Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Milk Glass Productions

Milk Glass Productions is a boutique event firm located in the heart of downtown Denver. At MGP, we are experts in designing and producing every variety of meeting, ceremony, celebration and social gathering. We guide each client through the coordination and execution of an event that is unique to their needs, budget and aesthetic vision. Making your event memorable is essential to us, and we cannot wait to make yours unforgettable for you, your family and your loved ones.

Now, to introduce the ladies of MGP! Together, using their strengths in coordination, details, and fresh ideas, they invite you to imagine the possibilities. There are so many milestones in life worth celebrating – they look forward to taking part in yours!

4e847f7d1fd467ec 1525088542 af5a7fedb31ce72b 1525088541 0cf80d23b180f10f 152508
4e847f7d1fd467ec 1525088542 af5a7fedb31ce72b 1525088541 0cf80d23b180f10f 152508

4 Reviews for Milk Glass Productions

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2019

Organized, professional and detail oriented!

I am not sure how anyone can have a wedding without Carly. We Carly was our day of planner technically speaking, but I can’t even imagine what it would be like to have her full services, since it truly felt like she helped us every step of the way as is. Carly is incredibly knowledgable about the industry and Denver-vendors. She never led us astray with her recommendations, and gave us sound advice regarding selection of vendors based in Denver (vs mountain vendors). When we were looking into a caterer she had never worked with, she made the effort to reach out to several wedding planner friends to check in with them and get their opinions. She also kept us organized and on a timeline, and even reviewed all of our vendor contracts which is above and beyond a typical day-of planner. We communicated with her regularly starting from our engagement 1 1/2 years out from the wedding, and she was always quick to respond to emails and happy to answer any of our questions. This is very different from the policies of many of the other day-of planners we looked into, who really wouldn’t get involved until 1-3 months out from the wedding. She also didn’t have any rules about not responding to emails on Sundays of after-hours, which I’ve seen friends run into with their planners. Carly did a lot o behind-the-scenes communication with our vendors, often times without me realizing, which spared us from dealing with lots of logistical questions etc. She even sent an email out the week of our wedding, insisting that vendors use her as a primary point person from then until the wedding, so the we wouldn’t be dealing with questions during the pre-wedding festivities. On the day of, she (and her assistant Ceecee!) was critical in doing everything from organizing the ceremony, directing people to where they needed to be, doing my bustle when my mother was occupied with something else, and corralled our guests to the appropriate locations as needed. You can tell that she came from New York since she is so organized, direct and efficient, which is exactly what we were looking for in a planner. I would highly recommend Carly and the MGP crew to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Planners!

It was wonderful working with Carly & Alex
    Both Carly and Alex are incredibly professional, organised and so easy to get along with! They thought of every small detail and ensured a well planned, easy, joyful and fantastic Wedding.
    I would highly recommend Milk Glass Productions

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do I even start, Carly and her team were amazing! When I first started looking for a wedding planner I met with a few, but after my meeting with Carly I knew she would be the one I would use. She made me feel at ease and not like I was just some other wedding/event she was doing. I could tell she cared about making our wedding exactly how we envisioned it. We quickly got to work planning the wedding. She made sure I had a list of when everything needed to be done by and would send me calendar invites to make sure I didn't forget. She introduced me to almost all my vendors (whom of which were all fantastic to work with as well). During the wedding planning process, I had multiple friends tell me "you don't seem stressed at all" to which I would reply "it's because I know Carly's got my back." And boy did she ever! The wedding was better than I could have ever imagined! I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of, I just got to have the time of my life! I seriously can't thank her and her team enough.

Sent on 10/25/2016