Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Milk Glass Productions

Milk Glass Productions is a boutique event firm located in the heart of downtown Denver. At MGP, we are experts in designing and producing every variety of meeting, ceremony, celebration and social gathering. We guide each client through the coordination and execution of an event that is unique to their needs, budget and aesthetic vision. Making your event memorable is essential to us, and we cannot wait to make yours unforgettable for you, your family and your loved ones.

Now, to introduce the ladies of MGP! Together, using their strengths in coordination, details, and fresh ideas, they invite you to imagine the possibilities. There are so many milestones in life worth celebrating – they look forward to taking part in yours!

4e847f7d1fd467ec 1525088542 af5a7fedb31ce72b 1525088541 0cf80d23b180f10f 152508
img1818
4e847f7d1fd467ec 1525088542 af5a7fedb31ce72b 1525088541 0cf80d23b180f10f 152508

2 Reviews for Milk Glass Productions

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do I even start, Carly and her team were amazing! When I first started looking for a wedding planner I met with a few, but after my meeting with Carly I knew she would be the one I would use. She made me feel at ease and not like I was just some other wedding/event she was doing. I could tell she cared about making our wedding exactly how we envisioned it. We quickly got to work planning the wedding. She made sure I had a list of when everything needed to be done by and would send me calendar invites to make sure I didn't forget. She introduced me to almost all my vendors (whom of which were all fantastic to work with as well). During the wedding planning process, I had multiple friends tell me "you don't seem stressed at all" to which I would reply "it's because I know Carly's got my back." And boy did she ever! The wedding was better than I could have ever imagined! I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of, I just got to have the time of my life! I seriously can't thank her and her team enough.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Audrey · Married on 09/03/2016

Carly and her staff were pure magic on our wedding day! While I relaxed and enjoyed getting ready with my friends and family, Carly and Lauren took all of the table decorations I had purchased (which I had never put side by side to assess how they meshed) and made the tables look gorgeous. They took on the role of organizing all of the vendors, making sure they were on time and efficient. Carly referred me to numerous vendors throughout the planning process, all of which did incredible work. She was also always available via text or email when I had a question or concern. When I started the planning process, I was very unsure of what I wanted regarding a theme. She immediately worked on a presentation to help me piece together our interests and story as a couple in order to determine a cohesive theme and plan for the wedding. She kept us on track as far as when payments were due and when we needed to start the next phase of planning. Carly is the type of person who you could easily hang out with because she is so down to earth and easy-going, but she also is very professional and well-versed in her trade. I did not worry about a single thing on my wedding day! Carly is the real deal.

Sent on 10/04/2016