PO Box 531, Lafayette, CO 80026 Map · Phone number
Package Price $900
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jillian Jensen Events

We know that weddings are expensive. It is our philosophy that you should be paying for the services that you need and want, not just a costly, impersonal wedding planning "package". Because of this - we customize the experience for each of our clients and offer wedding coordination and hourly consultation. Whether you want us from day one or just by your side on your day, we are committed to your vision of a fun, memorable, down-to-earth planning experience and wedding day.

Follow Jillian Jensen Events on

11 Reviews for Jillian Jensen Events

• Elise

Elise Moderwell · Married on 07/21/2019

Jillian is a DREAM!

Jillian is the absolute best!! I was definitely not on top of my wedding planning but luckily, Jillian was! She is super organized, professional, and to top it all off, she is the sweetest person! My fiance and I went back and forth on whether or not to get a day of coordinator (girl on budget over here) but she was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Jillian made the day so easy and enjoyable! Even our guests kept commenting on how great she was!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer and Blake Froistad · Married on 06/29/2019

Very organized and professional. Highly recommend!

We highly recommend Jillian Jensen Events for wedding coordination. We had their lead coordinator Samantha Tatum as our coordinator. She did an incredible job!! She was very organized, creative, flexible, and professional. The entire wedding day went SO smoothly because of her. I am so thankful that we hired her!! I would do it again in a heartbeat!! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/15/2019

Jillian = Magic!!

From the moment we met Jillian, my husband and I knew we wanted/needed her to help us coordinate our wedding. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I cannot express enough how amazing Jillian is at what she does. She is hella detail-oriented, knows the 'ins and outs' of the Colorado wedding scene, and is a beautiful blend of creative/celebratory and pragmatic. It was a genuine pleasure to work with her because she is so warm, thoughtful, and positive, and honestly - I had a surprisingly amount of post-wedding sadness because I had so much fun working with her! Remember: Wedding planning is both fantastic AND stressful (no matter how good you are at event planning or how 'low key' you may think you are!) Hire a reputable, hard-working team to help you bring things to life and to put your mind at ease on wedding day. And hire Jillian to lead that team!!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Jillian Jensen Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4