect amount of detail. Mindy and Marc made sure they were capturing all different angles and did so fabulously. We have every special moment captured and could not have been happier with our choice for this special day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mindy & Marc were amazing!! I am so glad I found MLP. Mindy was so easy to work with & made sure all details were known ahead of time. She is super sweet & very talented. Our engagement & wedding photos were beautiful! I have referred everyone in need of a wedding photographer to MLP! The website for the photos is super easy to use which is a plus. Mindy was very responsive anytime I contacted her. Thank you so much for being a part of our day Mindy & Marc!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy was such a pleasure to work with. Our engagement and wedding pictures came out so beautiful. Mindy was always there for us, stayed in contact with our other vendors for coordination the day of the wedding to assure everything was perfect, had such amazing ideas for pictures, and the list goes on and on. We couldn't have been happier with Mindy and her wonderful work! Mindy, thank you so much for everything. Jeremy and I just loved working with you, and our pictures are something we can now cherish forever. Thanks again!!

Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Kenny

Profile Picture Michelle & Jeremy, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mindy was phenomenal to work with! We had some major engagement session scheduling issues and Mindy was so flexible and understanding. She remained in contact with us to ensure we got the photos we wanted. The final product was amazing! We were so impressed by the photos we received that we plan to use Mindy Leigh Photography for family photos in the future! You won't find a more caring, thoughtful, and dedicated photographer - she's awesome!!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy was great to work with and our photos were beautiful! I would recommend Mindy Leigh Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/6/15, 1 Review